Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSP & BSN Budgets!

3 posters

Go down

BSP & BSN Budgets! Empty BSP & BSN Budgets!

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Check this out from a Nunny fan on the nonleagueforum!

This isn't just bullshit. It came from our secretary in the bar while watching the England game, who said he was happy to tell us as all Conf National, North and South sides have to declare their budgets, income and expenditure anyway at the end of every season.

ALFRETON- 17.5K PER WEEK.
NUNEATON- around 1/3 of that, so 5.8k per week

He was concerned with how we would compete in the league above
GRIMSBY- 29K A WEEK
CRAWLEY- 122K A WEEK!!!

Oh, and Borough went bust because of
Gary Ricketts- £1150 per week
Simon Travis- £900 per week
Gavin Cowan- £750 per week, paid through the summer
Carl Palmer- £700 per week

We refuse to pay over £400 per week currently from what I gather. Approached 7 strikers, who demand too much, including Clare

http://www.nonleagueforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=328736#p328736

You can see why we will have been up sh*t creak recently if Carl Palmer when he joined RUFC was on that sort of money, that really was bad management in my opinion by all involved when you add in the others who were being paid a fair whack that would have resulted in RIP
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

BSP & BSN Budgets! Empty Re: BSP & BSN Budgets!

Post  del boy Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

If all non-league clubs had a chairman with Mr. Swans mentality, then non-league football would be a much better place for it!!

I'm sure that there are wealthy chairman out there that bankroll their clubs, maybe just as an expensive hobby? That's their prerogative. If they are committed to leaving the club in a healthy state when they get bored, then I don't see a massive problem in that. That's just good fortune for the club and the fans involved.

It is those that are reckless, selfish and have no back up plan or exit strategy that cause the problems in football. Sadly, I think it has almost become part of football culture, whereby fans just expect their owners to subsidize their clubs.

I certainly don't see us challenging for promotion in the Southern Premier next season; not at least if there is a direct correlation between playing budgets and on field success. That’s fine! We've been down that road before and it didn’t end too well!

And as for Crawley Town!!!!..... if that figure is true, then it can only end in tears! Crawley are bank rolled by a consortium I believe? That will be a problem when the going gets tough and those involved start having different ideas. We have a single minded chairman in sole control. That can't be bad can it!?
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm

That really is Criminal some of those Figures!
£100,000 a WEEK! for Crawley?! pale

Del boy is right, that can only end in tears! That really is chasing the dream!

As for Redditch... This time next year, we'll be millionaires Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum