Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reserve game at The Valley

2 posters

Go down

Reserve game at The Valley Empty Reserve game at The Valley

Post  Justin.Fowkes Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 am

Saturday 5th at The Valley Redditch Reserves entertain Loughborough University.

On show will be new signings Alex Kelly who has joined us from Bromsgrove Sporting, James Davis from Clitheroe FC and Patryk Sikora from Polands professional side Crackovia FC.

Entrance will be £3 and £1 for concessions. If u can't make Bedworth we hope to see you down the valley.

Your support as always is appreciated.

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Reserve game at The Valley Empty Re: Reserve game at The Valley

Post  tho101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:31 am

why on earth would anybody associated with RUFC think signing a palyer from bromsgrove sporting resereves would be a good addition to a supposedly young rufc side that is looking to develop future 1st team players?

Now i know our first team are currently s*i*e, but im not sure there are any sporting 1st team players that are good enough for RUFC let alone from there reserves.

We have already signed promising local players, and lost the best one after one game, who is now playinf for FVFC??!!!!

The club should be encouraging as many fans as possible to attend a potential relegation 6 pointer at bedworth tomorrow by offering incentives such as subsidised travel arrangements, instead, i think the club would rather no fans travelled to support the 1st team, and the reserves played inforont of 100+ paying £3.

Rant over.

Good luck tomorrow!

tho101
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin.Fowkes Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 am

"The club should be encouraging as many fans as possible to attend a potential relegation 6 pointer at bedworth tomorrow by offering incentives such as subsidised travel arrangements, instead, i think the club would rather no fans travelled to support the 1st team, and the reserves played inforont of 100+ paying £3."

In response to this I would just like to remind you all that my posts are based on getting information across about the current reserve team and by know means are they to try and sway people in there decisions on match days as to who they watch. After reading numerous posts on here i felt it was necessary for myself to give as much information possible as to whats happening in the reserve team camp and i shall continue to do so. I stress again this is for information purposes only and nothing more!!

Regards

Justin Very Happy

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am

Really Justin?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content