Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club open 100%

3 posters

Go down

Club open 100% Empty Club open 100%

Post  oldtommo Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 am

Yesterday the bar was open 100% and showing Everton Man City followed by Villa QPR. So a group of us arrive with a pocket full of beer tokens at 2.45 to watch villa game then the rugby. The gates were LOCKED! So we had to go to The Park a bit sharpish and spend our ill gotten gains there instead! Yet again RUFC misses out on some revenue! It's about time the right hand and the left hand communicated with each other and decided to pull in the same direction! If I am gonna spend a few quid on ale on a Saturday afternoon while watching sport, I would rather the club benefitted from it!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Club open 100% Empty Re: Club open 100%

Post  Justin.Fowkes Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 am

This is certainly a issue that needs to be adressed and I will ask these questions for you. Aarron Byng asked me to post the events which I did.

I left the club around 13:15 with the Everton vs Man City game showing. Not sure what happened after that but out of respect for you guys I will ask Aarron what happened.

I can only sincerely apologise on behalf of Redditch United FC

Regards

Justin

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 am

Glad I did not bother! If I was not working which unfortunately I was I was going to pop down and have a few beers!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Justin.Fowkes wrote:This is certainly a issue that needs to be adressed and I will ask these questions for you. Aarron Byng asked me to post the events which I did.

I left the club around 13:15 with the Everton vs Man City game showing. Not sure what happened after that but out of respect for you guys I will ask Aarron what happened.

I can only sincerely apologise on behalf of Redditch United FC

Regards

Justin
appreciated, it's not meant as a moan, just making the point that there are some of us that will support the club through thick and thin. If the bar was to get social club status, and be open all the time, we could be talking pool, darts, domino teams, quiz nights etc. a cheap yearly subscription for members, once membership numbers are up, a few bands,disco, karaoke etc. I may be whistling in the wind here but if club have shelled out money on satellite tv for football games then the bar needs to be open and selling itself! Other bars in redditch are packed on Saturday afternoons if they are showing sport!
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down