Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRS ROWLY-FACEPALM!!!!!!

+6
fingers
ROWLY1971
Bob Marley
Mr Bonehead
redditch born
porrohman
10 posters

Go down

MRS ROWLY-FACEPALM!!!!!! Empty MRS ROWLY-FACEPALM!!!!!!

Post  porrohman Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 am

Well done Lee Hendrie cheers ...remember these words from Mrs Rowly when he signed....

I know you have a good apetite RB but Im afraid I doubt you'll be made to eat your words...
4th local non league club of the season....
Bombed from the other 3 all for not being good enough and over rated and over paid....
Its a ridiculous signing, always has been always will be....
The Ringmaster is wobbling from plan to plan, grasping straws, and as any decent circus knows when all goes gloomy....

BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!

........and send them straight to Mrs Rowly lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

MRS ROWLY-FACEPALM!!!!!! Empty Re: MRS ROWLY-FACEPALM!!!!!!

Post  redditch born Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am

porrohman wrote:Well done Lee Hendrie cheers ...remember these words from Mrs Rowly when he signed....

I know you have a good apetite RB but Im afraid I doubt you'll be made to eat your words...
4th local non league club of the season....
Bombed from the other 3 all for not being good enough and over rated and over paid....
Its a ridiculous signing, always has been always will be....
The Ringmaster is wobbling from plan to plan, grasping straws, and as any decent circus knows when all goes gloomy....

BRING ON THE CLOWNS!!

........and send them straight to Mrs Rowly lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor

You need to keep up!

Re: Predictions for Evesham redditch born on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Evesham were poor but first 30 was the best if seen Redditch play for a few seasons! Excellent performance!!

I had said in the past Lee Hendree was washed up, I take that back, although he drifted out the game the longer it went on he was a class act today! Well done lads
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 am

porrohman wrote:Interesting, but not for me. I don't think an ex-pro who's last club was Bandung in the Indonesian Premier League, would attract more than 10 on the gate in all honesty. At 34 if he was still any good he'd be Div 1/2 level..he's played there and didn't last.
Remember Howard Forinton? We gave him ( ex pro) £400 a week and he waddled around for a couple of seasons taking the money and not giving two hoots about our club.
If you went down the ex pro route it would have to be a model professional that could bring alot to the club. I doubt very much Hendrie could offer that.

Sorry Porrohman, couldn't resist. Do you remember posting this?!!

Last edited by Mr Bonehead on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 am

Interesting post?

Re: Lee Hendrie Mr Bonehead Today at 5:51 pm

porrohmanwrote: Interesting, but not for me. I don't think an ex-pro who's last club was Bandung in the Indonesian Premier League, would attract more than 10 on the gate in all honesty. At 34 if he was still any good he'd be Div 1/2 level..he's played there and didn't last. Remember Howard Forinton? We gave him ( ex pro) £400 a week and he waddled around for a couple of seasons taking the money and not giving two hoots about our club. If you went down the ex pro route it would have to be a model professional that could bring alot to the club. I doubt very much Hendrie could offer that.

Sorry Porro, couldn't resist digging this one up!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 am

Yes...I am guilty of not thinking Hendrie was a good move...but I am happy to say I was wrong.

As soon as he walked onto the coach to Hitchin you could see he wasn't a billy big bollox as I thought and what a difference he has made.

Would love us to keep him next season to bring the best out in these young guns..

Top man.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 am

Bollocks. I can't remember posting that!! Porrohman - Facepalm!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Not as bad as saying it was a ridiculous signing though flower
I liked you as well Mr Bonehead!!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 am

porrohman wrote:Bollocks. I can't remember posting that!! Porrohman - Facepalm!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But you were right on many other postings Porrohman...unlike many others I can mention..... drunken
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
porrohman wrote:Bollocks. I can't remember posting that!! Porrohman - Facepalm!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But you were right on many other postings Porrohman...unlike many others I can mention..... drunken

the trouble is you havent got a pair of bollocks between you!
it is a ridiculous signing,,,,and if anybody points to it saving our season, that will just emphasise what a ridiculous season its been that a ridiculous signing needs to save it!
all the morals, club plans, rules and guidelines went out the window, and thats why i called it ridiculous and like a circus!
the thing is, without Lee in the team nobody will ever know how the results against an utter pile of sh*t like Evesham would of turned out... but because he played he can be labelled a saviour!

all ive seen majority of the season is bullshit, smokescreens, calamity's, poor performances, woeful decisions on and off the pitch, and promotion like celebrations at the end for staying up!

presentation night should be interesting.... Player of the season and reasons why?
Top goal scorer and total haul?
Players player if they can think of 1?
the proud managers speach and of course the chairman on how narrowly we missed out on his pre season boats!

maybe TOMMY Hendrie would do the honours and present them.
epic facepalm
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Whether a 48 (or possibly 50 or 51) point haul and survival in a competitive league is a success or failure will be defined by next season.

If it is built upon, great - if it is a season of fluctuating budgets, loan players and inconsistent personnel throughout the club, then it will have been for nothing.

In many ways this summer is much bigger than last for Redditch on and off the pitch - there will be an expectancy to kick on now.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am

will depend on budget for next season if as seems likely that the budget is the same as this season then i think we will be in for another long season unless we can find some good players in from the lower leagues.
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

alottmentender wrote:will depend on budget for next season if as seems likely that the budget is the same as this season then i think we will be in for another long season unless we can find some good players in from the lower leagues.

Of you believe what the budget was for a large part of the season it is one that should be getting you into the top 10 not bottom 6! Just saying like!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

fingers wrote:Whether a 48 (or possibly 50 or 51) point haul and survival in a competitive league is a success or failure will be defined by next season.

If it is built upon, great - if it is a season of fluctuating budgets, loan players and inconsistent personnel throughout the club, then it will have been for nothing.

In many ways this summer is much bigger than last for Redditch on and off the pitch - there will be an expectancy to kick on now.
Spot on, and it goes back to what I said in the other thread - consistency and stability in the managerial position are required before anything else. Yes the squad needs improving, and not through loan players but through players with a genuine investment in the success of the team for more than just the chance to get match fit and break into Walsall's first team. Set affordable goals for the season, no more than three, then decide on a strategy to achieve them, then stick to the budget and strategy and hopefully in twelve months' time we'll be having a different discussion.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 am

ted striker wrote:
fingers wrote:Whether a 48 (or possibly 50 or 51) point haul and survival in a competitive league is a success or failure will be defined by next season.

Spot on, and it goes back to what I said in the other thread - consistency and stability in the managerial position are required before anything else. Yes the squad needs improving, and not through loan players but through players with a genuine investment in the success of the team for more than just the chance to get match fit and break into Walsall's first team. Set affordable goals for the season, no more than three, then decide on a strategy to achieve them, then stick to the budget and strategy and hopefully in twelve months' time we'll be having a different discussion.

Spot on Pal. I am afraid the last sentence will be exactly what is talked about in 12 months time!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:03 am

Rowly still can't move on from his mate leaving, the rest of us are looking forward , not back. Don't worry about player of the year Rowly, over 100 votes came in and there was a clear winner. Reasons why? ..er....er....they thought he was the best player possibly? Cuckoo.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 am

Rowly...full of sh*t again.

Anyone that has been around this club for more than this season will know that survival in this league was always going to be an achievement....I applauded Mr Swan's ambition at the start of the season, but survival was always going to be like promotion for me.

You may think that's poor by your Midland Combination standards, but it was realistic...especially after the early season fook ups and lessons learnt.

Totten and Stourbidge did very well in the FA Cup this season (better than teams in the steps above) so don't come here with your poor team, poor league bullshit....keep that for the likes of Earlswood Town.

For a budget of 2k across a 40 week season, the clubs needs a turnover of 200k....the Plan B budget presentation 3 years ago was near as damn, spot on.

Mr Swan has been successful increasing turnover for functions, catering (remember the Solihoof burger man and his $100 backhander?), program/advertising boards etc that has helped the playing budget above the 250 match day attendance target.

Mr Swan has prepared the budget for next season....the more dollars in, the more dollars out...simples.
We want the better players....we have to get closer to the 200k per season income...we all play a part in that.

So Rowly..challenge for you...please join the Friends of Redditch United committee and let's see your support for RUFC in actions rather than words.

Up for it?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:38 am

Bob Marley wrote:

Mr Swan has prepared the budget for next season....the more dollars in, the more dollars out...simples.

Pounds mate... pounds. £! Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 am

porrohman wrote:Rowly still can't move on from his mate leaving, the rest of us are looking forward , not back. Don't worry about player of the year Rowly, over 100 votes came in and there was a clear winner. Reasons why? ..er....er....they thought he was the best player possibly? Cuckoo.

Adrian oh Adrian..... Id like you to find even my last mention of the topic you think I wont let go of.... theres a cuckoo for you
Youre very good at chirlish name calling arent you tea boy, but try and stick to facts please.

And Steve, concerning your 'challenge' for me.... dont make me laugh please. What on earth gives you the impression Id try anything youd suggest after your season long swipes at me?
Did you teach Adrian your playground technique of calling names and mocking as a way of ignoring what people say or indeed have an opinion on?

We share different opinions regarding so much, but the 2 of you ganging up wont change my opinions, and be careful you dont get too close else Michele will only feel left out
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
porrohman wrote:Rowly still can't move on from his mate leaving, the rest of us are looking forward , not back. Don't worry about player of the year Rowly, over 100 votes came in and there was a clear winner. Reasons why? ..er....er....they thought he was the best player possibly? Cuckoo.

Adrian oh Adrian..... Id like you to find even my last mention of the topic you think I wont let go of.... theres a cuckoo for you
Youre very good at chirlish name calling arent you tea boy, but try and stick to facts please.

And Steve, concerning your 'challenge' for me.... dont make me laugh please. What on earth gives you the impression Id try anything youd suggest after your season long swipes at me?
Did you teach Adrian your playground technique of calling names and mocking as a way of ignoring what people say or indeed have an opinion on?

We share different opinions regarding so much, but the 2 of you ganging up wont change my opinions, and be careful you dont get too close else Michele will only feel left out

Thought so...all mouth.
Same old
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm

'You're very good at chirlish name calling arent you tea boy?

Rowly..Can't you see you are undermining your own argument there?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Not undermining it.... Just showing you what churlish is like to read instead of just type
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

And Steve, declining anything from you does not make me all mouth at all
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Not undermining it.... Just showing you what churlish is like to read instead of just type

Obviously you couldn't see you were undermining your argument.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down