Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

predictions for Biggleswade

+11
rawlings09
RockDJ
westo22
del boy
arsene
Bob Marley
Leethall
tho101
oldred
oldtommo
in2thevalley
15 posters

Go down

predictions for Biggleswade Empty predictions for Biggleswade

Post  in2thevalley Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 am

predictions please
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

predictions for Biggleswade Empty Re: predictions for Biggleswade

Post  oldtommo Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Reds 1 - 1 little John Wades rather large uncle. Patterson. Att 125.
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  oldred Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 am

I predict there will be less than 100 PAYING spectators!

oldred
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  tho101 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:05 am

i would imagine there are less than a 100 paying customers most weeks to be honest, but i think even the fans who get in free and/or come at ht are now even getting depressed, i reckon there will be less than a 100 people all together who bother with saturday, i know i wont be in a hurry to return anytime soon after wasting 2 hours of my life there on Monday

tho101

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 am

Redditch 0 Biggles 3

Att 128

I shall not be there to watch. Think I have retired!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:55 am

Reds 4 Christopher Biggins 1

Att 122
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Leethall wrote:Redditch 0 Biggles 3

Att 128

I shall not be there to watch.  Think I have retired!
Me too!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Att 128

What ever happened to the 'never give up' attitude?
Where's the trenches' spirit guys?..
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Bob, you no longer have to pay £10 to watch this shite on a regular basis.

Nine successive years of relegation battles, almost non existent cup runs and miserable performances takes its toll on the most patient of die-hard, loyal fans. With respect, you are not best placed to appreciate how dire things have become.

I appreciate that you’ve moved away, but the regulars are voting with their feet. And they are far better placed than you to comment on how things are. Should we all just have undivided loyalty, no matter what? That's for the brainwashed.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Bob Marley wrote:

Att 128

What ever happened to the 'never give up' attitude?
Where's the trenches' spirit guys?..
I am afraid that I like to enjoy watching football and unfortunately I do not down at Redditch any longer and have decided that I will go and see some other local games.  I shall however look at watching some of the Reds away games at grounds I have not visited.  I am also taking in more Everton games which is a new era with Martinez in town which proves more value when you go to watch some of the lesser teams.  Also a much better atmosphere.

Update: Not found a local game that takes my fancy so now going to give it 1 more chance and see if these new signings help us!! Full circle I hear you say and the hope of a good solid performance and a clean sheet with a scrappy goal to win it would suffice!!!

Last edited by Leethall on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

predictions for Biggleswade Empty preditions for tommoz

Post  westo22 Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 pm

im going to say
reds 1
biddlesworth 2

att is gonna be 150

goal scores for reds

Harvey Headley and is assisstide by mr Jermaine hylton:D Very Happy 
westo22
westo22

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 am

If I were a gambling man I would say we are excellent value at 7/5 today.
With Amari Sterling (Striker) & James Mutton (Centre half) likely to start and Luke Connolly also back in defence should be just what we need to notch up our first win at the Valley.
RockDJ
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:55 am

'Kin'ell!! Might have to pop down today just to be a face In the crowd, as much as it frustrates me how sh*t we've been it's hard to turn my back altogether, I just hope it's a good performance and a win
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  RedJeff Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am

Reds 3 - what the pilot did after crashing in the pond 0 - ATT 113
RedJeff
RedJeff
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  LathamDan Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am

Reds 2-1 Biggleswade
Sterling, Headley

LathamDan
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 am

Well, on the basis that things can't get any worse, plus a few new faces in the team I'm going for;

Reds 2 Hero of books about first world war pilot walking through water 1

Att 151

Also I will be making a rare appearance on the terraces and I have often found we do better when I'm there !

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 am

arsene wrote:

Att 128

Me too!
Add me to that list. I started the season with air of optimism, but that quickly evaporated.

and while the club is in a healthy position off the field, I really don't think that Joe Public gives a damn about that, all they want to see and read about is a team that an compete and progress up the leagues, not perpetual relegation skirmishes. week in week out its the same thing, and these stupid polls asking should liam stay or go, what will that achieve? SFA.!!!! Liam or who ever is in charge needs a decent budget to get us out of this league and he needs time.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:26 am

REDS 2-1 A PILOT AND ADVENTURER WHO MARRIED THE 1977 WOMENS WIMBLEDON CHAMPIONSHIP. HEADLEY . MOLYNEAUX. ATT 157
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Well it was with some trepidation that I went down The Valley this afternoon, I doubt whether I've ever not looked forward to seeing a game so much after having seen the results and reading the reports.

However, in some ways I was in fact pleasantly surprised. I did think that it was a much more entertaining game than any I saw last season. We have some useful prospects, and going forward we played some decent stuff and can clearly cause problems to opposition defences in a way that we seemed incapable of last season.

The downside of course is the defending which at times was shocking and is clearly our big weakness. Brad Catlow played well and I got the impression that the back four were decent enough individually but there seemed a complete lack of organization at times. I actually thought we played reasonably well and were probably the better side but frankly a better side than Biggleswade would have taken advantage of our defensive frailties and beaten us comfortably.

There's another thread running asking who should Liam bring in and let go, all I can say is give us an experienced central defender who can shout some orders and get the young lads organized. If we can tighten up defensively then there is enough, in my opinion, to be optimistic about.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Brad Catlow showed today, to me, a little bit of what we've been missing all season. Biggleswade are a poor side, but they still could have had five or six if it were not for Brad. I can think of four chances that he saved brilliantly, all of which I doubt Sam Hornby would have got to. Moyleneux was our best player going forward, and you feel with Hedley up top we would have put away a couple more chances.

To anyone who didn't go today, I agree that you missed a performance better than I've seen at home for a while, certainly this season. Are we going to become world beaters over night? No. Are we going to become a defensive unit quickly? No. But did we have five players at the back that look accomplished in their own responsibilities, even if they don't play as a team yet. Yes we did.
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:04 am

mattim wrote:Well it was with some trepidation that I went down The Valley this afternoon, I doubt whether I've ever not looked forward to seeing a game so much after having seen the results and reading the reports.

However, in some ways I was in fact pleasantly surprised. I did think that it was a much more entertaining game than any I saw last season. We have some useful prospects, and going forward we played some decent stuff and can clearly cause problems to opposition defences in a way that we seemed incapable of last season.

The downside of course is the defending which at times was shocking and is clearly our big weakness. Brad Catlow played well and I got the impression that the back four were decent enough individually but there seemed a complete lack of organization at times. I actually thought we played reasonably well and were probably the better side but frankly a better side than Biggleswade would have taken advantage of our defensive frailties and beaten us comfortably.

There's another thread running asking who should Liam bring in and let go, all I can say is give us an experienced central defender who can shout some orders and get the young lads organized. If we can tighten up defensively then there is enough, in my opinion, to be optimistic about.
Spot on mate. An experienced centre back is a must to bring a calming influence to the side. If Asa Charlton from last season was playing we would be a lot tighter and compact at the back with his experience. The thing is that if Liam wants an experienced player then his budget would have to be cut in another area which would weaken the attacking side. His hands are tied and with missing out on some FA Cup prize fund money it really was a bad result against Atherstone.

The new lad from Alvechurch up front looks good and I thought Alex Price put in a top shift in midfield.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 am

Yes Leethall, Asa would be a perfect fit in this team, an old head just where we need it. Or we could be really adventurous and see if Jamie Carragher could come and help out now he's retired !

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down