Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLICY OR B/S?

+13
mattim
pindick69
ted striker
porrohman
redstillidie
alottmentender
adiy price
redditch born
nevergreen
Redditchbluenose86
rawlings09
Leethall
ROWLY1971
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POLICY OR B/S? - Page 2 Empty Re: POLICY OR B/S?

Post  pindick69 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Looking for local players? B/S!
I know for a FACT Redditch have approached one player in Southern Premier and offered him £250 a week, and he lives over 90 miles away. I also know for a FACT they have put 7 days in for another player that lives over 40 miles away.
Don't believe the bull that money is tight. Swan wants promotion and is willing to pay out for it. You may want to ask him about full time players.

pindick69
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:10 am

pindick69 wrote:Looking for local players? B/S!
I know for a FACT Redditch have approached one player in Southern Premier and offered him £250 a week, and he lives over 90 miles away. I also know for a FACT they have put 7 days in for another player that lives over 40 miles away.
Don't believe the bull that money is tight. Swan wants promotion and is willing to pay out for it. You may want to ask him about full time players.

Common then PinDick if you have these 2 facts then prove it here Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:13 am

i've given you the distances work it out yourself. Both forwards, Both score goals both came recommended by a former Stockton manager x

pindick69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 am

I like quiz's Very Happy is it a team that lost 4-0 recently?

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

pindick69 wrote:i've given you the distances work it out yourself. Both forwards, Both score goals both came recommended by a former Stockton manager x

Who the f**k are Stockton ?, is this another wind up ? Are you another mate of Sockett, Smith or anyone else with some axe to grind ?

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 pm

pindick69 wrote:i've given you the distances work it out yourself. Both forwards, Both score goals both came recommended by a former Stockton manager x

sO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A PLAYER NEAR MIDDLESBOROUGH THEN??

Last edited by in2thevalley on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incorrect answer)
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

mattim wrote:

Who the f**k are Stockton ?, is this another wind up ? Are you another mate of Sockett, Smith or anyone else with some axe to grind ?

Nope, the previous manager of Stockton FC (Coventry Alliance League) is good friends of Mark Fennemore. MF & GS have been speaking to him about potential targets amongst other things.
7 days were put in for 2 players, One of whom who lives in Wales, and that player was offered £250 a week.
So much for local players.

pindick69

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:58 pm

IF ...and I do say IF, the above quote unfolds to be true within the near future, then all the Troll haters will be able to stop knocking me for negative posts, because if Pin is correct then as a town we will most definately have the positively biggest bullshitters running the club!
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Personally I couldn't give two sh*ts if we are paying to bring in some top earning players, as long as they perform that is. I think what the chairman is doing with the under 21's systems and emphasis on local players is good but I think we need time for that to develop and cannot rely solely on that now to bring us immediate success. So if we have to recruit a few decent players to get us firing and scoring goals again in the league then we should do it!
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh so we can only sign local players now can we? You are missing the point totally.
Let's do some maths....Hinge and Bracket had 27 players. The budget ( and some) obviously was spread across them. Trim that squad down to 20 and...yes, you've guessed it!!! That's 7 players wages available to go on others.
So yes..I would imagine we would offer that sort of money. It's still within the budget. Job done.Easy.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 am

porrohman wrote:Oh so we can only sign local players now can we? You are missing the point totally.
Let's do some maths....Hinge and Bracket had 27 players. The budget ( and some) obviously was spread across them. Trim that squad down to 20 and...yes, you've guessed it!!! That's 7 players wages available to go on others.
So yes..I would imagine we would offer that sort of money. It's still within the budget. Job done.Easy.

Porrohman.... Do you go to THICK SCHOOL or do you just not know how football really works?

Are you suggesting, thinking and believeing that if S&S had 27 players signed on, all 27 would share the budget?

Ive kept this as simple as I can so you only need to answer a simple Yes or No. (and people say im not here to help!)

PORRROHMAN.... YES or NO?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 am

I have no idea what players live where and I personally don't give a flying fook! A player who was close to signing for RU went to Stinckley as we would not pay how much he wanted, he has now moved onto Leamongton. Maybe it is Kolo?

To be quite honest I would pay out £250 a week to get a proven scorer in at this level, makes perfect sense if they score goals as we can all see that is one of the problems and the other some creativity in the middle of the park, Warmer can't do this (awaits his lovel Rawlings to say different Banana sex Banana sex Banana sex Banana sex )

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:56 am

Leethall wrote:I have no idea what players live where and I personally don't give a flying fook! A player who was close to signing for RU went to Stinckley as we would not pay how much he wanted, he has now moved onto Leamongton. Maybe it is Kolo?

To be quite honest I would pay out £250 a week to get a proven scorer in at this level, makes perfect sense if they score goals as we can all see that is one of the problems and the other some creativity in the middle of the park, Warmer can't do this (awaits his lovel Rawlings to say different Banana sex Banana sex Banana sex Banana sex )

Tommy Warmer is god! Bow down Wink Banana sex

Although he might not be the most creative, he'll win headers, tackle, get about the opposition!

And it shows when he's not on the pitch.

Can your precious Adams do that? Wink Banana sex
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:30 am

Rowly,
Which question would you like me to answer, yes or no to? You have asked me four.
1. Did I go to thick school?
No. I'm quite sure my academic qualifications are sufficient to post on here.
2. Am I suggesting?...No
3. Am I thinking?....No
4. Am I believing?..No
' that if S & S had 27 players signed on all 27 would share the budget' ...no. My point is this. S & S had no idea what their first 11 was. Not a clue. As players get paid if they get play on a Saturday or a Tuesday,( if I'm not mistaken)with S & S having no idea about a first 11, different players popped up on a Saturday than a Tuesday or vica versa . Would you rather play a crap player 80 quid on a Saturday and different crap player( as S & S did ) 90 quid on a Tuesday, or have a decent one for both games at £170?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 am

Porro, your post suggested either;

the budget was spread over 27 players so getting rid of 7 meant more for the 20 left....

or

budget spread over 27 players, get rid of 7 and have enough money to get another 7 in...

either way is tosh, regardless of what youve tried to salvage from the embarrassing post

(also, i did notice the unsnswered question of just not knowing how football works.)
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 am

porrohman wrote:Rowly,
Which question would you like me to answer, yes or no to? You have asked me four.
1. Did I go to thick school?
No. I'm quite sure my academic qualifications are sufficient to post on here.
2. Am I suggesting?...No
3. Am I thinking?....No
4. Am I believing?..No
' that if S & S had 27 players signed on all 27 would share the budget' ...no. My point is this. S & S had no idea what their first 11 was. Not a clue. As players get paid if they get play on a Saturday or a Tuesday,( if I'm not mistaken)with S & S having no idea about a first 11, different players popped up on a Saturday than a Tuesday or vica versa . Would you rather play a crap player 80 quid on a Saturday and different crap player( as S & S did ) 90 quid on a Tuesday, or have a decent one for both games at £170?

What a strange post Head against wall

They only had seven games with a brand new squad in a brand new league, of course the players in the first eleven will change. We lost our first seven and now as things begin to settle we have won two on the bounce, but then we did not panic and sack the Manager.

You can't expect the players you have to adjust to that level of football in a handful of games some will fall at the first fence, playing money spinning friendlies against failed MFC2 sides in the hope of raising some cash was hardly good preperation, my old dog would have looked good against them.

I don't understand the hostility shown towards Sockett & Smith after just seven games, my god the messiah has just played three and lost three and he's the bee's knee's still. I can only assume the people posting are employed by the current owner because the facts don't add up.

Why are the players leaving if Hyde is such a good coach and Manager Suspect

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 am

Leethall wrote:I have no idea what players live where and I personally don't give a flying fook! A player who was close to signing for RU went to Stinckley as we would not pay how much he wanted, he has now moved onto Leamongton. Maybe it is Kolo?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Mate Kolo would NEVER have come to Redditch. Not in a million years. Especially when Sockett was in charge.
I know the reasons Kolo didn't come to Redditch and it wasn't because of cash.

pindick69

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:20 pm

YAWN!!!!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 am

If Sockett and Smith did a good job they wouldn't have been sacked. It just so happens they played the worst football i've seen 11 men in Redditch shirts play.

End Of. Sleep
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum