Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FACEPALM!!!

4 posters

Go down

FACEPALM!!! Empty FACEPALM!!!

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 am

A great day for RUFC yesterday. Everybody happy. Then I look at the Official Site and see.....

http://www.redditchutdfc.co.uk/news/brothers-and-dad-united-at-the-valley/

What idiot put this up, and was it a bet to see how 1 small piece could be littered with so many errors Embarassed

I wonder how Lee and Stuart will feel getting mixed up, or is that some people just dont know left and rights?
I wonder more how PAUL HENDRIE will feel about being called Tom.... more than once!
Nice to see such ties are repaid with simple manners,,,,, like knowing/remembering/checking names 1st Embarassed Embarassed

ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

FACEPALM!!! Empty Re: FACEPALM!!!

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:A great day for RUFC yesterday. Everybody happy. Then I look at the Official Site and see.....

http://www.redditchutdfc.co.uk/news/brothers-and-dad-united-at-the-valley/

What idiot put this up, and was it a bet to see how 1 small piece could be littered with so many errors Embarassed

I wonder how Lee and Stuart will feel getting mixed up, or is that some people just dont know left and rights?
I wonder more how PAUL HENDRIE will feel about being called Tom.... more than once!
Nice to see such ties are repaid with simple manners,,,,, like knowing/remembering/checking names 1st Embarassed Embarassed

I know the website has been criticised for spelling mistakes but this is something else what an absolute joke I'm embarrassed. Hopefully it gets changed quick, and im sure none of us will go up to paul at next home game and call him Tom Very Happy Very Happy
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 am

Haha!! Shocking!

When I see Paul Hendrie down at Abbey Park as the Captain I shall have to greet him with Tom Laughing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 am

haha already corrected Very Happy
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down