Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Shock

+7
andjusticeforall
Mrs Moor
in2thevalley
redditch born
Bob Marley
rawlings09
ROWLY1971
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swan Shock - Page 2 Empty Re: Swan Shock

Post  redditch born Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 am

in2thevalley wrote:
redditch born wrote:So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

What relevance has your question to how many times I have played for Redditch have to to with the question?

Good I'm glad you've got that at last! Your have to think of some other cheap shot now!!!

So the relivance of my post was that rowly is himself and known to all !! Do me a favour ex plane the relevance of your post? Take your time cus I'll be go smacked if you can!!!

So we have established that. Yes. The post was a rhetorical question and is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point and without the expectation of a reply.

I hope that is a valid explanation to your comment.

Nope sounds like more rubbish to me! You came out with another bull statement!
I'm still waiting!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:43 am

Swan Shock - Page 2 658712 Mrs Moor, Rowly & Redditch born are obviously of the samr ilk. How amusing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:53 am

redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:
redditch born wrote:So we have now ascertained that Rowly and MM are not the same person, but two seperate identities. I'm glad thats sorted then.

What relevance has your question to how many times I have played for Redditch have to to with the question?

Good I'm glad you've got that at last! Your have to think of some other cheap shot now!!!

So the relivance of my post was that rowly is himself and known to all !! Do me a favour ex plane the relevance of your post? Take your time cus I'll be go smacked if you can!!!

So we have established that. Yes. The post was a rhetorical question and is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point and without the expectation of a reply.

I'm still waiting!!!

Have you been to the pub for a few beers today? From what i gather, its your posts that make no sense at all.....as usual mm, rowly, RB?

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 am

rededitor wrote:Swan Shock - Page 2 658712 Mrs Moor, Rowly & Redditch born are obviously of the samr ilk. How amusing!!!

How gay are you lol lol lol
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 20, 2012 9:22 am

rawlings09 wrote:I'll explain now:
You weren't at the meeting between the said people, so what the hendries told you COULD be a million miles away from what was actually said. "Redhead has done a bit of scouting in the leagues, and he could be able to get players within budget" could be made to sound like "he can get players in on the cheap" Although you may have been told in a joking kind of way.

The thing is, your first post on this thread didn't NEED to be posted, i feel it was of little importance, and it would have made no difference if you didn't post it. But the fact you posted it makes me believe that you're quite partial to the odd sh*t stir. I can't understand why you post it other than for that reason, if you really want the best for RUFC then surely, surely, you'd try to be a bit more positive... not saying that you should turn into the very people that you don't like (people who support the club in everything it does) but it seems that the majority of your posts are of the negative nature..

Happy?

No not really. What apprenticeship are you on... a local MP one, should be with a swerve like that!!

I notice you chose to pick the half of the statement that isnt as bad as the other half to explain. While I agree with your explanation for it....could you now please level the other half of the qoute with such conviction?

"SIMONS NOT A VERY GOOD MANAGER BUT...." (this bit incase you forgot)
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 am

Bob Marley wrote:

Bloody hell RB...been on the Thunderbird again?
You give Reds fans a bad name.

Lol lol sorry bob I need to read my message's before I press the send button Very Happy
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:I'll explain now:
You weren't at the meeting between the said people, so what the hendries told you COULD be a million miles away from what was actually said. "Redhead has done a bit of scouting in the leagues, and he could be able to get players within budget" could be made to sound like "he can get players in on the cheap" Although you may have been told in a joking kind of way.

The thing is, your first post on this thread didn't NEED to be posted, i feel it was of little importance, and it would have made no difference if you didn't post it. But the fact you posted it makes me believe that you're quite partial to the odd sh*t stir. I can't understand why you post it other than for that reason, if you really want the best for RUFC then surely, surely, you'd try to be a bit more positive... not saying that you should turn into the very people that you don't like (people who support the club in everything it does) but it seems that the majority of your posts are of the negative nature..

Happy?

No not really. What apprenticeship are you on... a local MP one, should be with a swerve like that!!

I notice you chose to pick the half of the statement that isnt as bad as the other half to explain. While I agree with your explanation for it....could you now please level the other half of the qoute with such conviction?

"SIMONS NOT A VERY GOOD MANAGER BUT...." (this bit incase you forgot)
Crying with laughter I'm on a Greenkeeping apprenticeship... but that's about as relavant as RB asking in2thevalley how many times he's played for redditch.

"Simon isn't a proven manager at this level because last time he had the job, he had no budget to work with and his results weren't great" The whole conversation could be twisted to seem like "basically, Kevin, he's rubbish manager who can get players in on the cheap" But because you weren't there in person, you can't be 100% sure.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:
Bloody hell RB...been on the Thunderbird again?
You give Reds fans a bad name.

Kettle Pot Black springs to mind here Steve!
If you watched Reds as much as RB, or indeed knew football as much as RB then you may have a case. But because I doubt you do, Id therefore say you were judging him alone on his spelling ability... tut tut

Remember Steve:

NO MAN MAKES HIMSELF LOOK BIGGER, BY MAKING OTHERS LOOK SMALLER

Please refer to you next post to Rawlings.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:
rawlings09 wrote:I think it's taking Mrs Moor/Rowly longer than expected to turn the fans against the club Swan Shock - Page 2 1834

You seem to forget this is a Redditch forum for Redditch fans... so most of what you post won't make the slightest difference to the fans. I find it puzzling that you knock the fans for sticking by the club, then you knock the fans for disagreeing with you saying that anyone who goes agaisnt the grain gets shot down in flames.

So it's a two way thing, you want us to fall for all the bullshit that you post, then have a go at us when we don't agree..

Comical really.

Ah well, keep trying to turn the fans against the club Smile You'll do well to succeed but if it helps you pass your days then do continue Swan Shock - Page 2 1834

Strange post I think Rawlings seeing as we have met once before at a Reds game.
I dont know why you think Im trying to turn fans against the club or indeed bullshitting.
But next game Im at the Reds feel free to call me a bullshitter again and explain your theory.
I posted facts about what was said in a meeting
I want RUFC to do well, always have always will
I want Simon to do well as I like him.
The trouble is too many people here also want the same 2 points above, but by doing so suck up to the Chairman for various reasons regardless of what he says or what he does.
I dont. I want those 2 things, but in doing so can applaud Swan for the good things he does, and post my shock at the clown like things he does too.

Anybody who can explain to me why what Swan told Lee and his Dad in a meeting, about the new manager of his football club is a stroke of genius Id love to hear........

What i want to know is this Rowly.....where the hell did you get your spoon from, it stirs things up really well scratch? As i see it , the Swanns have turned RUFC around and it is evident that the link with the community is becoming stronger, all the better for the club and Redditch. Why dont you use all your energy on building support as opposed to smashing everything, and everyone down. Its not healthy to be bitter, get over it and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 pm

redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

I'm still waiting!!!

Well then you will have to wait, because I can not make the explanation any more simpler:scratch: scratch
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Sun May 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Mrs Moor/ Rowly you've said that we'll mindlessly back up Swan no matter what he does. Tbh this is probably true to some extent. The man stopped the club going under and so he can do little wrong in my eyes. So mabye he doesn't care about football, but he kept the club going for the people that do and that means we'll not watching a Mickey Mouse league. How can you not back a man that stops you're club going under. Any Redditch fan that is against him is forgetting the dire situation we were in last season. wanker
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Reject im not against him.... just dont agree with EVERYTHING he says and does thats all.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditch_Reject Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm

But still, I think whatever he does within reason there shouldn't be this much backlash. The man's learning and has employed Asa, so he must have some connection with what the fans want.
Redditch_Reject
Redditch_Reject
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Agreed, i just wish he would learn to keep his mouth closed a bit more in certain situations.
I know everybody appreciates his money saving the club, even im not that stupid....
admitting that the new manager youve just employed isnt very good though is a gaff you got to admit
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Sorry Rowly but what exactly was the point in starting this thread?

Even if you had video evidence of this conversation between the Hendries and Mr Swan what exactly do you expect the rest of us to do? How do you advise us to act upon these facts you have given?

Or is it simply another case of trying to impress everyone with your inside knowledge?
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigger15 Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

I think Simon should be given a chance but I am a little worried about players he can attract.

This scouting that he has been doing is not really true if he has been playing for Bartley Green and im sure Simon didnt attract Asa more the appeal of coming back to RUFC.

Time will tell but I would imagine Asa getting more players in than Redhead from the level we are at and Simon attracting some rough diamonds from the lower leagues.

Iv also heard that he agreed to do the job for free and this was a big factor in him getting the job.

As I have said TIME WILL TELL !!!

Trigger15
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Sorry Rowly but what exactly was the point in starting this thread?

Even if you had video evidence of this conversation between the Hendries and Mr Swan what exactly do you expect the rest of us to do? How do you advise us to act upon these facts you have given?

Or is it simply another case of trying to impress everyone with your inside knowledge?

definately not the latter.
maybe just trying to stop a few people get carried away on a crest of a wave
yes Swan has done good for the club in areas, but hes no messiah
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Sorry Rowly but what exactly was the point in starting this thread?

definately not the latter.
maybe just trying to stop a few people get carried away on a crest of a wave
yes Swan has done good for the club in areas, but hes no messiah

Rowly.
Who is on a 'crest of a wave'?
Simon Redhead is a Midland Com manager at best....I am definately not on a 'crest of a wave'.

But Mr Swan has the right to choose who he thinks will do the best job for the Reds with the limited resources the club has....Simon is manager of the Reds, so will get my support.

Would I prefer a higher calibre manager? Yes sir.
Can we afford one? No sir.

It is what it is.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Rowly. Who is on a 'crest of a wave'? Simon Redhead is a Midland Com manager at best....I am definately not on a 'crest of a wave'.

But Mr Swan has the right to choose who he thinks will do the best job for the Reds with the limited resources the club has....Simon is manager of the Reds, so will get my support.

Would I prefer a higher calibre manager? Yes sir. Can we afford one? No sir.

It is what it is.

_________________ Always look on the bright side oflife...

Sorry Bob but I thought Redheads team was better than this years and they were playing bsn, I know they lost 9.0 but this seasons team would of lost 15! And to be fair to Redhead his keeper that day was at fault for 8 of them and Redhead never played him again!

Him and ass IMO is a good appointment
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Mon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm

rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

I'm still waiting!!!

Have you been to the pub for a few beers today? From what i gather, its your posts that make no sense at all.....as usual mm, rowly, RB?

Are you a new member or have you changed your name? Either way your obnoxious! Did I spell that right?

Can I ask you something? Do you like the drum? I hope so cus if you carry on it will be sticking out your arse!!!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

redditch born wrote:Rowly. Who is on a 'crest of a wave'? Simon Redhead is a Midland Com manager at best....I am definately not on a 'crest of a wave'.

Would I prefer a higher calibre manager? Yes sir. Can we afford one? No sir.

It is what it is.

_________________ Always look on the bright side oflife...

Sorry Bob but I thought Redheads team was better than this years and they were playing bsn, I know they lost 9.0 but this seasons team would of lost 15! And to be fair to Redhead his keeper that day was at fault for 8 of them and Redhead never played him again!

Him and ass IMO is a good appointment

Matt Gardener was manager when we lost 9 nil.
2 weeks after he assured us his team would not get a thumping that season....
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 am

redditch born wrote:
rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

I'm still waiting!!!

Are you a new member or have you changed your name? Either way your obnoxious! Did I spell that right?

Can I ask you something? Do you like the drum? I hope so cus if you carry on it will be sticking out your arse!!!!!
Yes, i am a new member, i have been called that before funny enough, and you did spell it correctly. I have to say i do take offence to your threat, even if i am hitting a raw nerve.

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

I don't think it really matters exactly what Chris Swan said to the Hendries about Simon Redhead's attributes as a manager. If this is what actually happened, and I'm choosing my words carefully here as we're already somewhat at arm's length from the original conversation, to have even discussed one applicant's credentials during an interview with another candidate, regardless of the language used, shows a complete lack of respect for the recruitment process. For someone who has spent so many years running businesses, Chris Swan ought to know better than this, and assuming the words used by Rowly are a fair approximation of what was actually said, if I were Simon Redhead, I'll tell the man to take the job and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
rededitor wrote:
redditch born wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:

I'm still waiting!!!

Yes, i am a new member, i have been called that before funny enough, and you did spell it correctly. I have to say i do take offence to your threat, even if i am hitting a raw nerve.

Good try to add or disagree without being personal if you want to be treated with respect treat others the same!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

ted striker wrote:I don't think it really matters exactly what Chris Swan said to the Hendries about Simon Redhead's attributes as a manager. If this is what actually happened, and I'm choosing my words carefully here as we're already somewhat at arm's length from the original conversation, to have even discussed one applicant's credentials during an interview with another candidate, regardless of the language used, shows a complete lack of respect for the recruitment process. For someone who has spent so many years running businesses, Chris Swan ought to know better than this, and assuming the words used by Rowly are a fair approximation of what was actually said, if I were Simon Redhead, I'll tell the man to take the job and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

He said, they said, she said.....

3 sides to every story
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next