Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions Thread v Solihull

+5
rawlings09
nevergreen
Leethall
Redditchbluenose86
Captain Carlin
9 posters

Go down

Predictions Thread v Solihull Empty Predictions Thread v Solihull

Post  Captain Carlin Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 am

Fingers................are we having one?

Also, if anyone believes a Redditch player will score can we guess a shirt number on the basis we don't know who is likely to be playing!
Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Predictions Thread v Solihull Empty Re: Predictions Thread v Solihull

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 am

Finger's won't be posting on here anymore (his choice), well remembered for the predictions thread!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:49 am

I think Fingers has quit!

Post here, it is a lottery to know who will play but the team Saturday was:

HANCOX 7*, Bullimore 6, Timmins 6, Nolan 7 (Hodge 88), Hull 5, Costello 5, Fitzpatrick 6, Quaynor 5, McKenzie 5, Green (c) 5, Brown 6.

Subs not used: Priest, Reeves, Havellant (GK).

I disagree with Fingers and his player ratings Head against wall

Also what about the ref: Referee; Ms S Garratt (Halesowen), 5. She must get 1 shouldn't she Very Happy

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Finger's won't be posting on here anymore (his choice), well remembered for the predictions thread!

Shame that,he always made interesting reading. I can't say i always agree with him but all good healthy debate.
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Leethall wrote:I think Fingers has quit!

Post here, it is a lottery to know who will play but the team Saturday was:

HANCOX 7*, Bullimore 6, Timmins 6, Nolan 7 (Hodge 88), Hull 5, Costello 5, Fitzpatrick 6, Quaynor 5, McKenzie 5, Green (c) 5, Brown 6.

Subs not used: Priest, Reeves, Havellant (GK).

I disagree with Fingers and his player ratings Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216

Also what about the ref: Referee; Ms S Garratt (Halesowen), 5. She must get 1 shouldn't she Very Happy

I think alot of people would giver her 1 Predictions Thread v Solihull 371875 Predictions Thread v Solihull 58547 Predictions Thread v Solihull 58547
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 pm

fingers as quit what?
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 am

I was told on saturday that he and Ken had a heated discussion/arguement,but may i add this is just a rumour NOT fact.Maybe someone can clarify this issue,IF it's true then what is going on? there again if it's true then it is probably best to be left between the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm

toffeeman wrote:I was told on saturday that he and Ken had a heated discussion/arguement,but may i add this is just a rumour NOT fact.Maybe someone can clarify this issue,IF it's true then what is going on? there again if it's true then it is probably best to be left between the two of them.

I'm led to believe that someone from the football club took exception to his posts on this forum. They then reported this to the advertiser, for whom Andy has reported for.

I guess this what happens when club officials read comments on an unofficial board. I see that there are two sides to the story and this may run deeper than a few choice words on a forum but it's a shame that someone who used to be a valuable asset to the club and was the initial catalyst of the TRUST no longer feels he can express himself. To top it off our loss is another clubs gain.
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:27 am

nevergreen wrote:
toffeeman wrote:I was told on saturday that he and Ken had a heated discussion/arguement,but may i add this is just a rumour NOT fact.Maybe someone can clarify this issue,IF it's true then what is going on? there again if it's true then it is probably best to be left between the two of them.

I'm led to believe that someone from the football club took exception to his posts on this forum. They then reported this to the advertiser, for whom Andy has reported for.

I guess this what happens when club officials read comments on an unofficial board. I see that there are two sides to the story and this may run deeper than a few choice words on a forum but it's a shame that someone who used to be a valuable asset to the club and was the initial catalyst of the TRUST no longer feels he can express himself. To top it off our loss is another clubs gain.
Again IF it's true they did argue,then it is a shame he is no longer posting here,i always thought we had the right to free speech,whether we agree or disagree it is a persons democratic right to express their opinion and you should not be kicked off a forum for that,it's simply WRONG.He only had the best interests of the club at heart.Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  JBS Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:55 am

nevergreen wrote:

IF its true, then is shocking behaviour from whoever it was at the club.

JBS
Evo-Stik Division one

http://twitter.com/redditch_united

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 am

Just to clarify, Fingers has NOT been kicked off This Forum, He Has just decided not to post on Here any more.
This situation is regarding his last post(Redditch United 'cut playing budget to zero' for remainder of the season.)and a complaint has been made, I suppose its more because technically Fingers is a member of the press and therefore should be non biased with regards to Redditch United so as to be impartial in doing his reports rather than what he said?. I believe Fingers will still come to games so he's not going anywhere, maybe he will grace this Forum again with his fountain of Knowledge and class wit? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  SID SNOT Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 am

I absolutely despair that someone from the club has taken it upon themselves to put in a complaint? Any views that Fingers has ever aired on this and the previous forum have been well informed and backed up by a considerable knowledge of football, particularly across the Midlands non league scene. If I remember rightly he was actually quite supportive of the current chairman when the announcements regarding budgets were made, so not entirely sure where the problem was?

SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

toffeeman wrote:
nevergreen wrote:

Again IF it's true they did argue,then it is a shame he is no longer posting here,i always thought we had the right to free speech,whether we agree or disagree it is a persons democratic right to express their opinion and you should not be kicked off a forum for that,it's simply WRONG.He only had the best interests of the club at heart.Dennis

Who said he'd been kicked?..
This was his own decision, and no one has been 'kicked off' anything.

Finger's knows he has as much right to post on this forum as anyone else, whatever his views.
He has a reputation to maintain within the media world, and decided that he wasn't going to jeapordise his career by airing his views on this forum.
It's sad that it has come to this, but at the end of the day posting on forums don't pay the bills (unfortunately for Fingers, he'd be feckin loaded!).
Although people on this forum have a clash of opinions, everyone is entitled to their say, and everyone is entitled to argue their corner (it's a forum FFS!).

Now everyone agree or I'll ban ya I will me!! Rolling Eyes
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 am

Redjeff wrote:Just to clarify, Fingers has NOT been kicked off This Forum, He Has just decided not to post on Here any more.
This situation is regarding his last post(Redditch United 'cut playing budget to zero' for remainder of the season.)and a complaint has been made

And who has made the complaint? This is a Unofficial Supporters Forum and whoever has made the complaint needs to sort themselves out. This is free speech and what he put in that post is his opinion. I bet the person who has made the complaint does not even come on here, if they do then feel free to challenge it. Fingers talks a lot of sense and has not put anybody down, there are just people who take things to heart and need to recognise that a lot of people think different things and seeing some other posts on here there are people who are a lot damning about events at the club this last few years.

I would like to see Fingers welcombed back, if the people or persons who read this forum cannot take another person's comments that are his or hers right then maybe they should refrain from visiting?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Again, it's the same old chinses whipsers bollocks!! Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216

Does anybody actually know what happened?!

or is it just "By all accounts" and "from what i've heard"?

If you don't know the story then but out!! This happens way too much!

People just assume things, then things get twisted, then it gets blown out of proportion!

Get a fluffing GRIP!!!! Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216 Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216 Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  redsfan Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:14 am

rawlings09 wrote:Again, it's the same old chinses whipsers bollocks!! Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216

Does anybody actually know what happened?!

or is it just "By all accounts" and "from what i've heard"?

If you don't know the story then but out!! This happens way too much!

People just assume things, then things get twisted, then it gets blown out of proportion!

Get a fluffing GRIP!!!! Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216 Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216 Predictions Thread v Solihull 111216

watch you don't trip on the carpet, there's a lump in the middle :dance:

redsfan
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
toffeeman wrote:
nevergreen wrote:

Who said he'd been kicked?..
This was his own decision, and no one has been 'kicked off' anything.

Finger's knows he has as much right to post on this forum as anyone else, whatever his views.
He has a reputation to maintain within the media world, and decided that he wasn't going to jeapordise his career by airing his views on this forum.
It's sad that it has come to this, but at the end of the day posting on forums don't pay the bills (unfortunately for Fingers, he'd be feckin loaded!).
Although people on this forum have a clash of opinions, everyone is entitled to their say, and everyone is entitled to argue their corner (it's a forum FFS!).

Now everyone agree or I'll ban ya I will me!! Rolling Eyes
Andy,as i said IF IT'S TRUE,AND RUMOUR NOT FACT.This was just gossip,and the word KICKED,has been the word said to me several times on this issue and i only wanted to find out if it was true,and asked if anyone knew the TRUTH,we have enough problems without anymore stories going around.It is a pity fingers couldn't put just one more post on here to clear the situation once and for all.One thing must be said for Andy he could always back up what he said,and has always given everything for the good of the club.The person from the club who reported him to the advertiser,in my opinion had NO right to do that and was TOTALLY unjustified,and they should have the guts to step forward and give their reasons for doing what they done.They are the person responsable why this debated started in the first place.Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 pm

I have spoken to Andy and know the story. I won't abuse the fact he told me as that is not on.

What I will say that I back Fingers on this 100%. He is a loss to this club with what happened previously and going to the Advertiser was in my opinion uncalled for. Again MY OPINION and I know others will disagree, that is your right.

Free speach is the word Screen Punch
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Leethall wrote:I have spoken to Andy and know the story. I won't abuse the fact he told me as that is not on.

What I will say that I back Fingers on this 100%. He is a loss to this club with what happened previously and going to the Advertiser was in my opinion uncalled for. Again MY OPINION and I know others will disagree, that is your right.

Free speach is the word Screen Punch
Totally respect that you will not say what Andy told you that is the correct thing to do,that must come from Andy should he decide to say anything.I for one Agree 100 %with what you have said Leethal.Dennis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down