Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland

+4
in2thevalley
Leethall
del boy
rawlings09
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Empty Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:57 pm

What a day!
Great weather to unveil our new chairman, nice positive feel about the whole place, bar is clean! Pitch looked good (bit dusty - not ideal to build houses on Wink) Great atmoshpere in cedar road, apart from roger on the cymbals Head against wall Yes... CYMBALS!

We played well! Only to be undone by a dubious handball decision. Decend attendance too? 220-230?

Happy Days!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Empty Re: Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland

Post  del boy Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Its just one big Redditch Love-in at the moment!!! Even my hot dog was perfect!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Empty Re: Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland

Post  rawlings09 Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

del boy wrote:Its just one big Redditch Love-in at the moment!!! Even my hot dog was perfect!
I take it your day at Redditch United was adiquate, sir? Wink :dance: Very Happy
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm

del boy wrote:Its just one big Redditch Love-in at the moment!!! Even my hot dog was perfect!
well glad mate, would be nice to meet you. always nice to know who your speaking to on here and put face to the comments so to speak. :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

It was great seeing the band increase from 2 to 3 today Very Happy

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Dsc00239yv.th

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Leethall wrote:It was great seeing the band increase from 2 to 3 today Very Happy

ha ha :dance: any chance you can email me some pics mate?

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am

Redjeff wrote:
Leethall wrote:It was great seeing the band increase from 2 to 3 today Very Happy

It takes an age to email them mate as they are 4mb a pop! I can put them on disc again and send in the mail to you if you PM me your address?

Here is one for the archive Very Happy

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Dsc00223gp

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Dsc00215b

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am

Great snaps there, Lee!
Should get some more of the Atmosphere too!

Great stuff! :dance:
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 am

Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:

It takes an age to email them mate as they are 4mb a pop! I can put them on disc again and send in the mail to you if you PM me your address?

Jeff showing the camera how many goals would be scored today
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am

in2thevalley wrote:
Leethall wrote:
Redjeff wrote:

Jeff showing the camera how many goals would be scored today
who said my predictions were wrong? Crying with laughter :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 am

I was more worried seeing Jeff have the warm up balls in the Cedar Road Stand Crying with laughter
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am

Leethall wrote:I was more worried seeing Jeff have the warm up balls in the Cedar Road Stand Crying with laughter
I am from Batchley, if aint nailed down... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am

Wukkie physio Hi five

Redditch United Vs Small town in Scotland Dsc00237oy

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am

You're fit and you know you are.
Looking straight at me in this picture. queen
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 am

porrohman wrote:You're fit and you know you are.
Looking straight at me in this picture. queen
HAHAHA She's cross eyed mate!

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 am

What about that woman who stormed over to inform us ' Workngton isn't in Scotland!' Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 am

Haha! Laughing Senile

On another note, just ordered my banana costume for Alfreton Wink

UTR!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  lewism5964 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 am

Loving Roger and his symbols haha, he is a top bloke Smile
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 am

porrohman wrote:What about that woman who stormed over to inform us ' Workngton isn't in Scotland!' Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall

Yeah when she said that to me and my Dad I nearly burst out laughing if she hadn't looked so serious. When he informed her that it was supposed to be ironic and a bit of fun she said 'I don't see how it's ironic' and stormed off. I bet she bloody didn't. Maybe it was her first match and if not she certainly wasn't used to football banter at all. Still, an extra £9 through the gate.
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Terrace Guy wrote:
porrohman wrote:What about that woman who stormed over to inform us ' Workngton isn't in Scotland!' Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall Head against wall

Yeah when she said that to me and my Dad I nearly burst out laughing if she hadn't looked so serious. When he informed her that it was supposed to be ironic and a bit of fun she said 'I don't see how it's ironic' and stormed off. I bet she bloody didn't. Maybe it was her first match and if not she certainly wasn't used to football banter at all. Still, an extra £9 through the gate.

Was it the decent looking girl with brunette hair? She was sat on the step 2nd half in the allotment end? If so she was at the Solihull Moors v Wukkie game a few weeks back so a regular!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:05 pm

It was a blonde woman in her 40's I'd say mate....
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

My first visit to the Valley this season and a good day out ! Very impressed with the performance. Not the greatest overall standard but an enjoyable game.

Workington ; decent mid table semi professional team.

Redditch United ; effectively a youth team playing for nothing (financially)

Any neutral observer would not have been able to spot the difference, and that is the best compliment I can pay.

Sorry didn't get to pick up a TRUST form from the club shop but got there bit later than expected, will download one from the website.

Don't take this as a criticism because I think you do a fantastic job but could the shop open a bit longer and at half time ? I'm sure you could get a bit more business if you did.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 pm

mattim wrote:
Don't take this as a criticism because I think you do a fantastic job but could the shop open a bit longer and at half time ? I'm sure you could get a bit more business if you did.
The shop is open from a few minutes before kickoff to a few minuted after... to me 20 minutes is long enough to pop in for a trust form Wink
However, it is a Club Shop for the fans, so we'll take it in to considertation, cheers Very Happy
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 am

rawlings09 wrote:
mattim wrote:
The shop is open from a few minutes before kickoff to a few minuted after... to me 20 minutes is long enough to pop in for a trust form Wink
However, it is a Club Shop for the fans, so we'll take it in to considertation, cheers Very Happy
club shop was open from 12.30pm till the time the players were in the tunnel 3pm, obviously the shop is manned by fans on the cedar road so wish to watch and enjoy the game as much as the rest. Its open half time and after the game although after the game many fans leave strait away(as does the burger van), the shop is always open for about an hour before the game so people may want to arrive early to avoid disappointment. It would be unfair for the guys to miss any of the game. Glad to hear you had a good day mate. :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next