Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan

+2
del boy
porrohman
6 posters

Go down

Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan Empty Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan

Post  porrohman Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Name: Jake Jones
Nationality: English
Date of Birth: 06/04/1993
Height: 5' 10" (178cm)
Position: Midfielder

A PRODUCT of The Saddlers' youth system, his progression was rewarded with a first professional contract in the summer of 2011.

The local lad is a tricky left winger who is comfortable on the ball and not afraid to take players on.

Displaying a good attitude, he is expected to develop well this season.
Season 2011 - 12

Trained tonight, looks quick, good touch.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan Empty Re: Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan

Post  del boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Seems like we have a good relationship with Walsall. We had Scott Dann for a while and he has gone on to do quite well for himself! If Connor Deards is anything to go by, then this could be good for the club. Deards has been our best player recently and more of the same on the left wing would be good!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan Empty Re: Jake Jones joins from Walsall-One month loan

Post  porrohman Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Agree, Connor has been superb, goes back to Walsall at the end of the month unfortunately. There does seem to be a good relationship with Walsall which suits both parties.
I see one of loanees from last season then Hereford striker Sam Malsom is now on contract at Weymouth. Good player who had a tremendous 45 mins against Worcester away last season where he was incredible.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Agreed Porrohman...Sam was awesome that night....missed penno by?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Agreed Porrohman...Sam was awesome that night....missed penno by?

Jemiah Richards.

Jordan Fitzpatrick's 25 yard injury time pile driver made up for it though!
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Agreed Porrohman...Sam was awesome that night....missed penno by?

Jemiah Richards.

Blimey - I think I actually went to that game! It was around this time of year too - I remember because I was sporting my incredibly sexy and tasteful Movember 'tache. Good thing there wasn't too much wind that night, I'd have been done for invading the pitch to stop my bumfluff blowing away!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 am

ted striker wrote:

Jemiah Richards.

Blimey - I think I actually went to that game! It was around this time of year too - I remember because I was sporting my incredibly sexy and tasteful Movember 'tache. Good thing there wasn't too much wind that night, I'd have been done for invading the pitch to stop my bumfluff blowing away!

Your memory always astounds me Mr Striker!
However, my memory is somewhat different....sexy and tasteful? Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:56 am

Bob Marley wrote:
ted striker wrote:

Jemiah Richards.

Your memory always astounds me Mr Striker!
However, my memory is somewhat different....sexy and tasteful? Crying with laughter

Well my cat found it tasteful... I had a drink of milk, damn animal licked the tache clean off!

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 am

Worcester away on Monday night as well!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down