Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Facebook Profiles

4 posters

Go down

Fake Facebook Profiles Empty Fake Facebook Profiles

Post  Redditch Events Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 am

A genuine Facebook Profile will usually have some form of appropriate graphic or a photograph of the owner as the profile picture. The information fields will be filled in, and should match up. However, not all do.

Micheal Gdascwmllmtmtml is clearly a fake profile, believed to be set up for junk, advertising, or trolling. If you look at the information on the page, there are several clues.

Random images
Date of Birth does not match up with the school information
Favourite quotations - "kknudlxsqzbdx"
About Micheal - "humanhumanhumanhumanhumanhuman"

This account currently has 19 friends on it.

By adding or accepting the friend request from this account, you are exposing your personal information to them, and allowing them to post junk on your walls and comments (by default).

If you believe that a profile is not real, you should not hook up with the person, and contact them.

This account has been posting uneccesarily on the Redditch United wall.

Fake Facebook Profiles 6hghtyiigp

Redditch Events
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Fake Facebook Profiles Empty Re: Fake Facebook Profiles

Post  nevergreen Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 pm

wished you'd posted this last week before I sent that BACS payment to Nigeria for the estate of my 4th cousin 12 times removed who died suddenly leaving me ££££££
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 pm

I went to school with a Billy Gdascwmllmtmtml. Crying with laughter
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

porrohman wrote:I went to school with a Billy Gdascwmllmtmtml. Crying with laughter
Don't take the mick out of my dad(father William Gdascwmllmtmtm),(I know your thinking different surnames) I only changed my surname to Watson because I am dislecsic!!!
The Gdascwmllmtmtm's are one of the oldest Families in Redditch so I can't believe you think my dad is a scammer, I can still remember sitting on Nanner Gdascwmllmtmtm's knee as a little boy and the Teacher who had trouble reading out the morning register. Senile

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:08 am

Redjeff wrote:
porrohman wrote:I went to school with a Billy Gdascwmllmtmtml. Crying with laughter
Don't take the mick out of my dad(father William Gdascwmllmtmtm),(I know your thinking different surnames) I only changed my surname to Watson because I am dislecsic!!!
The Gdascwmllmtmtm's are one of the oldest Families in Redditch so I can't believe you think my dad is a scammer, I can still remember sitting on Nanner Gdascwmllmtmtm's knee as a little boy and the Teacher who had trouble reading out the morning register. Senile

Now all my work colleagues know I'm reading the forum at work - they know my job isn't that amusing!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down