Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiddy 5 TOWIE 4

2 posters

Go down

Kiddy 5 TOWIE 4 Empty Kiddy 5 TOWIE 4

Post  Leethall Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:13 pm

What can you say about this?! Average of a goal every 10 minutes! Firstly both sides were poor defensively but Braintree were 1st half very good up front and played some good football, Wright and Marks looked a good partnership. 1st goal arrived in the 27th minutes for Braintree of which Kiddy levelled the very next minute. Having started the 2nd half 2-1 up, Braintree then found themselves 4-2 down but pulled this back to 4-4! Kiddy were then awarded a fortunate penalty, Wright looked like he dived to me when Storer grabs the ball off Wright to take the pen which was saved but the ref ordered it to be re-taken! Wright then buried it to finish off the scoring!

Top entertainment, a Kiddy Cottage Pie and Soup to fend off the -10 wind chill factor!!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Kiddy 5 TOWIE 4 Empty Re: Kiddy 5 TOWIE 4

Post  porrohman Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:09 am

Marginally better than Studley on Saturday then mate?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:29 am

porrohman wrote:Marginally better than Studley on Saturday then mate?

Yes mate apart from the weather was very good in Sat. Lei Brown also showed why he should still be playing for RUFC

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 am

Got to admit I may have been wrong about him. Looked very good on Saturday. Like to see him a couple of more times to convince myself. Had a thought though about the ref..do you think they were having a go at him due to his pally pally nature with the Studley players during the game? (i.e first name terms, calling them by their nicknames etc..can't recall a bad decision against them?)
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

porrohman wrote:Got to admit I may have been wrong about him. Looked very good on Saturday. Like to see him a couple of more times to convince myself. Had a thought though about the ref..do you think they were having a go at him due to his pally pally nature with the Studley players during the game? (i.e first name terms, calling them by their nicknames etc..can't recall a bad decision against them?)

It was evident that he was easily good enough for RUFC, the problem was that the team itself was shite going forward and he was bypassed.

Maybe why the Willenhall players were a bit aggrieved! Thing is though I thought he did well!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down