Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't believe singing helps...

4 posters

Go down

If you don't believe singing helps... Empty If you don't believe singing helps...

Post  porrohman Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 am

Had a good chat with Jordan Fitzpatrick yesterday, who was chuffed to hear his name being sung...said it gave him a real boost..those of you who fancy a sing song and a laugh make sure you join the Cedar Rd, and make a difference to your team. He's also promised to dive in the Cedar Rd if he scores...( a safe promise that, we've seen his shooting :dance: ).
Also had a good chat to their Chairman and wife...nice people. Smile
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

If you don't believe singing helps... Empty Re: If you don't believe singing helps...

Post  rawlings09 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 am

Does that mean Jordan is staying? If you don't believe singing helps... 58547
It'd be a worthy booking for celebrating with us fans! If you don't believe singing helps... 58547

Simon Redheads Red and White Army bounce
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

If you don't believe singing helps... Empty Re: If you don't believe singing helps...

Post  Bob Marley Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

Superb guys...I am convinced that not all players are this level are mercenaries...Jordan is a top man and will play a higher level as he matures.

Cedar Road, take me home...to a place I belong, West Virginia!....at the Valley, take me home....Cedar Road.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 am

porrohman wrote:Had a good chat with Jordan Fitzpatrick yesterday, who was chuffed to hear his name being sung...said it gave him a real boost..those of you who fancy a sing song and a laugh make sure you join the Cedar Rd, and make a difference to your team. He's also promised to dive in the Cedar Rd if he scores...( a safe promise that, we've seen his shooting :dance: ).
Also had a good chat to their Chairman and wife...nice people. Smile

Jordan should stay and continue to learn playing at this level. We should propose through TRUST to have an incentives payment scheme for players where we pay out for MOM and goals to the team to provide some money to players and incentivise them to do well Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 am

Lee, that's been mentioned by a few..we need to sit down with Redders and see how he feels about it...don't want to upset any of the players who won't get alot..i.e crap defenders!! no goals , no M.O.M) ( if we get any that is..) I do think this should go to vote though...
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down