Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

+14
nevergreen
in2thevalley
Bob Marley
redditch born
J.Rawlings22
rawlings09
del boy
Mrs Moor
SID SNOT
porrohman
ROWLY1971
Captain Carlin
Redditchbluenose86
Leethall
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

Post  porrohman Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 pm

I know as well Redditch born..so be careful.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1

Post  ROWLY1971 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:29 pm

porrohman wrote:I know as well Redditch born..so be careful.

Ooohhh could be a dual at dawn!

Choose your weapons carefully gents... May the truth be victorious!
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Charge mine
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 pm

redditch born wrote:
I think the answer to that is the answer to a bigger question? whats swan brought it for??????? and before you all guess i know

This bit i find stupid... If there's something you know and don't intend on telling anyone else, then keep in off the forum. This is the perfect spark for rumours... and everyone knows what rumours do.

If you know why Chris bought the club, by all means tell, if you know why he's bought the club and don't intend on telling then please don't post things like that...

Seems strange that some people know things that others don't... especially now it's been aired on here... surely people are going to start asking questions?

Keep it to yourself or tell the group Head against wall
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:50 pm

porrohman wrote:I know as well Redditch born..so be careful.

How about you preach what you teach..... If you know...and tell the forum you know... tell all.......
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:18 pm

bought the club for? I know and its not as simple as you think. Debts,hidden debts etc etc...cheap I think not.
regards to Socket... he knew at interview that Hydey and fenners were there and what there jobs were, he took the job knowing this and at no point objected. FACT. He then brings in Smith! why? who Knows! what did he bring to the table and why bring him in when you have hyde already there as coach? any manager with half a brain cell would have brought in a goal keeper coach instead. why fill your pre season with pub teams and NO training sessions? why say you will produce your first 11 for the bromsgrove game and yet by the cirencester game you still dont know and are still adding to the 27(YES 27) players you already have. Having the club pay more than £300 for players who wont get of the bench?.FACT. then lets talk about these so called Training sessions that Sockett was so upset that we invited fans to watch, manager turning up late, players turning up late and then a glorified kick about that did nothing to improve the mistakes being made and hyde being the first in every time.FACT. No wonder he was so upset about fans being invited to watch Training, because even us lowly fans can see a blagger at work. He did not want hyde involved with training.FACT. Smith did nothing to improve the team.FACT. Socket would not interact with the fans.FACT.Sockets attitude towards club and staff was poor.FACT.Players were unhappy with socket and Smith.FACT. players were happy about Socket being Sacked.FACT. Socket had issue with any player suggested to him,FACT.Rowly was not involved with PRIVATE conversation that socket and hyde had on the Saturday before socket was sacked.FACT. and therefore could have only heard this second hand from somebody else.FACT. I could go on further but i think that will do, you see I am neither stupid nor looking at the facts from my pc. I was there and still am, from take over till now I have been at the club almost every day(about 3 days in total not there adding up half days and hours). the above is not the opinion of mine nor is it the opinion of the clubs but cold facts as I have been there and seen it for myself, I am not a liar and have nothing to prove or gain for me or anyone else.FACT.imo socket and smith going is the right move, hyde and fenners cant be blamed for reducing a stupid amount of players and the over spend budget and only having days to fully prepare for competitive matches. we may still struggle for a game or two but one thing is for sure we are now in better hands than we were two weeks ago,and if there was doubt about contacts then just wait and see Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Redjeff wrote:bought the club for? I know and its not as simple as you think. Debts,hidden debts etc etc...cheap I think not.
regards to Socket... he knew at interview that Hydey and fenners were there and what there jobs were, he took the job knowing this and at no point objected. FACT. He then brings in Smith! why? who Knows! what did he bring to the table and why bring him in when you have hyde already there as coach? any manager with half a brain cell would have brought in a goal keeper coach instead. why fill your pre season with pub teams and NO training sessions? why say you will produce your first 11 for the bromsgrove game and yet by the cirencester game you still dont know and are still adding to the 27(YES 27) players you already have. Having the club pay more than £300 for players who wont get of the bench?.FACT. then lets talk about these so called Training sessions that Sockett was so upset that we invited fans to watch, manager turning up late, players turning up late and then a glorified kick about that did nothing to improve the mistakes being made and hyde being the first in every time.FACT. No wonder he was so upset about fans being invited to watch Training, because even us lowly fans can see a blagger at work. He did not want hyde involved with training.FACT. Smith did nothing to improve the team.FACT. Socket would not interact with the fans.FACT.Sockets attitude towards club and staff was poor.FACT.Players were unhappy with socket and Smith.FACT. players were happy about Socket being Sacked.FACT. Socket had issue with any player suggested to him,FACT.Rowly was not involved with PRIVATE conversation that socket and hyde had on the Saturday before socket was sacked.FACT. and therefore could have only heard this second hand from somebody else.FACT. I could go on further but i think that will do, you see I am neither stupid nor looking at the facts from my pc. I was there and still am, from take over till now I have been at the club almost every day(about 3 days in total not there adding up half days and hours). the above is not the opinion of mine nor is it the opinion of the clubs but cold facts as I have been there and seen it for myself, I am not a liar and have nothing to prove or gain for me or anyone else.FACT.imo socket and smith going is the right move, hyde and fenners cant be blamed for reducing a stupid amount of players and the over spend budget and only having days to fully prepare for competitive matches. we may still struggle for a game or two but one thing is for sure we are now in better hands than we were two weeks ago,and if there was doubt about contacts then just wait and see Wink

WOW! So many Facts!
True, I was not in the 2way conversation between Socket and Hyde on the carpark, I did infact hear from a source I felt reliable enough to relate the incident here.

Your 1st FACT.... Were you sat at that interview? Yes or No?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

no but i do know the basis of the set up that was explained to the candidates and know somebody personally who was an unsuccessful candidate.But if in martins world he was the only one who was not told then thats an issue he needs to take up with his doctor maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Redjeff wrote:no but i do know the basis of the set up that was explained to the candidates and know somebody personally who was an unsuccessful candidate.But if in martins world he was the only one who was not told then thats an issue he needs to take up with his doctor maybe?

so you werent at the interview...like i wasnt at the 2man conversation on the carpark..... but youre still right in stating FACTS?
Hmmm with rules like those looks like you will always win...maybe Swan should of appointed you 1st team manager!
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:07 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:
Redjeff wrote:no but i do know the basis of the set up that was explained to the candidates and know somebody personally who was an unsuccessful candidate.But if in martins world he was the only one who was not told then thats an issue he needs to take up with his doctor maybe?

so you werent at the interview...like i wasnt at the 2man conversation on the carpark..... but youre still right in stating FACTS?
Hmmm with rules like those looks like you will always win...maybe Swan should of appointed you 1st team manager!
see i told you we would find common ground and agree at some point, we both trusted somebody who tells us what was said and felt it right to post on here. Beer Cheers and yes maybe swan should have but My knee prevents me running around in training. oh and the 20 a day i smoke Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

redditch born wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:
I am not the manager but proven Premier League experience is players who have played at this level and are quality. Whether you put those 2 players into the mix depends on if you think they are good enough..... That is for Fenners & Hyde to decide. My opinion is that we are short of some quality

We have just signed Pavel Tomszak from Coventry Sphinx and sent him over to you on loan, not sure if he's cup tied from Sphinx but he's been scoring in the Alliance.

A good young prospect but not the experience you need at the moment, mind you with a small budget and an ever smaller contact book beggers can't be choosers i suppose.

Oh well back to the ironing ............... Very Happy

mrs moor you hit the nail on the head! I think leethall keeps banging himself on the head? is it me or are half the posters on here blind? The team has been put together on the cheap and it shows, for what reason??? I think the answer to that is the answer to a bigger question? whats swan brought it for??????? and before you all guess i know

You 2 pair of tools need to get back to watching Solihoof Bores wanker

My opinion of the game was what I watched with my eyes unlike you pair of keyboard bashing wanker . Who knows good old Pavel may be an absolute star once Fenners and Hyde have a few training Banana sex with him Wink

Now lets keep the topic started about the game which was Redditch v Swindon Supermarine!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

To be honest it would be better for all that it is made official that Martin Sockett and Paul Smith as a management team were a big mistake in being appointed.

Sockett had 1 good season at Rugby. Smith has managed in the lower leagues at Alvechurch and Kings Norton with no real success.

Compare these 2 with the applicants that were by all accounts interested in the job? I don't know who applied but by all accounts Rob Smith & Larry Chambers were interested. Now I said from day 1 those 2 appointed were not going to be the right people, my opinion but having watched only 2 games with them in charge it was proven that they were not. At the end of the day my opinion counts for FA, likewise everybody else who agrees differently. At the end of the day the person who runs the club has fooked them both off, we all have different opinions that mean nothing!

Oh well, Smith and Sockett can get another job as a dream team somewhere else, probably a few jobs coming up shortly at Bromsgrove, Studley and Evesham looking at the starts they have had! Who knows!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Leethall wrote:
Oh well, Smith and Sockett can get another job as a dream team somewhere else, probably a few jobs coming up shortly at Bromsgrove, Studley and Evesham looking at the starts they have had! Who knows!

I would imagine from the contents of this thread and knowing how gossip spreads, the chances of S & S getting their applications accepted in the region for a decent team, let alone an interview, has diminsihed.

Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 am

I dunno. Batchley chip Shop third team are looking for a new manager.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:30 am

Redjeff wrote: Socket... he knew at interview that Hydey and fenners were there and what there jobs were, he took the job knowing this and at no point objected. FACT. He then brings in Smith! why? who Knows! what did he bring to the table

Dear me Jeff so much to say but such little understanding. It is plainly obvious Smith was bought in because he was the only one with an address book that catered for players at the budget you had available. If Smith had not arrived you would have struggled to find a team, most of the better player are the players he bought into the club anyway.

Leethall wrote:having watched only 2 games with them in charge it was proven that they were not.

Two games, Head against wall

Sums you up really.............

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 am

here you go mrs moor

http://www.pyramidpassion.co.uk/html/snapshots_gallery_5__moor_gree.html

don't let your chip pan over heat again
nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:25 am

Leethall wrote:
redditch born wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Leethall wrote:
I am not the manager but proven Premier League experience is players who have played at this level and are quality. Whether you put those 2 players into the mix depends on if you think they are good enough..... That is for Fenners & Hyde to decide. My opinion is that we are short of some quality

We have just signed Pavel Tomszak from Coventry Sphinx and sent him over to you on loan, not sure if he's cup tied from Sphinx but he's been scoring in the Alliance.

A good young prospect but not the experience you need at the moment, mind you with a small budget and an ever smaller contact book beggers can't be choosers i suppose.

Oh well back to the ironing ............... Very Happy

mrs moor you hit the nail on the head! I think leethall keeps banging himself on the head? is it me or are half the posters on here blind? The team has been put together on the cheap and it shows, for what reason??? I think the answer to that is the answer to a bigger question? whats swan brought it for??????? and before you all guess i know

You 2 pair of tools need to get back to watching Solihoof Bores Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 173617

My opinion of the game was what I watched with my eyes unlike you pair of keyboard bashing Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 173617 . Who knows good old Pavel may be an absolute star once Fenners and Hyde have a few training Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 371875 with him Wink

Now lets keep the topic started about the game which was Redditch v Swindon Supermarine!

Well said mate Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 817267 Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 817267
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
Redjeff wrote: Socket... he knew at interview that Hydey and fenners were there and what there jobs were, he took the job knowing this and at no point objected. FACT. He then brings in Smith! why? who Knows! what did he bring to the table

Dear me Jeff so much to say but such little understanding. It is plainly obvious Smith was bought in because he was the only one with an address book that catered for players at the budget you had available. If Smith had not arrived you would have struggled to find a team, most of the better player are the players he bought into the club anyway.

Leethall wrote:having watched only 2 games with them in charge it was proven that they were not.

if thats the case then his future in football is not bright, even I have a bt phone book and is that what happened at Alverchurch?. you dont bring a phone book in without the ability to train, just concentrate on your driving range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 am

Mrs Moor wrote:

Actually wrong, I watched a pre-season game as well and they were shite as well Wink I don't actually give a wanker what you think so carry on banging your head you cumu Very Happy

No job on back to the Solihoof Bores forum and website, you only come on here becuase the 4 fans only go on that forum once in a blue moon.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

rawlings09 wrote:
redditch born wrote:
I think the answer to that is the answer to a bigger question? whats swan brought it for??????? and before you all guess i know

This bit i find stupid... If there's something you know and don't intend on telling anyone else, then keep in off the forum. This is the perfect spark for rumours... and everyone knows what rumours do.

If you know why Chris bought the club, by all means tell, if you know why he's bought the club and don't intend on telling then please don't post things like that...

Seems strange that some people know things that others don't... especially now it's been aired on here... surely people are going to start asking questions?

Keep it to yourself or tell the group Head against wall

rawlings let me make things quite clear I wached redditch play peterbourgh in the fa cup iv watched them all my life and i as ever only want the best for us, im very worryed about the presant situation more so than i was last year when the club ran out of money! cus if they had of gone bust the club would survive council own the ground! ok would mean drooping a few leagues like a lot of non league side have done, how does mr swan make his money? why is he actively trying to buy the ground? hasnt he said hes not going to throw money at the club so why is he trying to buy the ground? that ground should stay in the ownership of the council ie people of the town for the town.
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Another troll.....one with the spelling ability of a poorly educated five year old.

del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

del boy wrote:Another troll.....one with the spelling ability of a poorly educated five year old.

you refering to me? I hope not???
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 pm

LOOK AT THE THE POST . HINT HINT Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 687895 Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 687895 Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 687895 Redditch 0 Swindon Supermarine 1 - Page 3 687895
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 pm

my speeling leaves a lot to be desired i know but is that a reason ridicule me? you need to read if you can what i wrote its of importance, just remember the old saying thick in the head thick in the arm and ill be down the game and we can talk more and we will see whos taking the p*ss then?
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm

redditch born wrote: im very worryed about the presant situation more so than i was last year when the club ran out of money!

Perhaps my spelling comment was a cheap shot. But your above statement is why you really deserve ridicule. Find something positive to contribute and maybe you'll be taken seriously.

del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next