Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDonald interests Tamworth??

2 posters

Go down

McDonald interests Tamworth?? Empty McDonald interests Tamworth??

Post  Reds11 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:12 am

Ive seen over the last week that Liam has been linked with the Tamworth job.
I've spoken to a few people and it seems he's a candidate. Has anybody heard anything? And we know Liam is ambitious I'd be gutted if he was to move on. He's the best thing that's happend to this club in years and after only 1 full season we could lose him. Would Tamworth have to pay the club for him as it was written in the paper that he's on contract?!!!
We finally have a team we recognise week in week out and as young as they are and mistakes happen they really play for the club and am worried that as Liam has built this team from scratch it could potentially fall apart!!!

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

McDonald interests Tamworth?? Empty Re: McDonald interests Tamworth??

Post  oldtommo Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:09 am

your not Liams agent are you? only its less than a week since you had him leaving the club to manage nuneaton! I agree he is ambitious and he will happily tell anyone that in conversation. I also believe he has integrity and a sense of loyalty to both the club and his squad of players. I would suggest if Reds fans keep coming on here and linking him to every job that becomes available, he may begin to get the idea they want him to move on!! I have always found him very approachable and forthright to talk to so it may be a good idea to discuss these fears with the man himself next match day.
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down