Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appreciation

Go down

Appreciation Empty Appreciation

Post  mattim Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 am

To everyone involved with all the work done at the club over the summer your efforts are being noticed. Obviously all Reds fans know what you have achieved but, taken from the Solihull Bores internet fans forum the following comments;

'To be fair the Valley Stadium looks as good as I've seen it'

'Certainly Redditch seem to be doing the right things'

'To be fair, Redditch look like a club on the way back up again'

And finally for the benefit of Chris Swann if he reads this forum;

'I think our board could probably learn a fair bit from the approach the Redditch chairman is taking'

So well done all of you and keep up the good work, it takes a lot to get praise from them !

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Appreciation Empty Re: Appreciation

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

mattim wrote:To everyone involved with all the work done at the club over the summer your efforts are being noticed. Obviously all Reds fans know what you have achieved but, taken from the Solihull Bores internet fans forum the following comments;

'To be fair the Valley Stadium looks as good as I've seen it'

'Certainly Redditch seem to be doing the right things'

'To be fair, Redditch look like a club on the way back up again'

And finally for the benefit of Chris Swann if he reads this forum;

'I think our board could probably learn a fair bit from the approach the Redditch chairman is taking'

So well done all of you and keep up the good work, it takes a lot to get praise from them !
Its always good to get this sort of feedback and it is a great boost to the Team which includes, Chris and Sallie Swan, Mark Fenemore, Tim Delaney, Graham Hyde, Adi and Michelle Price, Jeff Watson, Dave Ralph, Pete Day, Darren and Claire Lane, Jeff Sharpe and many more Bar Staff and Volunteers. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum