Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Stourbridge

+10
lewism5964
arsene
nevergreen
RedJeff
Justin.Fowkes
Leethall
Redditch_Reject
Captain Carlin
oldtommo
in2thevalley
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predictions for Stourbridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for Stourbridge

Post  Bob Marley Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 am

Captain Carlin wrote:

There is a big assumption here...why would any additional income be ploughed into the playing budget as it has been said this needs to be aligned to match day attendances?!

I would imagine any excess money made from new revenue streams, such as artificial pitches, will be taken as profit.
I disagree CC...I think Mr Swan is smart enough to know that investment in the product will raise sales.....as well as other activities as my point above.

I would want my money back spent so far....who wouldn't? but I think Mr Swan has proven he sticks with what he says and despite many bad surprises, has stuck by the club thus far.

I would assume any revenue increase would be balanced into investment and debt...standard business protocol.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Captain Carlin wrote:

There is a big assumption here...why would any additional income be ploughed into the playing budget as it has been said this needs to be aligned to match day attendances?!

I would imagine any excess money made from new revenue streams, such as artificial pitches, will be taken as profit.
I disagree CC...I think Mr Swan is smart enough to know that investment in the product will raise sales.....as well as other activities as my point above.

I would want my money back spent so far....who wouldn't? but I think Mr Swan has proven he sticks with what he says and despite many bad surprises, has stuck by the club thus far.

I would assume any revenue increase would be balanced into investment and debt...standard business protocol.
Agreed. There will be a balanced view here but I would imagine any ground developed would involve a vast majority being funded by Football Foundation grants and from the council in the sale of the Valley and Terry field land? The latter I would imagine will be paid back over time from whatever income is made on all weather pitch, shops, hotel facilities etc. Heard that the potential plans include shops and conference facilities.

Can't wait to hear the official news whenever this will be.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  RedJeff Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 am

Any increase in revenue would be as bob says put in to investment and debt at the early stage at least IMO, as the better the team are the bigger the income. Taking profit at such an early stage would be counter productive what ever the motives. To pick up on leathals point Terry's field can not be sold, the land is that within the boundary of the present lease, also any development I would imagine will match that on hewell road with a hotel and housing. With asda planned the other side of the allotments I can't see it being anything else and would get the most money from sale. I'm sure all this hangs on or hung on the ability to put another road/entrance on cedar road just behind the cedar stand and would dictate the final plans.
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2