Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missed a Gem

2 posters

Go down

Missed a Gem Empty Missed a Gem

Post  Leethall Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 pm

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=95566

Redditch lad Joe Lolley who has signed for Kiddy from Littleton. Hopefully our scouting system improves!!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Missed a Gem Empty Re: Missed a Gem

Post  Justin.Fowkes Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

I tried to bring Joe in last year from Littleton but he was at uni so was difficult. We then tried again with the last 6 games of the season but he missed the deadline date which was a shame as he did agree to play some games for us. When Redders got the sack and Liam came in I did tell Liam to go after him as he was some 1 I had watched many times before and new was a class act. Unfortunately Liam was too late.

There aint no Redditch based players I dont know about Leethal, trust me!! if they are not contracted to any other club and good enough then they would be here.

Very Happy 

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:18 am

Justin.Fowkes wrote:I tried to bring Joe in last year from Littleton but he was at uni so was difficult. We then tried again with the last 6 games of the season but he missed the deadline date which was a shame as he did agree to play some games for us.  When Redders got the sack and Liam came in I did tell Liam to go after him as he was some 1 I had watched many times before and new was a class act. Unfortunately Liam was too late.

There aint no Redditch based players I dont know about Leethal, trust me!!   if they are not contracted to any other club and good enough then they would be here.

Very Happy 

Justin, unfortunately lads like Joe and any other playing Midland Comb or Midland Alliance are not going to come and play for the reserves but if they had the chance for the 1st team then yes it is key as to many seem to have got away in the past!! Appreciate your response and trying to get him to play some games though.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin.Fowkes Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:01 am

Leethall wrote:
Justin.Fowkes wrote:I tried to bring Joe in last year from Littleton but he was at uni so was difficult. We then tried again with the last 6 games of the season but he missed the deadline date which was a shame as he did agree to play some games for us.  When Redders got the sack and Liam came in I did tell Liam to go after him as he was some 1 I had watched many times before and new was a class act. Unfortunately Liam was too late.

There aint no Redditch based players I dont know about Leethal, trust me!!   if they are not contracted to any other club and good enough then they would be here.

Very Happy 

Justin, unfortunately lads like Joe and any other playing Midland Comb or Midland Alliance are not going to come and play for the reserves but if they had the chance for the 1st team then yes it is key as to many seem to have got away in the past!!  Appreciate your response and trying to get him to play some games though.

Sorry.

Meant he was coming to first team not reserves, disagree about mid comb or alliance though pal. Got plenty of those players in our reserves already trying to break into the first team. Surprised 

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 am

Justin.Fowkes wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Very Happy 

Justin, unfortunately lads like Joe and any other playing Midland Comb or Midland Alliance are not going to come and play for the reserves but if they had the chance for the 1st team then yes it is key as to many seem to have got away in the past!!  Appreciate your response and trying to get him to play some games though.

Sorry.

Meant he was coming to first team not reserves, disagree about mid comb or alliance though pal. Got plenty of those players in our reserves already trying to break into the first team.  Surprised 

That is all good mate if they get chance in the 1st team and I hope they do as previously it was almost a non option but things changed last season with a few players being introduced.

Just seen the news you have resigned as manager but will still be involved in the Under 18's, bit of a shock that!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum