Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from the Chairman

3 posters

Go down

Update from the Chairman Empty Update from the Chairman

Post  Bob Marley Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 pm

http://www.redditchutdfc.co.uk/news/update-from-the-chairman/

Says it all really.

Considering where we were in March, mid-table in this league will be a massive achievement to all concerned.

It will take 3 years (minimum) to sort out the mess that was RUFC in March 2011....I am still amazed at the progress made already and I do believe that in Mark and Graham, we have a good management team to maintain the 'step by step' improvements that we are starting to see on the field.

Yes...we will have bad days....that's football....but if we survive in this league this term, we have taken a big step towards consolidation and stabilization...just what the doctor ordered for our football club.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Update from the Chairman Empty Re: Update from the Chairman

Post  Leethall Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 am

Agreed Steve.

The biggest let down was starting the season so badly and having to "turn" around the pile of Full of sh*t we had as a squad at a vitally important part of the season. Oh well seems like the corner is being turned slowly and we can move forward.

Interesting to see that Hemel Hempstead have appointed Tommy Widdrington as manager.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:30 pm

I see Smudger has gone to Earlswood...good luck to him.

Forum will be a bit quieter now. Surprised
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I see Smudger has gone to Earlswood...good luck to him.

Forum will be a bit quieter now. Surprised

Strange.
The forum picked up in members and topics because of the events at the club at the time.
I didnt think Paul was a big postee on this forum so I fail to see how your post has legs, unless of course you mean purely on new topics wise.
I'd be very much surprised if any postee's old or new at the time of Sockets sacking will now leave the forum and stop having opinions purely because an Ex Assistant manager has taken reigns at a MidComClub.

I for one will still post opinions and Im sure others will too.
The topics and posts may well be of a more positive nature if the teams fortunes do indeed stay turned for the better, but I fail to see why the forum should lose volume purely due to an appointment made by the Earlswood Chairman.

I'm still dying to read of your own ID so we can have the footballing chat next time Im down the Valley Rolling Eyes
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down