Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FENMORE NOMORE?

+11
redsfan
del boy
Mrs Moor
Bob Marley
Captain Carlin
littleworthred
Mr Bonehead
porrohman
redditch born
Vicky
ROWLY1971
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FENMORE NOMORE? - Page 3 Empty Re: FENMORE NOMORE?

Post  porrohman Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm sure the first person to admit he's made mistakes would be Chris. I guess the difference is our platform to discuss our differences with Chris (and there has been some) is in meetings/conversations with him face to face. Not on a forum.You are welcome to attend the next one Rowly.
Bring Mrs Moor and I'll introduce him to Hydey so he can tell him face to face all the crap he posts on here about him.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 pm

porrohman wrote:Rowly...
A year ago we were having TRUST meetings in the club shop in the freezing cold as we couldn't get into the club most evenings.. When we had meetings in the club I took tea bags so we could have a drink and warm up as there was no heating.( and no tea bags). The meetings were basically plans to save the club as we knew what dire straits we were in financially. One supporter paid for an away coach from his own money. TRUST paid for away coaches from members contributions. I recieved a call from the then Chairman at 10.30 one morning saying if we didn't pay EON £5k by 1.00PM then they'd cut the power off.No power, no matches, big fines = no club. We scraped through with the help of alot of great, loyal supporters.
3 weeks of intense negotiations often with 20/30 calls a day to get Chris's deal through meant we had a new owner and the club was safe. The above is probably why you won't get too much of a reaction as to why you think people still have confidence in Chris's footballing decisions. Managers, players, etc revolve at clubs. The only thing that remains a constant is the fans.
I'm delighted to have a club to support. We do need stability now granted, but it's small fry compared to what the club was heading into this time last year.

This isn't a post to 'big up' the TRUST, or any one involved in the above......loyal supporters Mr Bonehead, Del Boy etc were all around at this time and were doing their bit. So when Mrs Moor slates Hydey, when you question Chris as often as you do...I'm pleased you can do that, because when we were literally hours away from going under, it puts it all into perspective.

HI Porrohman

That’s a very interesting post and one that immediately highlights the problems at several clubs including my own at this level. Most clubs however poor the attendance and interest do have a small band of loyal hardworking supporters who for whatever reason will put in 110% for their club and will fight tooth and nail to keep it alive.

Redditch just like the Moors are I’m afraid only an entertainment option to most and in order to generate interest you must let the football do the talking not the Manager, the Owner or even the Owners wife for that matter. People will only support the club if they like what they see on the pitch, you can try the community approach and the local players approach but at the end of the day this approach will simply will not part an ordinary Joe with his tenner on a Saturday afternoon.

So while Mr Swan should be applauded for saving the football club then so should the people who question the mess behind the scenes because if the blind continue to lead the blind you may just end up back in square one.

It’s becoming embarrassing now especially after reading the Mark Fenemore interview, I know that Sockett, Smith and Fenemore are all respected figures all be it at a lower level and then of course you have to take into account the many players who are reporting that behind the scenes the club is a shambles. It does not take long before you have dug a hole so deep you simply can’t get out.

Hyde has been the main constant and he no longer has anyone to blame or hide behind, I personally believe Mr Swan is a little star struck at the moment but he should not confuse a prestigious playing pedigree with a non league struggle.

Good luck to the club and supporters but I preferred plan A when there was a clear direction and points on the board, this was achieved within the price bracket and with players that belonged to the club. Now I don’t think anyone can honestly say what’s going on but judging by last night it was the ever reliable MFC to the rescue again.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Or you could say an ex-Premiership youth player, as he was at Wolves before Castle Vale.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Still a Mid Comb Prem player though, and certainly not the calibre of player we have been led to believe will be joining the club to help Hyde move it forwards on the playing front as well as Swan has done so on the business front. Then again he is full of Full of sh*t in my opinion..... Hyde I mean... not Swan
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum