Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth

+2
rawlings09
lewism5964
6 posters

Go down

Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth Empty Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am

Lets see if we can make it 9 out of 9 by beating Tamworth at the Valley tonight and maybe sample some of the new beers in the bar after(we are now having the lot redone with new pipes etc)!! come along and get behind the lads in what should be a great game.
[img]Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth Tamwor10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth Empty Re: Redditch United Fc vs Tamworth

Post  lewism5964 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 am

Will bringing fair few of my mates tonight to bolster the numbers in the Cedar Road and make some noise! Very Happy See you guys there!
lewism5964
lewism5964
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:58 am

Been a while since we had a good ol' sing song!
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm

ht score 0 - 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

1-0 redditch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

9 wins in 9 games!!! full time score Redditch United Fc 1 Tamworth 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Redjeff wrote:9 wins in 9 games!!! full time score Redditch United Fc 1 Tamworth 0

Who scored mate?!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Blenkinsop...at the second attempt from close in after a great touch from Robbie Ager.
A mixture of academy, two first teamers ( Spider amongst them ) from Tamworth, but decent players who provided a stronger test. We did well, it keeps the run going.
Squad still to big IMHO...players only getting 60/70 mins due to substitutions, surely they should have had 90 mins 2/3 times as the season starts next week. We still have 97 centre midfielders...98 if you include Leethall.
Can't grumble at 202 gate either.......pretty good!!! cheers
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

porrohman wrote:Blenkinsop...at the second attempt from close in after a great touch from Robbie Ager.
A mixture of academy, two first teamers ( Spider amongst them ) from Tamworth, but decent players who provided a stronger test. We did well, it keeps the run going.
Squad still to big IMHO...players only getting 60/70 mins due to substitutions, surely they should have had 90 mins 2/3 times as the season starts next week. We still have 97 centre midfielders...98 if you include Leethall.
Can't grumble at 202 gate either.......pretty good!!! cheers
att. 204(compared to saturday's 174) and squad coming together nicely, those that have been to all the friendlies will see what is happening and where we are aiming for. this is already looking better than last season, don't let Academy fool you! they on paper should have beet us. we were strong in defence, strong in mid field and two great saves kept us in the game until Blenkinsop came on and scored, so subs do work!Great effort by all the Team on and off the pitch. Next up Halesowen could it be ten in ten and could it be a Redditch record Question

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 am

All so predictable.... Sleep
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am

For sure it's better than last season...I remember the Kiddy 'academy' thumping us 4 in pre-season!

Everything about the club has come full circle and moved on considerably...I just hope we continue with this form into the 'real' stuff...

I just have a hunch we will get dicked on the 1st game...that's football's way of bringing everyone down to earth! Senile
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 am

porrohman wrote:All so predictable.... Sleep

Very Happy

Played some good football last night apart from across our own 18 yard box.

Lei Brown and Joe Adams in Centre Mid are going to be a great pairing and looks like Tommy Warmer will be warming the bench as he is not good enough ahead of those 2 and Mark Hands IMO
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Leethall wrote:

Very Happy

Lei Brown and Joe Adams in Centre Mid are going to be a great pairing and looks like Tommy Warmer will be warming the bench as he is not good enough ahead of those 2 and Mark Hands IMO

I’ve only seen the home friendly’s so far, so can only comment on what I’ve seen.

Tom Warmer was a battler on Saturday, he worked harder than anyone else to regain possession…. someone to rough up the opposition! But maybe too much so? He also looked like a potential liability. By that, I mean I didn’t expect him to get to half time without being sent off!

When Joe Adams was introduced after half time on Saturday, he looked a bit lost. And last night, I thought Mark Hands passing was very sloppy. I’m sure they are both better than that but it will give the boss something to think about. And I know that Mark is returning from a lengthy spell out, so he is going to be a bit rusty.

The first choice of keeper, defenders and forwards seems to be almost decided. In midfield, I really don’t know!!
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

del boy wrote:
Leethall wrote:

Very Happy

I’ve only seen the home friendly’s so far, so can only comment on what I’ve seen.

Tom Warmer was a battler on Saturday, he worked harder than anyone else to regain possession…. someone to rough up the opposition! But maybe too much so? He also looked like a potential liability. By that, I mean I didn’t expect him to get to half time without being sent off!

When Joe Adams was introduced after half time on Saturday, he looked a bit lost. And last night, I thought Mark Hands passing was very sloppy. I’m sure they are both better than that but it will give the boss something to think about. And I know that Mark is returning from a lengthy spell out, so he is going to be a bit rusty.

The first choice of keeper, defenders and forwards seems to be almost decided. In midfield, I really don’t know!!

I agree, Tommy Warmer is one of the best grafters we've got, not the biggest player, but he lets the opposition player know he's there. But as stated, a bit worried when he gets booked, he starts doing exactly what got him in the book first time, bad thing? I don't think so. You can't put a cap on commitment.

As for the defence, it's the only area of the park we've looked comfortable in all pre-season... Coleman's looking solid and we have a great young prospect replacement in Jake Bedford, andthe back 4 look settled and comfortable.

The midfield was non existant against Stafford and for alot of the Tamworth game. We've got Cammy Jones and Tommy warmer, but there always seems a bit of gap. Maybe a no nonsence Center mid would do the trick!

Joe Harris is looking great upfront, and Dave Blenkinsopp too. They'd be my two starters every week! Phil Green has been below average, he could be a great player if he didn't have the attitude.

On the whole, for me, the second half team is very good, how many times have we scored second half? Squad still seems a little big with one psf to go, but that's the managers job Very Happy
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:29 am

Tommy Warmer has now signed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content