Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woeful Performance

4 posters

Go down

Woeful Performance Empty Woeful Performance

Post  Captain Carlin Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 am

Terrible performance yesterday losing 3 -0 to an average looking Chippenham team; only 1 or 2 Reds players coming away with any credit.

Must now question whether the time and cost of travelling to the matches is worthwhile or whether it is now a habit that I need a break from.
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Woeful Performance Empty Re: Woeful Performance

Post  Redditch_Reject Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 am

Catlow and Connoly only ones I can give credit to. Moylenux might have made more of an impact but they kicked the crap out of him all game, as they did most of our players. Reffing was terrible, but none the less, we played horrifically.
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:47 am

Not many (if any) plus points for me. At the start of the season I commented that we would struggle at the back and it's glaringly obvious that's where we need an experienced head. Every new signing are young lads very wet behind the ears. What we need is a few seasoned hard men to rub teams up the wrong way, as much as it's nice to see younger players given the opportunity they're being totally dominated and there has to be room for a couple of nasty horrible bruisers to protect these 'flair' players.

nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:23 pm

nevergreen wrote:Not many (if any) plus points for me. At the start of the season I commented that we would struggle at the back and it's glaringly obvious that's where we need an experienced head. Every new signing are young lads very wet behind the ears. What we need is a few seasoned hard men to rub teams up the wrong way, as much as it's nice to see younger players given the opportunity they're being totally dominated and there has to be room for a couple of nasty horrible bruisers to protect these 'flair' players.

You still got your boots Kev?...the last part of your point reminds me of someone?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:05 pm

sadly those days have gone! and I don't know who you mean Laughing 
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down