Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Knight

2 posters

Go down

Brian Knight Empty Brian Knight

Post  Leethall Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Brian Knight Empty Re: Brian Knight

Post  Mrs Moor x 2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 am

Strange appointment.

Done nothing at Redditch other than get the sack for poor results and yet uses the Redditch name to get a higher profile job. Can anybody honestly say he did anything for the first team other than try and push his own flesh and blood in there that was clearly not good enough? I'm thinking Gornal Athletic could very well be in trouble under there new manager which would be a shame since they have had such a strong season!!! A story will be told if Brian signs his son. Clearly he is not good enough for Mid Comb 2 yet I wouldn't bet against him being signed for Gornal as part of Brian's restructuring programme. Clearly "Brian Knight will not be Gornal Athletics Knight in shining armour"

Next thing we know Justin will be the next Moors boss Laughing

Mrs Moor x 2
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Mrs Moor x 2 wrote:Strange appointment.

Done nothing at Redditch other than get the sack for poor results and yet uses the Redditch name to get a higher profile job. Can anybody honestly say he did anything for the first team other than try and push his own flesh and blood in there that was clearly not good enough? I'm thinking Gornal Athletic could very well be in trouble under there new manager which would be a shame since they have had such a strong season!!! A story will be told if Brian signs his son. Clearly he is not good enough for Mid Comb 2 yet I wouldn't bet against him being signed for Gornal as part of Brian's restructuring programme. Clearly "Brian Knight will not be Gornal Athletics Knight in shining armour"

Next thing we know Justin will be the next Moors boss Laughing

Gornal's boss has gone to Tividale or Tipton I believe. I have no view on Brian as a manager so cannot comment Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum