Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope this isn't Liam

2 posters

Go down

I hope this isn't Liam Empty I hope this isn't Liam

Post  Reds11 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:18 am

And they have also approached two other candidates to discuss the vacant post, including fans’ favourite Marcus Bignot, who then ruled himself out of the running to remain with Conference North promotion hopefuls Solihull Moors.
Carter said: “We made an approach to Solihull to ask for permission to talk to Marcus Bignot.
“We made an approach to another individual earlier in the week with a view to speaking to them.
“So, in effect it has been a shortlist of six and six very good candidates. Obviously, Marcus has ruled himself out now so we will consider from the rest.
“And I am certain we will get a very good manager for the club out of the group.”

Anyone at the club clarify please!!!

Reds11
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

I hope this isn't Liam Empty Re: I hope this isn't Liam

Post  Terrace Guy Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:30 am

Good to see im not the only one in a state of paranoia about our manager and players.
What will be will be. Lets just enjoy the football at the moment. Havent enjoyed watching Reds as much since the Sylla season but in terms of sheer determination to get to the ball and work ethic I think this team beats any Reds team ive ever seen!
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down