Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO MRS MOOR WEYMOUTH 2 REDS 3

+2
Bob Marley
porrohman
6 posters

Go down

FAO MRS MOOR  WEYMOUTH 2 REDS 3 Empty FAO MRS MOOR WEYMOUTH 2 REDS 3

Post  porrohman Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:05 am

Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'
'Hyde is throwing money down the drain'
'In Hyde you are flogging a dead horse'
'All Hyde is doing is bringing in loan players'
'Take it from me, Hyde is dead wood'
'Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.

Cuckoo!!!!! Crying with laughter

porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

FAO MRS MOOR  WEYMOUTH 2 REDS 3 Empty Re: FAO MRS MOOR WEYMOUTH 2 REDS 3

Post  Bob Marley Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 pm

For those around the club, Graham Hyde was always the most natural leader.

Forget the 'snake in the grass' and 'back stabber' comments....the biggest problem for the Reds will be holding on to him when a bigger club comes calling.

Very poor judge of character, Mrs Bore (and others).....mind you, from the guy who rated Jai Stanley..... Point and laugh
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 am

Hey...Jai Stanley is a really nice bloke according to Mrs Bore, so he can't be crap.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 am

porrohman wrote:Hey...Jai Stanley is a really nice bloke according to Mrs Bore, so he can't be crap.

I can't comment on Jai Stanley being a nice bloke or how he played for Redditch but he is a very effective player if you let him play with the ball. I actually rate him from when I have seen him play for Barwell (not Tuesday night) and Leamington.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:06 am

Yes Lee but the trouble is here if you dont share the same opinion youre likely to be called names or mocked, instead of having freedom of speech and your own opinions.
Be interesting to see how many viewings some people give a player before judged as crap or useless. You see many players over a good length of time so dont jump to conclusions early. Id class you as the one being in a stronger position to judge JS than others, but thats just an opinion.
Im really pleased for RUFC with the recent results, and I do hope they continue. Managerial approaches though from higher up is a tad premature, again in my opinion.
What do you think about the Paul West situation? I spoke with 1 of the EUFC directors today and it was apparently a resignation accepted.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:20 am

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion on players. Safe to say I saw Jai Stanley play for the Reds more times than you Rowly or Mrs Moor or indeed Leethall. In my opinion.....for Redditch United I thought he was crap. You guys watch other teams more than me and you know your footy so I take on board your opinion he hasn't been crap at other teams.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:45 am

porrohman wrote:Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion on players. Safe to say I saw Jai Stanley play for the Reds more times than you Rowly or Mrs Moor or indeed Leethall. In my opinion.....for Redditch United I thought he was crap. You guys watch other teams more than me and you know your footy so I take on board your opinion he hasn't been crap at other teams.

Yep I can't say owt about him at Redditch but he is a decent player and is a footballer who if he has time on the ball he can be very effective. Does follow Jimmy Ginelley around but obviously he rates him.

There are a lot of players you see play once and think they are sh*t, but they all have bad games!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:Yes Lee but the trouble is here if you dont share the same opinion youre likely to be called names or mocked, instead of having freedom of speech and your own opinions.
Be interesting to see how many viewings some people give a player before judged as crap or useless. You see many players over a good length of time so dont jump to conclusions early. Id class you as the one being in a stronger position to judge JS than others, but thats just an opinion.
Im really pleased for RUFC with the recent results, and I do hope they continue. Managerial approaches though from higher up is a tad premature, again in my opinion.
What do you think about the Paul West situation? I spoke with 1 of the EUFC directors today and it was apparently a resignation accepted.

Well I don't really care if people mock me mate as you can't please everybody Very Happy

I think Westy must have had enough, I think he was really hoping to be able to manage the club in their new ground that has not happened and it seems that they have struggled this season having lost the 3 Ghanians from last season. They were a class apart for Evesham when I watched them. Pity as I would have loved to see Westy apply and been given the Redditch Utd job at the start of the season as he would have been a top appointment. Him & Leon would be good additions to the club in some capacity as Home Town lads
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 am

and ironically Lee the ground is now being pushed through as some agreement over the debated road island has now been resolved apparently. Nice for new gaffer to look forward to.
Hear what youre saying about Paul yes, but cant agree with leon being in the same bracket Im afraid. Players didnt and dont respect him, just accepted him as being the managers brother
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Yes Lee but the trouble is here if you dont share the same opinion youre likely to be called names or mocked, instead of having freedom of speech and your own opinions.

hhhmmm...is that the same for Managers Rowly?
Is the circus still in town?

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:21 am

Maybe Mrs.Moor has found somewhere else that feeds the trolls?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

porrohman wrote:Hyde has no local knowledge and no idea and is out of his depth.'
'Hyde is throwing money down the drain'
'In Hyde you are flogging a dead horse'
'All Hyde is doing is bringing in loan players'
'Take it from me, Hyde is dead wood'
'Hyde has been the one constant in your string of poor results'.

Cuckoo!!!!! Crying with laughter

Hi porrohman

Glad to see you have strung two wins together and i reckon you will win tomorrow although just like Leethall i think resting so many of your players against Worcester just as they are getting into gear was a bit silly but its all about opinions.

You spent your money on your expensive loan signing and he's going home, yes it got you some points but at the same time you put another MFC player on contract and to be honest Hyde probably knew nothing about the lad.

You are attracting the good MFC players and that's a good thing, better to have your own players and build. It's no good getting quality on loan to ease the religation battle only to see the team suffer when they go home. At least get players on loan you have a chance of keeping then it makes sense.

Who do you think is telling Graham who to sign from the MFC, do any of you know ?

Good luck tomorrow

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
Hi porrohman

Glad to see you have strung two wins together and i reckon you will win tomorrow although just like Leethall i think resting so many of your players against Worcester just as they are getting into gear was a bit silly but its all about opinions.

You spent your money on your expensive loan signing and he's going home, yes it got you some points but at the same time you put another MFC player on contract and to be honest Hyde probably knew nothing about the lad.

You are attracting the good MFC players and that's a good thing, better to have your own players and build. It's no good getting quality on loan to ease the religation battle only to see the team suffer when they go home. At least get players on loan you have a chance of keeping then it makes sense.

Who do you think is telling Graham who to sign from the MFC, do any of you know ?

Good luck tomorrow

Hello you! I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about your favorite feeding ground!

I'd hazard a guess that Curley tells graham what players to sign from the MFC.

Do YOU know?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am

Mrs Moor.
Redditch United is no different then any other club when it comes to signing players. We have people who go and watch players and report back if any one is worth another look. I do it myself....( Only as a fan). Curly & Graham might go and have a look and decide if it's worth pursuing. It doesn't matter to me who is telling Graham who to sign from MFC, who ever told him to sign Joey Halsall should get a pat on the back because he's quality. I can't see that it's a point worth debating? It's no different from any other football club.
I must say having watched Tividale recently the standard of the football they played was suprising to me. I've knocked MFC in the past, wrongly, there were some really good players on show that day. I'm looking forward to watching a few more games at that level.
Regarding loan players..of course we'll suffer when Connor goes back. We've had loan players before who have been a waste of space, but Connor just fitted in and has been brilliant. That leaves us with one loan player left ( I think..)who is here for a month...two weeks left. Then we'll have none!
The Worcester thread has run it's course I think. Agree to disagree.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 am

porrohman wrote:I must say having watched Tividale recently the standard of the football they played was suprising to me. I've knocked MFC in the past, wrongly, there were some really good players on show that day. I'm looking forward to watching a few more games at that level.

Don't knock Tividale with the MFC as they play in the MFA Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 am

Leethall wrote:
porrohman wrote:I must say having watched Tividale recently the standard of the football they played was suprising to me. I've knocked MFC in the past, wrongly, there were some really good players on show that day. I'm looking forward to watching a few more games at that level.

Don't knock Tividale with the MFC as they play in the MFA Very Happy

facepalm Embarassed
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down