Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for St Neots

+3
oldtommo
Captain Carlin
in2thevalley
7 posters

Go down

Predictions for St Neots Empty Predictions for St Neots

Post  in2thevalley Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:33 am

Predictions please.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Predictions for St Neots Empty Re: Predictions for St Neots

Post  Captain Carlin Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

St Neots 1 RUFC 1 (Hands) Att 321
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 pm

A canonised joint half way up the leg which is warm and plural. 2 - 0 Reds. ATT 344
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 am

A letter in the alphabet after "S" who is of sound mind, and having a joint which joins the thigh to lower leg is experiencing a high degree of heat many times over. 1- 1 Reds pattinson . att 324
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 am

st neots 2 reds 3 hands x2 ahenkorah x1 att 333
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

For what it's worth St Neots1-1 Reds Molyneux 348.Although for the first time in 24 years (Last Monday was the 24th anniversary of my first visit to the Valley!) I find that I really can't work up any enthusiasm.

Is it just me?

See you on Monday!!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:38 am

Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley
Att: 266

Arsene...pull your socks up man!
Never give up...stiff upper lip...it's never over...you only fail when you give up...fat ladies

Is it really as bad as when we met for a TRUST meeting on a cold February evening...in the supporters club shop as no-one from the club turned up...no heating...no beer in the club house...no money...whip round to pay the electric man...paying off the debt collector who was removing the goalposts and 1st team kit...???

Really?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 am

Bob Marley wrote:Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley

Never give up...stiff upper lip...it's never over...you only fail when you give up...fat ladies

Is it really as bad as when we met for a TRUST meeting on a cold February evening...in the supporters club shop as no-one from the club turned up...no heating...no beer in the club house...no money...whip round to pay the electric man...paying off the debt collector who was removing the goalposts and 1st team kit...???

Really?  
Oh yeah...and then me and you driving to Vauxhall to see a luxurious 1st team coach....remember?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 am

St Neots 1 Redditch 2 - Patterson, Headley

Attendance 383

Last edited by Leethall on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

arsene wrote:For what it's worth St Neots1-1 Reds Molyneux 348.Although for the first time in 24 years (Last Monday was the 24th anniversary of my first visit to the Valley!) I find that I really can't work up any enthusiasm.

Is it just me?

See you on Monday!!!!
I will be there on Monday but I can't work up any enthusiasm either mate!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:26 am

Bob Marley wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Stoen Ts 1 Reds 2

Patterson, Headley

Really?  
Oh yeah...and then me and you driving to Vauxhall to see a luxurious 1st team coach....remember?
Yes, I remember all this but even in the darkest days there seemed to be a better feeling around the Club (possibly a la Dunkirk!!!) but now there is just no ambience or atmosphere there. (On Monday the only atmosphere was created by the Stourbridge fans.). I actually found myself standing there saying to myself "What am I doing here?"and that from a dedicated fan of as I say 24 years. I really could not find any positives about the performance on or off the pitch! Perhaps I'm just getting old and grumpy! (Maybe I always was!!).

I don't know the solution but I can honestly see gates dropping to last season's level (or lower) if things don't improve. We NEED two or three good HOME results and a good cup run but, honestly, I don't see the current squad being capable to providing these. (Hopefully, they'll prove me wrong!)

It grieves me to write this because I love the Club but it's how I honestly feel. I shall go to the match on Monday so those who disagree with me know where to find me but, if I am to be truly honest, I can't see me attending many other games at the moment - my heart's not in it! Someone comvince me otherwise!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:22 pm

That's a real shame Arsene (just to clarify, you've always been a tad grumpy (please see avatar)...even when we were winning games 2 nil you would predict us to lose......OK, you where right many times).

So what is the real root cause? the team performance? the team attitude? no atmosphere?....it only takes 2 people to make some noise?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Bob Marley wrote:That's a real shame Arsene (just to clarify, you've always been a tad grumpy (please see avatar)...even when we were winning games 2 nil you would predict us to lose......OK, you where right many times).

So what is the real root cause? the team performance? the team attitude? no atmosphere?....it only takes 2 people to make some noise?
Yes, Sometimes, Yes
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down