Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current League Position

Go down

Current League Position Empty Current League Position

Post  Justin.Fowkes Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

For information purposes only.

Here are our current standings in both the League and Cup competitions.

The Reserves play in 1 cup only called The Challenge Trophy which is a league based format.

CHALLENGE TROPHY
Group "A" P W D L F A PTS
1 QUORN 7 5 1 1 24 6 16
2 REDDITCH UNITED 8 4 2 2 17 14 14
3 LOUGHBOROUGH DYNAMO 8 3 1 4 10 19 10
4 BANBURY UNITED 7 2 1 4 15 16 7
5 STRATFORD TOWN 6 1 1 4 8 19 1

Sorry about the layout. I copied and pasted from email I received. As you can see we finished second in the group which i'm pleased about. Also for those unaware of how to keep track of the reserves league table, the most up to date version is here ------> http://www.midcomb.com/tables/res1.php.

If all games went our way and we win the 3 games in hand over Tamworth who we have Saturday then we can be potentially 3rd in the table. Not bad considering I took the side over who were 2nd from bottom. Please bare in mind i'm not in it to win it. Whats important is to progress players but if you don't have the quality on the pitch then you don't get yourself in the positions that were in. So I hope whoever is reading this can see the hard work were putting in behind the scenes in our youth setup to get the players to somewhere near Southern Premier League level. Big step up I know from reserve team football but more than achievable with the right players and support.

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down