Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shame shame shame!

+16
Tommo
Sherlock Holmes
RedJeff
SID SNOT
Redditchbluenose86
del boy
laughable
Terrace Guy
ted striker
Mrs Moor
oldtommo
Leethall
tho101
underground
Bob Marley
blanketyblank
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shame shame shame!  - Page 2 Empty Re: shame shame shame!

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:41 am

laughable wrote:Mrs moor -You don’t give a sh*t about Redditch and find every way on here to try and stir what I can only call a pile of sh*t. You know f**k all about the club. And every piece I have read is garbage.

in terms of youth Redditch have an under 18s top of the league in the mid-week floodlit. Have under 21s with 6 games in hand of the leaders the only reason they are as low as they are in the league with the average age of players been 17 and Redditch reserves under a new manager have won 4 out of the last 6 games again with games in hand in the league

You certainly picked the right name old Chap.

The Stratford league is a joke my local Scout Group could win that and the You are top of a SEVEN team league at the bottom end of youth football even with players playing in the top league they are lucky to finish up playing in the Alliance when they mature. You really should be more honest and inform the uninformed the level at which these teams are playing before spouting out positions. My initial point was the level Redditch compete at is poor and they are hardly setting the world alight although time will tell, if you continue being relegated eventually these players may be useful.

Saying that the people running these teams have posted on every forum in the Midlands begging for unhappy players to come to Redditch for trials, I believe the post on the MFC forum was hastily removed as some teams were threatening to report you to the FA.

Your comments on my thoughts on Redditch are also laughable I have said the supporters should be getting behind the manager and supporting the players not running silly opinion polls and criticizing.

I suspect you are involved in the youth set up and therefore have a strong opinion, good luck to you.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 am

ted striker wrote:I can't speak for BM, but maybe Chris is learning from his experience of last season. Yes, the extra money he spent on the team, particularly on the addition of Lee Hendrie, may have made the difference between staying up and not, but 12 months on, maybe he has seen that it's actually not worth it if all that will happen is that the club will defer its relegation battle to the next season?.

I am a little puzzled by your post and your point Ted.

You suggest that Ducky may have been learning from his experience of last season. The lesson being that if you invest you win and if you don't you lose. Most clubs do things in reverse they invest at the start of the season and see how it looks around Christmas, if you are safe with little chance of going up you can relax the budget a little.

Ducky invested in a Blue Square club so why is he happy to watch his investment sink into a position of little or no value, surely you maintain your investments not watch them ebb away. Why spend the money he has to sink to say the level of Alvechurch or Stratford.

Even a die hard supporter will agree he is doing very little in the press or on the web site to drum up support for the club, manager or situation. People on the whole seem to post questions on this forum and when you reply with and answer they immediatly launch into and attack.

The manager has been golden he remains silent and get's on with it, he deserves everyone's support because if he goes who will come in. The Hendries turned the job down and after the last two seasons who could blame them, surely Ducky should be putting out as much positive spin as possible and getting everyone onside, instead of that we hear of fighting and people saying they will never return.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
ted striker wrote:I can't speak for BM, but maybe Chris is learning from his experience of last season. Yes, the extra money he spent on the team, particularly on the addition of Lee Hendrie, may have made the difference between staying up and not, but 12 months on, maybe he has seen that it's actually not worth it if all that will happen is that the club will defer its relegation battle to the next season?.

I am a little puzzled by your post and your point Ted.

You suggest that Ducky may have been learning from his experience of last season. The lesson being that if you invest you win and if you don't you lose. Most clubs do things in reverse they invest at the start of the season and see how it looks around Christmas, if you are safe with little chance of going up you can relax the budget a little.
That would seem the best way to do it, I agree, prevention being better (i.e. cheaper) than cure. But we aren't the only club to underestimate the expenditure required to achieve a target outcome - if the talk around the non-league scene was true, Solihull Moors have had to increase their budget midway (or later) through the season on at least one occasion in recent years in order to avoid the drop, so it's not the only method.

But broadly speaking you're right, of course: teams that spend more tend to finish higher than those that spend less. Our league positions in 2002 (18th in Midland Division), 03 (7th - Rod Brown's first full season), 04 (1st), 05 (9th in Conf North) and 06 (20th - Rod left midway through the season) are a pretty good example of that.

But also, please read the whole of my two responses for a more rounded view of my opinion on the topic. It's a complex issue, where one can make all kinds of assumptions about other clubs' goals and expenditures at the start of the season, only to find that your assumptions were way out come Christmas. Also - and I realise that this is only one club in a 22-team league and therefore of limited overall effect - no one could have expected Hemel Hempstead, reprieved from relegation last season, to top the table almost unbroken this season.

It has so far been an exceptionally tight and competitive league. When we won two games in succession back in November, we jumped a few places in the table, and were almost in the top half, albeit that we had played more games than almost everyone else in the division. However, five straight defeats and a bunch of postponements later, we find ourselves in the relegation zone two points adrift of safety. A very small change in budget could therefore have a major impact on league position, making the judgement of the "right" budget a much more difficult task.

I think it's pretty safe to state as fact (that word again) that Chris Swan is adding to the club's income with his own money in order to maintain the current level of expenditure, and I don't think that any of us have the right to tell Chris what he should do with his own money - I know I'd be pretty pissed off if someone told me how to spend mine. So if Chris has set a limit on the amount he's prepared to put into the club, then we should respect that and accept the consequences, as unpalatable as they might be.

Mrs Moor wrote:Ducky invested in a Blue Square club so why is he happy to watch his investment sink into a position of little or no value, surely you maintain your investments not watch them ebb away. Why spend the money he has to sink to say the level of Alvechurch or Stratford.
Well, we were a BSN club in name only at the time of Chris Swan's arrival. As stated before, we were already doomed, and operating under a zero budget as imposed by the previous chairman. I would prefer to call the club's position at that time as "Evostik South in waiting".

But your point is still valid; we are in danger of slipping down to Step 4 at the end of the season, and that would tend to diminish the club's value. But this is a football club, not a "regular" business; one could choose to view the owning of a football club as a hobby as much as an investment, so that would change one's perspective when making decisions on matters of expenditure.

Of course, it could be that some of your more pointed question about Chris Swan's motives are close to the truth. But if that were the case, why keep the club running at a loss for the last two years - why not just close the company down? That could mean that the lease dies, and therefore Chris loses his whole investment before he can recoup it, but there's really no clear method or timeframe for him to make a stack of cash from his ownership of the club, and I don't think he would be ploughing money into the club with no obvious prospect of a return if he was treating it as just another business.

Mrs Moor wrote:Even a die hard supporter will agree he is doing very little in the press or on the web site to drum up support for the club, manager or situation. People on the whole seem to post questions on this forum and when you reply with and answer they immediatly launch into and attack.
You continually criticise the owner, yet refuse to reveal your true identity, therefore people find it difficult to assess your motives and as a consequence people don't trust you. It's that simple.

And yes, it does seem on the face of it that the club is not getting much in the way of positive press coverage lately, and I think that this is something that has to change, and quickly, but it's very difficult when the vast majority of Redditch residents clearly don't give a toss about the club, meaning that it's very hard to get a toe in the door.

Mrs Moor wrote:The manager has been golden he remains silent and get's on with it, he deserves everyone's support because if he goes who will come in. The Hendries turned the job down and after the last two seasons who could blame them, surely Ducky should be putting out as much positive spin as possible and getting everyone onside, instead of that we hear of fighting and people saying they will never return.
Whatever the results on the pitch, it's clear that Simon Redhead is showing more loyalty to Chris Swan than Chris did to him at the end of the season before last, and I commend him for that. I don't believe that it's a foregone conclusion that any new manager coming in would do any better on the pitch, with the same budget or an increased one, and I reiterate yet again my support for Simon as manager. But I have only seen Redditch play twice this season, and haven't had to pay on either occasion, so my viewpoint is not the same as that of a paying punter.

And yes it's worrying that people within the club are turning against the club and the chairman, fighting and vowing never to return. But fractious boardroom relations have been a fact of life at RUFC for as long as I've been a supporter. Neil Paget had a falling out with Pat Cremin, and left. Pat brought in six new directors, and they ended up splitting into two factions, with Pat and Richard Shields eventually leaving the club. The five remaining directors then fell out among themselves, like the People's Front of Judea, and we ended up with Ken Rae as the last man standing. Sh*t happens, and eventually someone cleans it up.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 pm

ted striker wrote:

I think it's pretty safe to state as fact (that word again) that Chris Swan is adding to the club's income with his own money in order to maintain the current level of expenditure, and I don't think that any of us have the right to tell Chris what he should do with his own money - I know I'd be pretty pissed off if someone told me how to spend mine. So if Chris has set a limit on the amount he's prepared to put into the club, then we should respect that and accept the consequences, as unpalatable as they might be.

I agree with this.

Right from the very start, he publicly stated that he would not bankroll the team, but also said he would ‘top up’ if attendances fell below 250. Fair enough, this does seem to have happened.

But Mr. Swan also said he would invest in creating new / additional revenue streams. Has this happened? Not so far, unless someone else can tell me otherwise? No club can survive on match day revenue alone. That’s all we have, match day revenue and a clubhouse, the bare minimum for any football club.

We’ve seen a couple of harebrained schemes; a monthly market, clubhouse café etc. There has been a deafening silence from the club when questioned on the success of these ventures.

I still hope for a major development; a 3G pitch, a new ground etc. I trust that this is still a genuine possibility. We’ve discussed the rumours on here. If it’s going to happen, then we need to be kept informed regularly, no matter how small the progress. I appreciate this kind of thing is a painfully long, drawn out process. But if we haven’t got this to look forward to, what else do we have?
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 am

The club needs re-inventing/re-branding into something exciting.

A fresh start in a new stadium. Easier said than done, but I still believe this is the only way.

Nothing state of the art, at risk of sounding repetitive - something simple like Evesham's set up. Decent pitch, decent clubhouse, tidy stands (small) and room for future investments such as 3G.

Not to mention conference facilities, function room, markets, bar, training camp/academy etc.

The clubhouse could be made into an out and out Sports bar showing Live sports. You'd make a killing during the Euro's/World Cup.

Even if attendances remain below 250, we'd have plenty of ways to make up the shortfall.

That said, I've never ran my own business so there's probably a long list of snags along the way that would prevent this from happening. Location being the first hurdle.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 am

The club should have got into bed with the Council when they decided to redevelop the Abbey Stadium. Perfect site for a stadium with thousands of people using the Leisure Centre every week to market the club to.
SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  RedJeff Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:41 am

the club did but it was not workable.
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlock Holmes Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 am

Why is it that people who were once involved at RUFC use this forum to try and drag the clubs name through the gutter. Mrs Moor aka Mark Fenemore refuses to reveal himself even though his IP address is a dead giveaway, then u have ex barmaid Keeley Walker creating posts that would intentionally ruffle feathers. I have watched this forum for a long time and have never felt the need to register. But the last days have really pissed me off. The whole attitude towards the club sucks. Positivity towards Simon RedHead is a start. Some of you lot need to grow up. If you really want Redditch to do well then get off your arses and go and support rather than sit at home and moan. Oh and btw mrsmoor. Don't forget your never allowed to work in football again. Just remember that before you shout your mouth off

Sherlock Holmes
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Why is it that people who were once involved at RUFC use this forum to try and drag the clubs name through the gutter. Mrs Moor aka Mark Fenemore refuses to reveal himself even though his IP address is a dead giveaway, then u have ex barmaid Keeley Walker creating posts that would intentionally ruffle feathers. I have watched this forum for a long time and have never felt the need to register. But the last days have really pissed me off. The whole attitude towards the club sucks. Positivity towards Simon RedHead is a start. Some of you lot need to grow up. If you really want Redditch to do well then get off your arses and go and support rather than sit at home and moan. Oh and btw mrsmoor. Don't forget your never allowed to work in football again. Just remember that before you shout your mouth off

Dont come on here slagging people off, apparently outing there real names under the name sherlock holmes.
Why dont you "grow up" and post as your real name nob head!
My attitude towards the club sucks because the clubs attitude towards fans sucks Sad
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Tommo wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Why is it that people who were once involved at RUFC use this forum to try and drag the clubs name through the gutter. Mrs Moor aka Mark Fenemore refuses to reveal himself even though his IP address is a dead giveaway, then u have ex barmaid Keeley Walker creating posts that would intentionally ruffle feathers. I have watched this forum for a long time and have never felt the need to register. But the last days have really pissed me off. The whole attitude towards the club sucks. Positivity towards Simon RedHead is a start. Some of you lot need to grow up. If you really want Redditch to do well then get off your arses and go and support rather than sit at home and moan. Oh and btw mrsmoor. Don't forget your never allowed to work in football again. Just remember that before you shout your mouth off

Dont come on here slagging people off, apparently outing there real names under the name sherlock holmes.
Why dont you "grow up" and post as your real name nob head!
My attitude towards the club sucks because the clubs attitude towards fans sucks Sad
. Priceless!!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:The club needs re-inventing/re-branding into something exciting.

A fresh start in a new stadium. Easier said than done, but I still believe this is the only way.

Nothing state of the art, at risk of sounding repetitive - something simple like Evesham's set up. Decent pitch, decent clubhouse, tidy stands (small) and room for future investments such as 3G.

Not to mention conference facilities, function room, markets, bar, training camp/academy etc.

The clubhouse could be made into an out and out Sports bar showing Live sports. You'd make a killing during the Euro's/World Cup.

Even if attendances remain below 250, we'd have plenty of ways to make up the shortfall.

That said, I've never ran my own business so there's probably a long list of snags along the way that would prevent this from happening.

Location being the first hurdle.

Totally agree with these comments, this would be my long term plan if I were in charge. The Valley is getting beyond it's sell by date and there isn't the room for any major redevelopment.

In order for the club to move into the future with confidence, with more support from the town, and in a 'sustainable' manner we need to become more embedded in the community than we are. I know great efforts are being made but things need to be taken further.

New ground with room to develop, training pitch, floodlit 3g pitch for hire, function rooms, classrooms even. As RBN says, a sort of 'academy' setup.

In order to achieve this we need to tap up every single penny of grants/loans/donations/gifts and whatever else we can get our hands on from every organization you can think of ;FA, council, lottery grants etc etc and I imagine the Swans would be pretty good at this.

If these various organizations are to invest in this blueprint for the future they are going to judge us by different standards to those which many people on this forum apply. In other words it's not the fact that we might get relegated, finish mid table, sack the manager, cut the budget, win the league or whatever else may or may not happen.

They will be judging us by our worth to the community. It will be the youth setup, the amount and quality of coaching, the 'inclusivity' of it. In other words they will need to see that any kid, advantaged or disadvantaged, male or female, black, white, chinese. asian, christian, hindu, moslem or whatever else will be treated the same, encouraged, educated in football and made to feel they can progress as far as their talent will take them.

In other words, for the club to achieve a viable long term future with the kind of facilities we can at the moment only dream of then it needs to be built from the bottom up and become much more part of the community. We all tend to look at things a bit short term at times and I've been just as guilty as anyone, especially when another frustrating performance ends in another defeat, but we need to take a much more long term view and stop knocking those whom I believe are trying to run the club the right way. This is a very long game and we haven't even started to get going yet.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 pm

SID SNOT wrote:The club should have got into bed with the Council when they decided to redevelop the Abbey Stadium. Perfect site for a stadium with thousands of people using the Leisure Centre every week to market the club to.

redjeff wrote:the club did but it was not workable.

What about the scheme made it not workable?

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Why is it that people who were once involved at RUFC use this forum to try and drag the clubs name through the gutter.
Would that we know.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Mrs Moor aka Mark Fenemore refuses to reveal himself even though his IP address is a dead giveaway,
Interesting. How can you deduce a poster's IP address? (And no, "Elementary" is not an answer Very Happy )
Sherlock Holmes wrote:then u have ex barmaid Keeley Walker creating posts that would intentionally ruffle feathers.
How do you know this?
Sherlock Holmes wrote:I have watched this forum for a long time and have never felt the need to register. But the last days have really pissed me off. The whole attitude towards the club sucks.
People are pissed off at consistently poor results and league placings, and a perception that the first team management don't want to engage with the supporters. I've only been to the Valley once this season, so I have no beef on the latter score, but I would like to see some success at the Valley again.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Positivity towards Simon RedHead is a start.
True, but it goes both ways (see above).
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Some of you lot need to grow up. If you really want Redditch to do well then get off your arses and go and support rather than sit at home and moan.
At £10 a pop for poor football? I can see why people are reluctant.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Oh and btw mrsmoor. Don't forget your never allowed to work in football again. Just remember that before you shout your mouth off
Now, I'm fascinated! If Mrs Moor is Mark Fenemore (and you're not the first to say that), what is there to stop him working in football again?

Honestly, it's like EastEnders. I feel like going back and putting in some duff-duff-duffers!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 pm

The Abbey Stadium is a decent facility and a great location. But a shared facility with the Council would mean the financial benefits would also be shared with the council. And that's the best case scenario! Chances are the club would only get matchday revenues. Non matchday income would go to the council.

I'm not saying this is why it wasn't 'workable' because I have no idea! But to me, it's a logical reason not to do it unless desperate! Ideally, our club will progress independently.

And most importantly, football should not be watched from beyond an athletics track! Never, never, never!!!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  JBS Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 am

del boy wrote:The Abbey Stadium is a decent facility and a great location. But a shared facility with the Council would mean the financial benefits would also be shared with the council. And that's the best case scenario! Chances are the club would only get matchday revenues. Non matchday income would go to the council.

I'm not saying this is why it wasn't 'workable' because I have no idea! But to me, it's a logical reason not to do it unless desperate! Ideally, our club will progress independently.

And most importantly, football should not be watched from beyond an athletics track! Never, never, never!!!

From a practicality point of view as well, Saturday matches clash with what I presume is the one of Abbey Stadiums busiest time's (always been busy on the few occasions I've been up there on a Saturday) so you've got the extra parking, traffic etc. to deal with as well and potentially putting people off using the facilities.

JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 am

ted striker wrote:
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Why is it that people who were once involved at RUFC use this forum to try and drag the clubs name through the gutter.
Would that we know.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Mrs Moor aka Mark Fenemore refuses to reveal himself even though his IP address is a dead giveaway,
Interesting. How can you deduce a poster's IP address? (And no, "Elementary" is not an answer Very Happy )
Sherlock Holmes wrote:then u have ex barmaid Keeley Walker creating posts that would intentionally ruffle feathers.
How do you know this?
Sherlock Holmes wrote:I have watched this forum for a long time and have never felt the need to register. But the last days have really pissed me off. The whole attitude towards the club sucks.
People are pissed off at consistently poor results and league placings, and a perception that the first team management don't want to engage with the supporters. I've only been to the Valley once this season, so I have no beef on the latter score, but I would like to see some success at the Valley again.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Positivity towards Simon RedHead is a start.
True, but it goes both ways (see above).
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Some of you lot need to grow up. If you really want Redditch to do well then get off your arses and go and support rather than sit at home and moan.
At £10 a pop for poor football? I can see why people are reluctant.
Sherlock Holmes wrote:Oh and btw mrsmoor. Don't forget your never allowed to work in football again. Just remember that before you shout your mouth off
Now, I'm fascinated! If Mrs Moor is Mark Fenemore (and you're not the first to say that), what is there to stop him working in football again?

Honestly, it's like EastEnders. I feel like going back and putting in some duff-duff-duffers!

It won't be Fenners as Mrs Moor as she was giving him a load of grief when Mr Sockett was sacked

Last edited by Leethall on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:54 am

From the Advertiser, regarding plans for ground improvements and a 3g pitch.

REDDITCH United chairman Chris Swan has said that talks with the Borough Council about possible ground improvements at the Valley Stadium are on-going.

Swan held a meeting with representatives from the council on Tuesday to discuss the next step for the club.

The chairman has stressed that the Evo-Stik Southern League club must either improve their own ground in order to accomadate the first team and a burgeoning youth team section.

Top of his wish list is a 3G pitch which would provide a surface capable of coping with poor weather conditions as well and able to generate new funds for the club.

However, no decision been made on any work as the council seek more information from Redditch.

The chairman said: “We are no further along, the talks were positive but Redditch Borough Council have asked for more information, which we will provide.

“This is my first time dealing in the public service but it’s clear that these things can take time.

“I still feel adamant that something needs to be done to help the club progress and a 3G pitch is very important.”

Swan is set to meet officials from the the Football Foundation next week about securing a grant to help for any possible improvements.

The millionaire property developer has also been concerned by the disruption to first team fixtures over the last two months as the playing surface at the Valley has been hit hard by rain and snow.

With a host of home games called off the club’s cash flow has been stifled, with Swan having to put extra cash into United.

Swan has been keen for the club to pay for itself and he sees modern facilities as an important step in that direction.

http://www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/sport/redditchunited/evo_stik_southern_premier_2012_2013/news_articles/10169036.Swan_admits_slow_going_on_club_s_future/
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 pm

del boy wrote:From the Advertiser, regarding plans for ground improvements and a 3g pitch.

REDDITCH United chairman Chris Swan has said that talks with the Borough Council about possible ground improvements at the Valley Stadium are on-going.

Swan held a meeting with representatives from the council on Tuesday to discuss the next step for the club.

The chairman has stressed that the Evo-Stik Southern League club must either improve their own ground in order to accomadate the first team and a burgeoning youth team section.

Top of his wish list is a 3G pitch which would provide a surface capable of coping with poor weather conditions as well and able to generate new funds for the club.

However, no decision been made on any work as the council seek more information from Redditch.

The chairman said: “We are no further along, the talks were positive but Redditch Borough Council have asked for more information, which we will provide.

“This is my first time dealing in the public service but it’s clear that these things can take time.

“I still feel adamant that something needs to be done to help the club progress and a 3G pitch is very important.”

Swan is set to meet officials from the the Football Foundation next week about securing a grant to help for any possible improvements.

The millionaire property developer has also been concerned by the disruption to first team fixtures over the last two months as the playing surface at the Valley has been hit hard by rain and snow.

With a host of home games called off the club’s cash flow has been stifled, with Swan having to put extra cash into United.

Swan has been keen for the club to pay for itself and he sees modern facilities as an important step in that direction.

http://www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/sport/redditchunited/evo_stik_southern_premier_2012_2013/news_articles/10169036.Swan_admits_slow_going_on_club_s_future/
Holy moly did they actually pay someone to write that? There are hitherto undiscovered tribes in South America with a better grasp of English.

Must have been a Bromsgrove fan.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 am

It's a football club n well respected, who really wants n needs the views of an ex pint puller??? Ruffle feathers lol pls if you only knew how mentally deranged this half pint of a girl really is, you'd be laughing her out the town!

Sexy
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Do you need some kind of relationship counselling? I think you may have the wrong kind of forum here!!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Na pal just a bloke who commenting on small fry barmaids trying to get there ore in wen it all goes wrong. I agree this forum is for football n the club, not bitching! I wanna read n comment on the club players n the game, simple as. Sound

Sexy
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:38 pm

My wife happy as larry pal Smile

Sexy
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  onlyme Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 am

Sexy wrote:My wife happy as larry pal Smile
As long a Larry is happy:D 

onlyme
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum