Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastwood Up For Sale

3 posters

Go down

Eastwood Up For Sale Empty Eastwood Up For Sale

Post  Leethall Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 am

http://www.nonleagueforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=19945

Interesting in that they have invested £300k this season on the playing budget!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Eastwood Up For Sale Empty Re: Eastwood Up For Sale

Post  del boy Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

Eastwood Up For Sale 20090728_223724_pram
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Personally I don't blame him, Conference have Banana sex him and pretty much admit as much.
double standards and one rule syndrome run through out football and makes you wonder why anyone would invest, to let them think they are ok and then pull the rug is not very SPORTING but then why should it be its only sport!!
Rant

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Everyone knows that the Conference are strict on upholding the rules of the league. So why test it? 500 covered seats in no more than two stands seems pretty much black and white to me.

It comes down to the whole ‘consistency vs. common sense’ debate. If the Conference showed common sense over consistency, then they’d be criticised for that to! They can’t win.

Kings Lynn had a great ground at first glance, but they chose to test the water….no attempt at ground improvements during the season, while paying Julian Joachim £1000 a week.

Football clubs continually fail to learn from the mistakes of those who have travelled the well worn path before them.

No sympathy!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:21 am

Surely these rules need to be looked at? It is patently ridiculous that a ground deemed suitable to hold league games is then deemed unsuitable to hold play off games in the same league. They have been told that they are eligible for acceptance to the BSP but not to hold play off games? yeah that's consistent that is Crying with laughter the fact conference has said if they could go back and do it differently they would shows no consistency imo.
It is about common sense and about consistency, you have rules that are common sense and remain consistent to those common sense rules.
couldn't care less whether the conference will ever win or not, my point is that it does not make sense to me imo!

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 am

I think they should have had an inspection when they realised they might finish in a good position, just to make sure that they'd be okay.

If we were in the position that they were in regarding ground regulations, i'd try and get as many views and inspections as possible so all we needed to do was carry on winning.

I'm sure it could have been easily resolved. Head against wall
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down