Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chesham today

+22
redditch born
WishuknewWho
Redditchbluenose86
adiy price
allotmentender
RockDJ
Meadowender
Chesham Lad
reds for ever
arsene
Bob Marley
Mrs Moor
ted striker
alottmentender
Tim_S
chrisdon
Fat Ron
ROWLY1971
Leethall
del boy
porrohman
JBS
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chesham today - Page 3 Empty Re: Chesham today

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
This statement satisfies me that you know nothing about our club or any other football club, at this level.
Our club needs to be built bottom up...from solid foundations...not top down spending money we do not have.

You are stirring Moor....as I have said before, go and play up your own end....you have many moor issues with your own club

Hi Bob

I agree with you 100% and that is exactly what I have been posting so do try you best to keep up.

Placing a side in a poor MFC Under 21 division where you win 12-0 every other week is pointless and will never deliver enough players if any to help Redditch long term. Sacking local Managers with a good knowledge of local players at the level required is not that bright either especially when you replace them with an ex-pro with no local knowledge and no idea. Bringing in expensive loan players from higher up the pyramid is the total opposite of your post and yet here you are supporting it I don’t know about you being satisfied I think you are a trifle bewildered.

Mr Swann has been in place six months and in those six months you have had one relegation and are now fighting another, you will soon be on your fourth Manager in six months and your team are losing week in week out. You are the subject of a national scandal thanks to poor PR and for the record a far worse incident happen this weekend involving a player and a referee and it has not even made the papers because that club chose not to publish the incident on their forum.

Read the first part of your post again and then have a little think, how much do you think you are spending on loan players that are not even yours and then ask yourself why. I don’t mind people saying I know nothing about football but I do have to object when the person saying it is busy arguing against his own point.

As for worrying about the mighty Moors, you are dead right I am worrying, worrying that we might just make the first round proper.

I Have no vendetta or axe to grind I wish Redditch the very best of luck, perhaps I just look at things a little differently from some of you, yes the chap had money and saved the club and he should be applauded but appointing Mr Fenemore to run a club the size of yours was his first big mistake.

And before you say it I like Mr Fenemore he is first class but he’s out of his depth just like Hyde.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 pm

ted striker wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:Some have said it was a punch, some have said it was a slap, most have said it was a push, the player will be punished and rightly so but the way the incident has been handled by Redditch is laughable and embarrassing. This is publicity the club could well have done without and it all came about because of a very poorly worded statement which in turn opened the floodgates to the media, now the player looks humble and poorly treated and Redditch just look foolish babbling on about community work.

No, it came about because Josh assaulted the referee. Regardless of which bit of Josh's hand came into contact with the referee, or the force of the contact, the fact remains that Josh assaulted the referee - we can argue the toss about the exact description if you really want to but it is totally beside the point. His behaviour was unacceptable and the club have taken exactly the right course of action by cancelling his registration and stating that he will never play for Redditch again.

The statement as written is fine, and I'm pretty sure that in the extremely unlikely event that Josh were to take any legal action against the club for defamation, it would be laughed out of court - no judge would find in his favour on such a point of semantics, and no sensible lawyer with his client's interests in mind would advise him to take such action in the first place.

Furthermore, if the club had not made any statement at all, you would be lambasting them for their silence. The only person making laughable, embarrassing and poorly worded statements is you, and I suggest you stop before you humiliate yourself any further.

Will you be flippin Burgers on the 26th Ted, i always have one on my way home i'll say Hi then. I do agree with your post but Josh will have a legal argument if the refs report agrees with his version of events and that's why Mr Swann found the TV interviews so difficult.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm

hi mrs moor i'll be flipping burgers on the 29th come and say hello andf i will tell you why i think youre a cock first class Senile i doubt you will. i'm the good looking one in the kitchen but dont tell my mrs i said that, you 1 eyed blinkered twot
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Some good points made on this thread.

I 100% agree with the club's decision to terminate Josh's registration, there is no excuse for his actions, and Josh has openly admitted this on BBCWM.
A lot of work has been put in to 'scrub up' the club's reputation, and this incident may well have put a dent in these efforts.

Whilst I support the club's decision, I do agree with Mrs Moor that the club's statement could have been worded better.

To me, the word 'hit' immediately says punch or strike (club statement on official site).

I know either action is totally unacceptable, but could this be the difference between a life-time ban or a long suspension for Josh?

I've just listened to Josh's interview on BBCWM (iPlayer), and he's apparently seeking legal advice.
He stresses that he 'pushed' the ref with an open palm on his chin area.
Josh Interview (Skip to 1:20.25)
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:12 pm

oops i know sorry meant to call you a twot not twot , batchley upbringing
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:13 pm

adiy price wrote:oops i know sorry meant to call you a twot not twot , batchley upbringing

Aidy it's the word censorship filters kicking in, not your spelling Point and laugh
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
adiy price wrote:oops i know sorry meant to call you a twot not twot , batchley upbringing

Aidy it's the word censorship filters kicking in, not your spelling Point and laugh
oops didnt know
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

How funny! Nearly as funny as Mrs Moor actually thinking we believe he's a Moors fan. FAIL
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:46 am

Post Removed

Last edited by Tim_S on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Abusive behaviour.)

WishuknewWho
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

Mrs Moors is a Solihull Moors supporter, and a Moor Green supporter before that. Also now a postee on this forum who brings many honest and good points to the table for debate. Some you might think are a load of tosh and don't agree with, others may be a lot closer to the truth and you still don't agree with them. Ask about non league football and you get a reply about non league football. Ask about leagues and rules and that's what reply you get. Try and be funny or a bully and you will get mature replies.

The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry Rowly. Still not buying that.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am

Me, neither
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  WishuknewWho Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Mrs Moors is a Solihull Moors supporter, and a Moor Green supporter before that. Also now a postee on this forum who brings many honest and good points to the table for debate. Some you might think are a load of tosh and don't agree with, others may be a lot closer to the truth and you still don't agree with them. Ask about non league football and you get a reply about non league football. Ask about leagues and rules and that's what reply you get. Try and be funny or a bully and you will get mature replies.

The one thing Mrs Moors does Not bring to this forum if you look back at posts, is immaturity though. Some peoples posts and playground contributions are embarrassing.

That is a correct statement that i strongly agree with !!! More More More from Mrs Moor cheers

WishuknewWho

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 am

Thought you might somehow.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:53 am

Porro... What exactly is it you're not buying, and why please?

Arsene, if it was any other statement from you I'd treat it with seriousness, but everybody knows Arsene doesn't buy what I post. Just like he doesn't buy a decent keeper when everyone else knows he needs to, or a good centre half in close season, or a replacement for Fabregas...... Infact Arsene you don't buy anything do you!!!! Lol

Seriously though, the way some people here talk to new comers or posters with as much right as others to post, but who may have a different view amazes me. I bet if you were sat in your local and a stranger walked in you wouldn't be so quick with school playground talk or bravado.
It's a football forum not a boxing ring, and I'd be surprised if there are too many prize fighters in here, so loose the pick on the new poster attitude and read whats being said 1st before just reading who it's from and dismissing it instantly.

Anybody still brave enough now to call Mrs Moors ridiculous over the post about the Official Statement coming back to bite the club on the bum which after all was her/his point, or indeed brave enough to say that a court case will not develop from the said such statement?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Am I missing something?
Why would Mrs Moor who appeared on the forum just after the sacking of Sockett and is a Solihull fan want to offer an opinion on Redditch United, unless they had a previous involvement or friends previous involved within the club?

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to read Mrs Moor’s post & ensuing debates because we still have a club to debate about.

When Mr Swan purchased the Club it was moments from closure & 100+ years of football history would of ended.
During my time watching RUFC I’ve seen many Chairman come & go since the days of Bill Lawrenson & far to many Managers to count. I, for one, am grateful for the opportunity to be still watching the Reds play & optimistic I will be watching long after the Sockett’s & Mrs Moor are long forgotten.

With regards to the Club statement it was ok, though could have been worded a little better.
I assume that by “biting them on the bum” you mean legal action?
I very much doubt that this will happen. It would be incumbent on the claimant to establish that there is a ‘serious’ question to be tried before the court. It is also a condition that the claimant has significant finance and fully understands the cost implications and consequences should they fail in order to compensate the respondent. Therefore in my opinion I cannot see any further action, but you never know.

RockDJ
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Good on you Mrs Moor keep on posting. Cant say I agree with everything you say in fact a lot of it makes me laugh! But what ever your Views you dont deserve to be bullied some people on here are very rude and aggresive. If Josh has been reading this forum it could explain his actions? Maybe one of the posters is Josh?????
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:02 pm

redditch born wrote:Good on you Mrs Moor keep on posting. Cant say I agree with everything you say in fact a lot of it makes me laugh! But what ever your Views you dont deserve to be bullied some people on here are very rude and aggresive. If Josh has been reading this forum it could explain his actions? Maybe one of the posters is Josh?????

Hmmm....imagine that.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cheshfan Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

sorry but at the end of the day the facts aren't up for discussion

josh made contact with the ref
he then had to be restrained by his team mates
he also then destroyed the dressing room door frame
he threatened the home stewards

the ref had a cut lip

other than that I have no comment

cheshfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Mrs Moor has a personal vendetta against RUFC.

Would I walk into my neighbours business and start telling them what they are doing wrong and how bad their managers/directors are?

This forum is for supporters of Redditch United Football Club...read the title...I am not buying the 'new posters are bullied' bullsh#t...you see that kind of statement on 90% of football forums and it is tiring.

This forum is like reading the Midland Combination diatribe...same language, same fishing, same posters....same.

Go away...you are not wanted..and leave the personal vendetta at the door. Sad Sad
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Rowly...Most genuine members on here posted on the old forum, most have supported the club for a number of years some alot longer than me I may add.One thing links us all, funnily enough, we support Redditch United. Alot of the new posters including yourself have appeared after S & S left the club, and have proceeded to slate in some cases) Hydey, Fenners, and the Chairman. To then question why new posters are treated the way you think they are when all the new posters contribute very little but criticism to the aforementioned I find quite odd.
Go on a Robbie Williams forum tonight as a new poster and call him a fat, overweight poof who can't sing. You'll probably get a few replies defending him.Same principal here.No one is ganging up on the new posters. If they come on spouting off about things I don't agree with I will say so.
On to Mrs Moor. ...
Mrs Moor claims to have an interest in our club because ' the club were using local people from lower down the pyramid'. Fair enough. We are playing at a lower level and one thing the supporters told the new regime is we like to see local players involved. So why has this reason turned into the following series of statements all posted by our Solihull Moors supporting member...
'Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'
'Hyde is throwing money down the drain'
'In Hyde you are flogging a dead horse'
'All Hyde is doing is bringing in loan players'
'Take it from me, Hyde is dead wood'
'Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.
Despite us having two managers at present Fenners escapes the brunt of criticism in fact he posted ' Fenemore is a good man who will always try his best'. What on earth has suddenly turned Mrs Moor into such an utter dislike of Hydey ( and Chris I may add ).Rowly you post on MFC forum with the same name as here. I've been on other forums always as Porrohman. Wouldn't you think as Mrs Moor has such an interest in forums we'd see a Mrs Moor on the Solihull forum?
There was a fans forum recently, well advertised on here and everyone knew it was on ( if not on time Captain Carlin..granted !) funnily enough NOT ONE of the new posters who maon about Chris, Hydey, Fenners showed up,
that to me says it all really.
This year our club was hours away from going out of business. Last year the then Chairman made the unprecendented step of stopping the playing budget with immediate effect. We have had betting scandals, rasicm scandals, amazing matches in the FA trophy, FA Cup.....plenty of things to come on the forum to disuss but where was everyone then?
Suprise suprise another new poster has arrived....and oh dear..he's having a go at the club and the Chairman.
Please don't tell me it's all genuine posters Rowly....

Last edited by porrohman on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Porro do you think I'm a Redditch Utd supporter or not. Regardless of the amount of games I may or may not attend.

Do you think Mrs Moors is a Solihull supporter regardless of if he/she posts on more than 1 forum?

Do you think by maybe changing your forum name determines if you've something to hide or not?

Too many ppl here jump the gun on too many occasions !
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Yes I do believe you support the Reds. Having played for them I know you want the club to do well.
My genuine belief is that if Mrs Moor is a Solihull fan I'm the Defence Minister of The Peoples Republic of Congo.
I think if you post on multi forums you should keep the same name. Why wouldn't you?
It's not jumping the gun..it's a load of new posters all with the same opinion ( roughly) who haven't been on the forum before.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Porrohman..you are spot on fella.

I have learnt in my life if you are going to critise something/someone, make sure you have a solid foundation to do so.

Why get hung up about the statement ref. Mr McKenzie 'striking' the referee?....this is Redditch United...not the PR department of the Conservative Party.
I had some sympathy for the young man until I heard his pathetic interview on BBC... 'I have been slandered and will look to take it further'...what a crock of sh*t....you raised you hand and pushed/shoved/punched/struck an official...end of story. I would like to meet the brief who will take that one to court!

Spouting on about stuff you know nothing lends nothing to healthy debate about all things RUFC...the example used about Robbie Williams forums is right on the money....go away...you are not wanted on the good ship RUFC. pirat
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next