Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's game is OFF

4 posters

Go down

Tonight's game is OFF Empty Tonight's game is OFF

Post  porrohman Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:01 am

For those who haven't read the thread, due to the sad passing of Moors boss, Bob Faulkner, tonights game has been postponed.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Tonight's game is OFF Empty Re: Tonight's game is OFF

Post  Redditch Events Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 am

Redditch Events
Redditch Events
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/redditch

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 pm

We'll be ok for players, the youth team have been registered, so we'll always be able to field a team this season.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:47 pm

porrohman wrote:We'll be ok for players, the youth team have been registered, so we'll always be able to field a team this season.

Cheers Porrohman!
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Terrace Guy wrote:Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
sorry it was me that put the sign up after dave ralph asked me to, didnt think it would cause a stir but like me wasnt thinking but hope everyone got the message through the right channels and didnt worry too much
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am

adiy price wrote:
Terrace Guy wrote:Right, just so I don't appear to be heartless I'll dive in and say RIP Bob Faulkner first and foremost. However, when I saw 'MATCH OFF' sellotaped to the sign my first thought was 'oh cripes the clubs gone bust/can't find replacement players for the match so will get a hefty fine.' I'm sure many others who didn't realise the sad news relating to Solihull would have thought the same thing too so I must admit that sadness is mixed with a tinge of relief tonight....
sorry it was me that put the sign up after dave ralph asked me to, didnt think it would cause a stir but like me wasnt thinking but hope everyone got the message through the right channels and didnt worry too much

Ah don't worry the sign was fine, I should have checked on here before making the journey and made 2x2 add up to 5 when I got there.
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down