Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from Stafford Rangers

+2
fingers
in2thevalley
6 posters

Go down

News from Stafford Rangers Empty News from Stafford Rangers

Post  in2thevalley Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 am

NEW SIGNING
Stafford Rangers have signed a a new striker ahead of toadys match against Vauxhall Motors. 29 year old Shane Benjamin has joined the club on non contract terms and becomes new Manager Matt Elliotts first signing.. Benjamin has alot of experience in non league football and has played at BSN level before with Redditch United. He has recently been playing at RC Warwick.

A good player liked him a lot. Was surprised that he had been released earlier on in the season. Sad

in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

News from Stafford Rangers Empty Re: News from Stafford Rangers

Post  fingers Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:28 am

I've spoke to more than one manager that thinks he has a bad attitude and isn't worth upsetting the dressing room for, will be interesting to see how he does.

Still can't see anyone other than Redditch and Stafford finishing in the bottom two.
fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 am

fingers wrote:I've spoke to more than one manager that thinks he has a bad attitude and isn't worth upsetting the dressing room for, will be interesting to see how he does.

Still can't see anyone other than Redditch and Stafford finishing in the bottom two.

But that is always the case what you hear! I know from 1 manager that he can be a bit hot headed but he was fine playing for him.

Whilst we are on this subject then why not discuss players from lower league clubs who could do a job @ Redditch?

Alvechurch have Gabby's brother Charisma who I think is worth a punt on at this level. Tricky player who works hard, has pace and wants to prgoress as a footballer.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

Leethall wrote:
fingers wrote:I've spoke to more than one manager that thinks he has a bad attitude and isn't worth upsetting the dressing room for, will be interesting to see how he does.

But that is always the case what you hear! I know from 1 manager that he can be a bit hot headed but he was fine playing for him.

Whilst we are on this subject then why not discuss players from lower league clubs who could do a job @ Redditch?

Alvechurch have Gabby's brother Charisma who I think is worth a punt on at this level. Tricky player who works hard, has pace and wants to prgoress as a footballer.

Agree with you. Well worth looking at. Have heard good reviews about him
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Leethall wrote:

He's better than his brother Gabby from what I've heard Laughing
Good shout though, he's seems to score every game! What's the average wage at Alvechurch?
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Good shout though, he's seems to score every game! What's the average wage at Alvechurch?

Whats he doing at Alvechurch then?!

Would be good to have him here, never seen/heard of him but if he scores goals then why not! :dance:
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  fingers Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Watched Alvechurch last Tuesday- none of their highly rated strike force particularly stood out on the night, a lazy performance against a side that only had 7 points at the start of play, 'Church were 2-0 up inside 9 minutes and drew 2-2.

fingers
fingers
Evo-Stik Prem

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/romulus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Not sure its strikers we need right now, at the start of the season I thought it was our midfield that couldn't cope but it seems to be all about defence (or lack of it) at the moment.
If we don't get that sorted I can see Marco walking and smith goes back to Droylsdon soon, if we can sort the back 4 the rest will come together.

Would be good to have him here, never seen/heard of him but if he scores goals then why not! :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Exactly, it's just what I've heard though. Worth a trial either way as he's been scoring for fun down the road.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 am

From Chubby Agbonlahor, to Cammy Agbonlahor! "Caaaammy cammy cammy cammy cammy Agbonlahorrrrr...."
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 am

Was speaking about him Saturday actually....
Apparently Evesham were interested in him BIG TIME but he doesnt want to leave alvechurch he loves it there Head against wall
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am

1Youngy1 wrote:Was speaking about him Saturday actually....
Apparently Evesham were interested in him BIG TIME but he doesnt want to leave alvechurch he loves it there Head against wall

He is mates with Smudger and Rowly the mgt team. I bet he would go, I will have a word with Pando when I see him at the weekend.

These are the sort of players worth a punt on.

I doubt Alvechurch pay much. Stratford on the other hand will be paying a wedge out. Look at who is playing for them and spot a well known ex Red!

Ricahrd Morris, Fellows, James,Sam Alsop, Ricahrd Gregory, Liam Reynolds, Stuart Herlihy, Michael Hayden , Howard Forinton (Thompson 64), Danny Carter (Anstiss 57), Chris Murphy. Unused Subs - Mark Faulds, Thompson-Brown & Dave Pearson

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Leethall wrote:

He is mates with Smudger and Rowly the mgt team. I bet he would go, I will have a word with Pando when I see him at the weekend.

These are the sort of players worth a punt on.

I doubt Alvechurch pay much. Stratford on the other hand will be paying a wedge out. Look at who is playing for them and spot a well known ex Red!

Ricahrd Morris, Fellows, James,Sam Alsop, Ricahrd Gregory, Liam Reynolds, Stuart Herlihy, Michael Hayden , Howard Forinton (Thompson 64), Danny Carter (Anstiss 57), Chris Murphy. Unused Subs - Mark Faulds, Thompson-Brown & Dave Pearson

is that steve hands??????????????????
does anyone know what has happened tommy warmer??? we miss him
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 pm

[quote="in2thevalley"]
Leethall wrote:
is that steve hands??????????????????

Yep
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Leethall wrote:

I doubt Alvechurch pay much.

Nor do we Senile Embarassed
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am

Scored twice yesterday in the 5-3 defeat to Corby Sad
in2thevalley