Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Hitchin

3 posters

Go down

Predictions for Hitchin Empty Predictions for Hitchin

Post  in2thevalley Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 am

Predictions please
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Hitchin Empty Re: Predictions for Hitchin

Post  oldtommo Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 am

Reds 2 - 1 punch to lower mandible! Deards cresswell Att 147 but in reality another game lost to weather methinks! By the way Sam can't I have any points for kiddy game, mate!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:42 am

oldtommo wrote:Reds 2 - 1 punch to lower mandible! Deards cresswell Att 147 but in reality another game lost to weather methinks! By the way Sam can't I have any points for kiddy game, mate!

Cresswell wont score. He was told that he was not going to be included in the squad for the next few weeks so he has left the club. If u read his twitter feed all will be explained. He is looking into a move to Stourbridge. Another good player gone due to Simple Simon & Calamity Casey. When will the management finally realise that these guys have not got a clue. Past there sell by date!!!

MY PREDICTION

REDS RELEGATED.

BTW, WHERES HAS MARK FENEMORE GONE SINCE I EXPOSED HIM AND HIS DIRTY ANTICS OUTSIDE OF FOOTBALL. SHERLOCK 1 MS MOOR 0

Back to top Go down

Post  debart Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
BTW, WHERES HAS MARK FENEMORE GONE SINCE I EXPOSED HIM AND HIS DIRTY ANTICS OUTSIDE OF FOOTBALL. SHERLOCK 1 MS MOOR 0

I bet the journalists on Panorama are shitting themselves with investigations of monumental proportions like that. Your evidence is irrefutable, the arguments impossible to counter. Those mentioned in your previous post should be given life without possibility of parole. (Sherlock Holmes post on 'shame shame shame' thread)

If your going to accuse someone of anything on a public forum at least have the bollocks (sorry Mrs. B) to put your real name. You will leave an IP address trail too (even if you do try and mask it).

More Inspector Clouseau than Sherlock Holmes....

debart
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down