Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New loan signing

4 posters

Go down

New loan signing Empty New loan signing

Post  arsene Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:10 am

From nonleaguedaily.com:

nPower League One outfit Walsall have allowed teenage central defender Alex Hickman to join Redditch United of the Blue Square Bet North on loan until the end of April.

The first-year professional is a strong and uncompromising centre half who has seen his recent progress halted by injury, but now that he is back to full fitness, he is relishing the opportunity to get some match action under his belt.

"The main thing for me is to go there and get regular games," he said. "Going to Redditch has certainly benefitted Sean Geddes and George Bowerman and they have told me what a physical League it is, so that will be good for my development.

"My aim is to help Redditch keep some clean sheets and establish a regular starting place. I know that the Gaffer will be keeping a close eye on my progress, so it is important that I take this chance to show him what I can do and then push on from there.

"It's been frustrating being injured, but I have learned so much working with Dean Smith and Chris Nicholl each day, they really have done wonders for me and now I want to prove what I am capable of."

Meanwhile Sean Geddes has had his loan spell at Valley Stadium extended, but George Bowerman has returned to Banks's Stadium.

arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

New loan signing Empty Re: New loan signing

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 am

I thought we'd hit the maximum number of loans for this season?
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:16 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:I thought we'd hit the maximum number of loans for this season?
Yeah I thought that as well Andy
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Rules wanker lol!
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem