Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlesey Town 0 - 3 Redditch United

+5
porrohman
Bob Marley
Terrace Guy
chrisdon
lewism5964
9 posters

Go down

Arlesey Town 0 - 3 Redditch United Empty Arlesey Town 0 - 3 Redditch United

Post  lewism5964 Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 am

PARTY TIME!

Reds are staying up!!!! Very Happy

Great result.
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Arlesey Town 0 - 3 Redditch United Empty Re: Arlesey Town 0 - 3 Redditch United

Post  chrisdon Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am

Fantastic result, pleased for everyone who made the trip today,Congratulations to all at the club,we live to fight another day To all those who kept faith with the reds, see you all next saturday .Lets all have a disco,

chrisdon
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 am

Get in. Up the reds and roll on next season. Can't make the weymouth game but have some fantastic memories from this season, the year the good ship reds was steadied!
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am

What another top notch result...well done Graham and the lads for keeping your nerve and putting in some great displays at the business end of the season.

Having spoke to most of the guys...what a great bunch of lads and a great team spirit...the addition of Lee was a master stroke as it bought so much more out of the team in general.

Wonderful stuff Redditch....I predicted staying in the league would be like winning promotion and that is how I feel today....

Well done everyone Beer Cheers
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 am

Three different management teams in a season, that's hard enough. Having a top striker removed after only 6 games, Hydey has had alot to contend with.
It'll be nice to have a settled pre season for a change.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm

First of all well done to the team for avoiding relegation.

But with the money we had to spend on the side it has been a very dissapointing season and celebrating staying up to me is not what I expected to be doing.

We should have been in the top 10 minimum so I see this as a season wasted. Hope the lessons are learnt and we sort this out for next season. Am I confident in this happening? To be honest with what I have seen throughout the club this season it is a no.

The football we play is average, we need some serious consideration as to the plan for next season and how we can improve. The football played at home has been poor, one dimensional and no plan B. The players we have are a bottom of the Southern Prem standard class, maybe next year some will learn from this season.

The recruitment of players needs to be seriously looked at, some behind the scene incidents this season have not helped. Ie Berwick being released by the owner when he was looking like he would score goals.

Having started the season wanting to play football we ended up playing hoofball. A combination is required and hopefully we can learn to be flexible in styles.

Next season?

Well a lot needs to be done on the pitch. The club need to sort out the 1st team mgt team and look at finding somebody who knows the Southern League Prem. nothing against Curly but his knowledge of Southam and the likes does not help us out in finding players who can improve us at this level. I believe that somebody more experienced at this level should be sought to work with him and Graham. Secondly the recruitment of players needs to be sorted out, this season we relied on to many loan signings and the biggest mistakes made were not finding any creativity until Lee Hendrie arrived. A striker is a must, Deabill is not a goalscorer, never will be. Berwick was a signing that if he was not released in a huff would have secured our Prem League survival weeks ago.

We should be aiming higher and looking at promotion out of this league and significant change is required in the squad IMO. I know that I will get the usual response from a number of people but this will be blinkered. Celebrating not getting relegated is failure, we should have been in the top half minimum with the budget in place.

Onwards and upwards to seeing what route the club takes in the close season as I shall be in Spain when the Weymouth game is played.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 am

it is official I beat Jake Bedford Crying with laughter
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

Tommo wrote:it is official I beat Jake Bedford Crying with laughter

What cards Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 am

An excellent result. 3 goals and a clean sheet. Plus the bonus of the victory meaning we will be playing in this

division next season. I think we have stopped the rot and are beginning to turn the corner on and of the field.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:51 pm

stopped the rot?we have only lost twice in the last 12-13 games i think.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down