Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evesham v Hednesford

2 posters

Go down

Evesham v Hednesford Empty Evesham v Hednesford

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:28 am

Evesham 2 Hednesford 0. Ex Reds on show for Evesham are Whilding, micael McGrath, andy Jones (has scored) and Spencer on the bench. For Hendesford they have Darren Campion and Liam Francis.

2-1 at half time, great game and we will need to strengthen a lot more in pre season to compete.

Rob Smith and Larry Chambers seem to need a wheel fitter!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Evesham v Hednesford Empty Re: Evesham v Hednesford

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

Finished 4-1 to Evesham who were always in control of the game. 2 top sides were on view today and better than a number of sides we have played this season in BSN. Evesham had 3 Ghanians (1 is the spitting image of Michael Essien) who were superb, they were all Dwarfs as well but could play football even though SGL Pitch is awful Very Happy

Club Shop Rawlings, I have some programmes to donate, will bring them on Tuesday if I make the game Laughing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am

Leethall wrote:Finished 4-1 to Evesham who were always in control of the game. 2 top sides were on view today and better than a number of sides we have played this season in BSN. Evesham had 3 Ghanians (1 is the spitting image of Michael Essien) who were superb, they were all Dwarfs as well but could play football even though SGL Pitch is awful Very Happy

Club Shop Rawlings, I have some programmes to donate, will bring them on Tuesday if I make the game Laughing

Cheers Leethall, all donations are very much appreciated. Dance
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down