Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No comment avout the new assistant manager then?

+5
rawlings09
Bob Marley
porrohman
Redditchbluenose86
pindick69
9 posters

Go down

No comment avout the new assistant manager then?  Empty No comment avout the new assistant manager then?

Post  pindick69 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm

I did mention that Curly O'Callaghan was helping out GH & MF with scouting, and it's seems now that he has been appointed assistant manager.
With a management record of Leamington U14s, Woodford United, Southam Youth and Stockton in the Coventry Alliance, he comes with a wealth of experience and contacts Crying with laughter
Only appointed as he is good friends with MF. What an absolute joke.

pindick69
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

No comment avout the new assistant manager then?  Empty Re: No comment avout the new assistant manager then?

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:04 pm

It's Friday night, and you've gone out your way to post something about a scout/assistant for Redditch United.
So what exactly have you gained from your post?
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No comment avout the new assistant manager then?  Empty Re: No comment avout the new assistant manager then?

Post  porrohman Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:25 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another MFC forum bore...
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:50 pm

porrohman wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another MFC forum bore...
Have no idea what MFC is.
So you are not interested that an assistant has been appointed when we were told there wasn't going to be one, that the apppointment was made and no announcement was made whatsoever, and 3 has absolutely no credentials?
do you not think the club is becoming an old pals act? 3 people who are now the management have absolutely no contacts, no clue and have absolutely no sway with players. Even money cannot entice them.

Oh and yes, I am posting about it on a Friday night, is that allowed? Having kids means I can't just go out and leave them. fluff me it's cliquey on here, No wonder people don't feel welcome at the Valley. I can have my opinion on MY club so long as it matches everyone else. Nice welcome.

pindick69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

pindick69 wrote:I did mention that Curly O'Callaghan was helping out GH & MF with scouting, and it's seems now that he has been appointed assistant manager.
With a management record of Leamington U14s, Woodford United, Southam Youth and Stockton in the Coventry Alliance, he comes with a wealth of experience and contacts Crying with laughter
Only appointed as he is good friends with MF. What an absolute joke.

Your club?...do me a favour...you add nothing positive just cheap, snidey digs at all things RUFC.

Go away...back to your rather pathetic existence.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:36 pm

The same lines as the rest of them. How predictable. I do wish ROWLY hadn't actively encouraged them to post here after his first post was removed.At least Rowly has links with the club. The rest of them are just following like a flock of sheep. It's not your club Pindick. You know it's not. The trail is on the MFC forum for all to see. Well known (and respected by most) player and poster on MFC forum gets chance to be Assistant Manager at a bigger club at a higher level.. He gets the push early in the season along with his Manager. Rowly posts on MFC forum ' Hyde is a snake in the grass ' and has a pop at The Chairman, all of a sudden new posters come on our site....and whooppeee dooo they all have the same opinion....What makes me laugh is that Paul Smith posted on the forum a quick thanks to all who had texted him and baiscally said it didn't work out and was looking forward to the next challenge. All credit to him. I just wish the rest of them would have took the hint and moved on, not bother everyone on a SUPPORTERS site with the same drivel making it obvious they are on here to stir it up. How long till the next sheep comes along??
No contacts...baaa baaa...Hydey is crap baaa baaaa...Chairman is useless..baaa baaaa..not very welcome..baa baaaa...I go to matches...baaa baaa..it's my club...baaa baaaaa.
You only have to take a look at the MFC forum guys, five minutes on there and you'll see the links. Rowly you have brought alot to this forum, some good, some bad (IMO) but I do wish you hadn't brought these lot.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 am

Just had a look on that MFC Forum... and people say this forum is Cliquey... Shocked

I reckon if i made an account on that and the solihull moors forum, and went against the grain, i'd get a similar response to the newcomers on here... so it's nothing new that supporters of clubs don't take a shine to those that go immediately against the club.

And Solihull with that new multimillion pound player and a manager that's doing a good job... 7 points off 12 games and two wins oh, and bottom of the league!... says it all really.

We're not the perfect club, never will be, but find me the non league club that lives within it's means, that everyone likes, that have a good reputable management team and good players, then get their fans on here... they're the people that people wouldn't mind so much critisising the club.

Like i've said a few times, i don't mind constructive critisism, but i think the fans of other teams that come on here only to try and turn our supporters against our club are getting boring now. Sleep
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:37 am

pindick69 wrote:
So you are not interested that an assistant has been appointed when we were told there wasn't going to be one, that the apppointment was made and no announcement was made whatsoever, and 3 has absolutely no credentials?
do you not think the club is becoming an old pals act? 3 people who are now the management have absolutely no contacts, no clue and have absolutely no sway with players. Even money cannot entice them.

Oh and yes, I am posting about it on a Friday night, is that allowed? Having kids means I can't just go out and leave them. fluff me it's cliquey on here, No wonder people don't feel welcome at the Valley. I can have my opinion on MY club so long as it matches everyone else. Nice welcome.

If this is your club, like it is everyone elses who support RUFC, then why are you aiming your posts at the rest of us fans?
We don't make the decisions/appoinents for the club, we simply turn up, pay our entry fee and support the team from the terraces.

You should print off your initial post, and send it FAO Chris Swan, Redditch United.
Maybe then you'll get the response you want.

Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
pindick69 wrote:

If this is your club, like it is everyone elses who support RUFC, then why are you aiming your posts at the rest of us fans?
We don't make the decisions/appoinents for the club, we simply turn up, pay our entry fee and support the team from the terraces.

You should print off your initial post, and send it FAO Chris Swan, Redditch United.
Maybe then you'll get the response you want.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 am

I would like to say that I did not actively invite anybody on this forum to slate anything for slayings sake. Yes my involvement here was born from the S&S era and the actions of the Chairman who I've said before seems to change his mind/story rather too easily. I've applauded him for the financial investment he has given to the towns club, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with his every action thereafter.

I do hope I bring some good points to the forum table, and for my not so good ones we all know you can't please all the people all the time. I do however only know 1 poster on here who I could pick out of a crowd, walk up to and call them by their forum name, and that's RedditchBorn.

I do chuckle tho when posters are told to go play round their own end by the very people who know what's going on at the MFC, a forum for a league well below that of Uniteds. This is an Unofficial Forum that you can't stop people joining or sharing an opinion. You can however choose to ignore any post or any postee. I am sorry if any new posters make this forum unenjoyable to any user, but I did NOT invite anybody here to do so as I've got no reason to.

Regarding Pindicks post tho: Is it true? Is it news? If so, how would any of you wanted it told in a more positive way, it's news to me and the 1st I've heard of it, and if the facts are right doesn't seem a great move, but that's just an early opinion. So do the 1st team now have a management team of 3? If so is this yet another U turn or change of mind by the Chairman, and if so for what positive reason?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:18 am

Rowly,
This is an Unofficial forum, quite correct. However it's a forum for Redditch United supporters. If these posters want to knock our club when they don't support it, do it on another forum where supporters from other teams contribute.Is there a Evo stick forum somewhere? I'm sure there is.
Regarding encouraging others from MFC, we'll agree to disagree ref a post you made to OHW.Call it a throw away comment.
Onto Curly...as I understand it, yes he's part of the management team. Does it bother me? No. I don't care if The Nolan Sisters are sat on the bench as part of the management team as long as they get all on,communicate, and they all know what each others doing and they are helping the reds to continue winning games.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 am

I have never posted on another forum, I do not know (and never spoken to ) Rowley, and if anyone wants to come and see me to prove I am real then so be it. Oh sorry Bob, forgot, you don't get to matches anymore do you.
Do we as fans not have a right to know what's going on at the club we support? a new assistant comes in and we know nothing about it?
We all want RUFC to be successful, but lets face it, we have a management team of 1 ex pro, and 2 who have failed at lower (much lower) levels, hardly a recipe for success, especially when all we are going to do now is throw money at players, and even that's not working (Chilton, Berwick, Powell, Green to name 4)

So I don't tow the political line, I am not a communist, that makes me irrelevant, pathetic on this forum, OK, no problem, come back to me when we are playing in Southern Central v Biggleswade and the like.

pindick69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 am

Pindick.
You are right, due to work commitments I now live in the US...but still buy my season ticket, sponsor 4 home games and 1 player this season.
I will be at matches when I am in the UK...still more than you and other new posters on this forum..I am pretty sure about that.
As I have said, you claim to be a RUFC supporter and then criticise everything and everyone? Pretty shallow support in my book!
We have had many debates over the years on rights and wrongs of our club...opinions (based on facts) are what makes the football world go round...but neg ferrets who consistantly attempt to pull the club down need to move on...get a life...go elsewhere with their diatribe.
I couldn't care less if Curly Watts joins the management team...as long as we are striving towards the same objectives with the same strategy...that's what counts.

Rowly
You openly invited the biggest cock (Jenkins) on the Midland Com forum to join you here...why?
The sh*t spouted by OHW is just based on rumour and bar room gossip...so why ask OHW to contribute on this site if you care about all things RUFC as much as you say you do?

The S&S era is over....get over it fellas...move on.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:59 am

Bob, who the he'll is Jenkins?
Lost.com
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 am

The Midland Comb forum is a right shower of sh*t espcially that OHW poster who chats complete and utter Tarmac non stop about clubs he has no idea about what is going on. I doubt he even watches any football
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:23 pm

rawlings09 wrote:Just had a look on that MFC Forum... and people say this forum is Cliquey... Shocked

I reckon if i made an account on that and the solihull moors forum, and went against the grain, i'd get a similar response to the newcomers on here... so it's nothing new that supporters of clubs don't take a shine to those that go immediately against the club.

And Solihull with that new multimillion pound player and a manager that's doing a good job... 7 points off 12 games and two wins oh, and bottom of the league!... says it all really.

We're not the perfect club, never will be, but find me the non league club that lives within it's means, that everyone likes, that have a good reputable management team and good players, then get their fans on here... they're the people that people wouldn't mind so much critisising the club.

Like i've said a few times, i don't mind constructive critisism, but i think the fans of other teams that come on here only to try and turn our supporters against our club are getting boring now. Sleep

Hi rawlings09

Not sure what point you are trying to make, are you suggesting I am not welcome as a poster because I support the Moors. That seems a little harsh considering your club seems only too happy to take our players in their time of need, may I suggest you could and should be a little more accommodating.

Yes we lost our first seven games on the bounce and had no points at all and were routed firmly to the bottom of the table. In the last five games we have picked up ten points and are on a good FA Cup run. The people behind the club are obviously knowledgeable about the game at this level and were confident Marcus was their man and gave him the time he needed to turn things around.

Your club has used 3 Managers in six months and yet they continue to lose week in week out but apart from the results the most worrying thing is your club seem to have little or no direction and the people running the club don’t seem to have the first idea about football at this level.

Rowly is right to point out that only a week or two ago the club announced it would not replace the coach and low and behold they have changed direction again. The club announced a short time ago that it was bringing in loan players from higher up the pyramid and yet have they now seem to have appointed an MFC coach to train them, you could not make it up.

I could not help notice today that although you beat Stratford 1-0 a week or two ago RCW managed to thump them 0-4 today, Timeform may suggest that perhaps you will soon have more in common with the MFC other than your back room.

I can’t help notice the genuine supporters on this forum are welcoming and enjoy discussing a point or two and yet the people who seem to enjoy positions at the club from the away day organizer through to the barman less so. I wonder why.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Yeah Mrs Moor, you followed the Reds to Banbury , have attended more of our games and want to attend more..
You love us!!!! ..and your last paragraph once again makes you look totally silly with your lack of knowledge.
I'll have a burger please Ted!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:22 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
I can’t help notice the genuine supporters on this forum are welcoming and enjoy discussing a point or two and yet the people who seem to enjoy positions at the club from the away day organizer through to the barman less so. I wonder why.

What are you on about? I run the shop Voluntarily and still love Redditch Unite as much as the next supporter...

What do you want me to say? "Welcome to the forum Mrs Moor, please feel free to bicycle off the club, chairman, fans and please do your best to keep the negative posts coming, because everyone on this forum hates Redditch United and your negative comments will be liked and agreed with all the time, as well as the rest of the new posters who also think they can't have an opinion and remind the regular supporters all the time ad use the old 'i'm negative all the time and for some unknown reason people don't like it' and also, Mrs Moor, please reply with a 3,000 word essay reply of pointless, boring material to every single post that adresses you on the forum, Enjoy the forum!"

Errrmmm. No. It's unofficial, as people keep on reminding us, Why should i welcome people that won't input ANYTHING positive or constructive into this place? You don't invite a burglar into your house if you know he's going to steal things!

If your back room are "clearly knowledgable" why are you bottom of the league?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 am

Why don't you Bore off Back to the Solihoof Bores forum then and take the complete pile of Full of sh*t you keep on writing with you.

I went to watch Stratford get hammered by RC Warwick. RCW are a club that are obviously paying out a decent wedge what with some of the players they have at the club. Stratford were awful after about 25 mins when a RCW centre back went off injured, they should have been 4 up at that point but instead got a lesson in football.

Glad I did not go over to Nunny to see the Bores grab a 1-0 win.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

No comment avout the new assistant manager then?  Empty Curly Who !!!

Post  reds Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:49 am

So I'm told our new assistant manager Curly is also our new commercial manager affraid Is this a case of to many cooks Head against wall Still I suppose it's a new one to football, 2 managers and an assistant confused

Admin: Merged, and locked. This subject has been obliterated the past few days. Anything you wish to know on the matter can be answered by the club.

reds

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 am

At this level, i'm no expert at all, but a person can have more than one positional roll in the club.

I think Sinton at Telford does community work? He's also the manager, probably does some coaching too.

Gary Whild a few years ago, Manager and Director of football.

It's non league... i don't know why people are suprised one person is doing more than one job, if we had the funds to pay indivuduals to do seperate jobs, we wouldn't be in the evo-stik south.

I forgot to add, our head chef is also the groundsman Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down