Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry fee increased to £10 as of Saturday....

+19
lewism5964
littleworthred
nevergreen
in2thevalley
Mr Bonehead
mattim
SID SNOT
adiy price
redditch born
ROWLY1971
rawlings09
porrohman
fingers
Captain Carlin
Bob Marley
RockDJ
Leethall
del boy
Redditchbluenose86
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Entry fee increased to £10 as of Saturday.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Entry fee increased to £10 as of Saturday....

Post  redditch born Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
redditch born wrote:Comparing other prices of teams around the same level as Redditch doesn't wash with me either, as it wasn't their books that were examined by Swan before HE decided he would take over at the club, so why bring them up now?

Ahhh now rowly thats another can of worms????????? I heard the books were well........ lets just say incomplete??????????

The 'books' were non existent RB....if you go to the fans forum, you would have been told that.
The 'accouting' system at the Reds has been a shambles for many, many years...probably never (although, I speak without data)...

Your tone in your mail is strange...are you blaming Mr Swan for the fans not supporting on matchday or other events?...are you blaming him for investing his hard earned to save your club?

Sure, communication is not the best and needs improving..but that's life.

Bob not blaming Mr Swan nor fans come to it nor the previous owners I still belive they were a little nieve but tried their best.
My tone was how can I put it?..... guarded! Debts much worse than Mr Swan was lead to belive. Old Directors could be if Mr swan wished, persued to pay debts they did not declare. Watch this space????
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Entry fee increased to £10 as of Saturday.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Entry fee increased to £10 as of Saturday....

Post  SID SNOT Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 am

The timing of this is dreadful. In the current economic climate we should be reducing prices to get people through the door, and promote some interest in the club with view to a possible push for the play offs in the New Year. It is an age old problem we have that no one has got the first idea on how to market the club effectively. Had this been done properly then perhaps we would be averaging an extra 50 people at each home game and wouldn't be in a situation, where Mr Swan is coming cap in hand and asking for more money from the 'die hard' fans, and making it even more unlikely that anyone else will turn up. I don't care and don't really think it is really appropriate that Mr Swan is quoting how much he has invested in the club. Like previous posters have said he knew exactly what he was getting himself into and if not had he completed his due dilligence correctly than he would have known to the nearest penny what the financial situation of the club was when he took it on. I also note a Rock DJ outlining the amount of staff currently on the payroll, which is fine if they are adding value to the organisation. I would hope if I employed an events organisor/fund raiser at my company they could come up with something a bit better than a Race Night?! FFS this is 2011 not 1985, and you wonder why only 10 people turn up?
SID SNOT
SID SNOT
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 am

I personally have no problem with the £1 increase,but i think this will prove to be a disaster.All the hardcore will accpet it as we know it will eventually benefit the team in the long term.However,i have been talking to some casual supporters who said they would not pay the extra,of course that's their opinion.I do have 1 question,we are struggling to attract supporters at £9,how the hell does Mr Swann expect to attract more supporters at £10?,a bargain you can't afford to turn down.In my opinion Mr Swann will implement what he wants reguardless of supporters opinion,before anyone jumps down my throat,he did save us otherwise we would not be having this discussion,but i do not think that gives him the right to push through what he wants without seeking the general opinion of fans.Time will tell how this pans out,but i feel gates will drop, a major mistake by Mr Swann.

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Carlin Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 am

toffeeman wrote:I personally have no problem with the £1 increase,

...is that because you haven't been many times this season???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Captain Carlin
Captain Carlin
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:19 am

I think Chris has the right to push through what he likes... more importantly, i'll upset a few by saying this, but why should Chris have to consult fans that don't go to events that the club put on? Don't go to cup minor cup games and Complain about everything and how bad it is... that's not a dig at the fans because the hardcore fans are the reason this club is still going.

Why should Chris have to Consult the Trust? I'm a trust member myself, and i think we (trust) have become far to inactive to even consider challenging the decision. I understand that not all members attend all games etc But in my Opinion, the Trust could, and should be doing more to help the club... Meetings are not even once a month anymore. Not a dig at the trust but we must be more proactive!

We as fans can't keep taking without giving anything back! It seems some people are working harder than others to get this club moving forward, when it will only really work when everyone pulls in the same direction. Obviously there are people that will disagree with whatever the club do, that's fine, but i really do think the majority need to pull together.

Just saying like...
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 am

Adding an extra £1 onto the admission price won’t knock 20 people off the gate anymore than a £1 reduction would add 20 onto the gate. If anybody knows the perfect admission price to maximize attendances and profits, then please let the club know!!! Personally, I don’t think there is a perfect admission price. I do think that there is an acceptable price range for clubs at this level to charge (£8-£11). As long as we stay within this range, the effect on attendances should be negligible.

The admission fee is not the only factor which will affect attendances. I honestly believe that with the admission fee, playing budget and players we had at the start of the season, relegation was a real possibility.

Paying £9 but getting relegated would have a far greater negative effect on the attendances to what this increase may do!!!

As has been pointed out, when Mr. Swan took over, the clubs accounting records were “incomplete”! It’s no surprise therefore, that with 9 months of experience, Mr. Swan now has a greater understanding of the costs and revenues involved in running a non-league club.

Also in this article was the hint of an upcoming ‘major investment’ in the club. I’ve heard a few rumors of what this may be. If it happens, it could be a real money spinner for the club which could have a huge impact on the teams playing budget.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:15 am

Captain Carlin wrote:
toffeeman wrote:I personally have no problem with the £1 increase,

...is that because you haven't been many times this season???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

As you pointed out i have not been many times this season,but that is down to family/personal reasons which i am not going to disscuss here,i am certainly not missing matches for another reason.As you are well aware i will travel anywhere to watch us play reguardless of how bad we are,so when i am not there it is for a very good reason,and when i am back i will pay my £10,+buy goalden goal tickets+programme+my pint or 2.I still think Mr Swann has made a big mistake on this issue,but i would love to be proved wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:00 am

rawlings09 wrote:I think Chris has the right to push through what he likes... more importantly, i'll upset a few by saying this, but why should Chris have to consult fans that don't go to events that the club put on? Don't go to cup minor cup games and Complain about everything and how bad it is... that's not a dig at the fans because the hardcore fans are the reason this club is still going.

Well yes that is true but he wants/needs fans through the gates and to spend money, otherwise he is going to be putting more money in. Yes fans should goto Cup Games and if they are forced to pay £9/£10 they expect a product on view, that last night in my eyes was again a shocking decision by the club to not play the 1st team. My views on this are clear but how does Chris expect some of the regular's to turn up on Sat seeing that pile of Full of sh*t ? The events put on by the club are not consulting anybody but ideas they think will work, come on lets get into current time and out of VHS mode.

Why should Chris have to Consult the Trust? I'm a trust member myself, and i think we (trust) have become far to inactive to even consider challenging the decision. I understand that not all members attend all games etc But in my Opinion, the Trust could, and should be doing more to help the club... Meetings are not even once a month anymore. Not a dig at the trust but we must be more proactive!

True he does not have to consult the TRUST, my view is that the club now want to just do as they please and it is all about income streams this, doing this which is great but do not forget those people who ultimately keep coming back. The consultation of the fans is bascially now done from the views on here, maybe the odd person may hear this and that but since Fenners left as General Manager it has gone downhill rapidly and in my view means there is nobody at the club who wants to listen. I don't care what some people may think but if they cannot see that then you need to take your blinkers off...

We as fans can't keep taking without giving anything back! It seems some people are working harder than others to get this club moving forward, when it will only really work when everyone pulls in the same direction. Obviously there are people that will disagree with whatever the club do, that's fine, but i really do think the majority need to pull together.

We as fans attend games, the club are the ones who should be trying to promote the club and entertaining the paying public to make use of the available revenue streams and should be trying harder to get more fans through the gates. Is this happening? No in my view, putting prices up, no advertising, putting the U21's Mgr in charge of a sub standard team twice. That to me has gained nothing for the club other than damage. Now I know that a lot of regulars were not at the game last night, if you were a new person to the club to walk in to see this game there is no way you would return having seen that performance. The kitchen service was terrible and slow, god help if there was a decent crowd as it would have been in serious trouble! The amount of stewards there last night, well every game actually, is there really any need for that many to be there at games where you know there is not going to be a large crowd? I don't thing so. We can pull together when we can see some logic in some of the things happening at the club, staff seem to change every week, we have had manager after manager change, seeing some clear communication as Rock DJ said. I think it has lost the feel good vibe over the last month or so IMO

Just saying like...
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  mattim Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Some good points on this thread and none at all that I would strongly disagree with but I would like to add my views;

1. If we are to sign better players, improve results and achieve success then frankly we are going to have to pay a bit more to achieve it.

2. With the current economic outlook there is not going to be a 'good' time to introduce a price increase for the next two or three years, we may as well do it now and get it over and done with.

3. Whether it's a pound more on the gate or two or three less, people will come to see a winning side. End of. We could knock five quid off the admission price but if the football is crap there won't be anyone there. Results, results and results are what matters now.

Incidentally I know this is not football related but I run my own business and when the recession started to take effect I resisted hitting the panic button and kept my prices as they were, I didn't drop them. In fact a year ago I actually increased them slightly with no ill effect because I was confident that I gave good value for money. This is the big test now for the club, It's value for money we need to look at, not just what it costs. Personally, after all the bad times we've had in the last two or three years I would happily pay a couple of quid more if we were winning the league and playing good football.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Bob Marley wrote:The mathematics are pretty easy to understand.

If we want better players, you pay more money.
If you pay more money, you have to get more money.

The club have tried various activities to get more money...some have worked, some have not worked....for various reasons.

The bottom line is everything if linked to the expenditure of the club....it is significant and that is why we where days from extinction 9 months ago.

Guys who say football is not a business are not thinking straight....balancing the books is everything and if people do not support fund raising activities, the admission cost must rise.

Fait de compli for me.

Do you ever envisage a time when you might criticise a decision Chris Swan makes? I know you are close to him but the constant cheerleading of everything he does is tiresome. I'm sure you have said in a previous post that the entrance price of £9 is too much. How anyone can think increasing admission prices two weeks before Christmas is a good idea is beyond me. An 11% increase when most of the town face a pay freeze or cut will certainly not help increase gates. As for not supporting fund raising activities, people have got other demands on their money. A race night (circa 1985) is not going to get the masses out.
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr Bonehead wrote:

The club have tried various activities to get more money...some have worked, some have not worked....for various reasons.

The bottom line is everything if linked to the expenditure of the club....it is significant and that is why we where days from extinction 9 months ago.

Guys who say football is not a business are not thinking straight....balancing the books is everything and if people do not support fund raising activities, the admission cost must rise.

Fait de compli for me.

Do you ever envisage a time when you might criticise a decision Chris Swan makes? I know you are close to him but the constant cheerleading of everything he does is tiresome. I'm sure you have said in a previous post that the entrance price of £9 is too much. How anyone can think increasing admission prices two weeks before Christmas is a good idea is beyond me. An 11% increase when most of the town face a pay freeze or cut will certainly not help increase gates. As for not supporting fund raising activities, people have got other demands on their money. A race night (circa 1985) is not going to get the masses out.

I do honestly believe $9 is too much for this level of football...I have always said it and always will.
However, we have clearly seen this season, to compete in this league you need a better player than what we started the season with....to compete with others, you have pay the 'going rate' or get relegated.

Redditch United can not afford it...the mathematics are simple....so if we want to compete in this league, income has to increase.

Many people have said Mr Swan should have consulted the supporters before announcing the increase..

It goes something like this...

Swan - "Hi supporters....to compete at this level, we have a $50k deficit to fill in our budget"
Supporters - "How do we plan to fill that gap Mr Swan?"
Swan - "I can increase admission, we raise more income from fundraising or we cut the playing budget"
Supporters - "we don't want a price increase and we want a winning team...so lets do it from fundraising"
Swan - "but you don't support/organize fundraising"
Supporters - "but a race night is sooooo 1980's"
Swan - "what about the 80's night?"
Supporters - ?
Swan - "admission increase it is then, goodnight"

I am the 1st to criticize when there is a basis....what basis do we have to criticize this decision?

Does anyone really want Mr Swan to subsidize the club ala Mr Rossiter, Mr Finnegan, Mr Rae?.....if he does, it will be a disaster again.

Reality check needed guys...to compete at this level, you need over 100k per season and Del Boy is right, the only thing to significantly increase gates is a consistent winning side with a sprinkling of glory (ala Stourbridge)
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:03 am

rawlings09 wrote:I think Chris has the right to push through what he likes... more importantly, i'll upset a few by saying this, but why should Chris have to consult fans that don't go to events that the club put on? Don't go to cup minor cup games and Complain about everything and how bad it is... that's not a dig at the fans because the hardcore fans are the reason this club is still going.

Just saying like...

Since March the TRUST have raised more than £2,300 through members contributions and predictor entries. Every home game the TRUST in the form of Alf, Dave Jones, Yourself, Jack and Sam do the gate and club shop.Totally voluntary. Other members me go round their work/estate collecting as many predictors as they can. With the loan the number one priority to pay off it's very difficult to allocate and funding elsewhere. The TRUST saved the club 3 times in the past. Granted we haven't met for a while but meeting once a month wasn't the most productive.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am

porrohman wrote:

Just saying like...

Since March the TRUST have raised more than £2,300 through members contributions and predictor entries. Every home game the TRUST in the form of Alf, Dave Jones, Yourself, Jack and Sam do the gate and club shop.Totally voluntary. Other members me go round their work/estate collecting as many predictors as they can. With the loan the number one priority to pay off it's very difficult to allocate and funding elsewhere. The TRUST saved the club 3 times in the past. Granted we haven't met for a while but meeting once a month wasn't the most productive.

I agree that the loan is the priority but other than raising funds for that, what are we doing to help Redditch United? I'm fully aware we saved the club thrice ( i like that word Cup ) in the past and at the time the Trust was vital in ensuring the Survival of the club... 9 months on, money raised goes to the loan, volunteers continue to do what they have always done... I'm not sure this is the best place to put it but i honestly feel we need a good meeting with Chris, and asking him what he wants from the trust, how can the Trust help in anything, what the trust want from Chris, if anything and perhaps an input from Steve because i don't think communication between trust and club is that clear anymore. I'm hoping this can be arranged soon and a happy relationship between trust and club is obtained... afterall... the trust is there to help the club...
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 am

As the actress said to the bishop Joe ' It's all in hand'
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

I totally agree that the repayment of the loan is number priority for the TRUST, however the role of the TRUST surely needs to be changed. Where as before the TRUST were busy in making payments to help keep the club afloat Chris has paid off the debts which were outstanding. I think that the TRUST should be more pro-active now in promoting Redditch United. I think a meeting with Chris would be to everyones benefit, Chris could spell out what he wants from the Trust and the Trust could help out Chris by offering their support and assistance to take the club forward.

Just an idea
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:38 am

The role of TRUST hasn't changed.

That's why we are paying off the loan required to help secure the transfer to Mr Swan and as Porrohman said; volunteers around matchday and elsewhere (Schools Cup etc).

I'm not sure what relevance this has to the subject: $1 incease in matchday tickets?

The reason for the increase is to fill the gap in budget....when I have a raw material increase from my factories, I either absorb the increase within my profit margin or pass it on to my Customers...with a price increase.

RUFC has no profit margin.....so the increase has to be absorbed by the Customer.

Remember, you only make a small fortune in football by starting with a large one.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
Mr Bonehead wrote:

Fait de compli for me.

I do honestly believe $9 is too much for this level of football...I have always said it and always will.
However, we have clearly seen this season, to compete in this league you need a better player than what we started the season with....to compete with others, you have pay the 'going rate' or get relegated.

Redditch United can not afford it...the mathematics are simple....so if we want to compete in this league, income has to increase.

Many people have said Mr Swan should have consulted the supporters before announcing the increase..

It goes something like this...

Swan - "Hi supporters....to compete at this level, we have a $50k deficit to fill in our budget"
Supporters - "How do we plan to fill that gap Mr Swan?"
Swan - "I can increase admission, we raise more income from fundraising or we cut the playing budget"
Supporters - "we don't want a price increase and we want a winning team...so lets do it from fundraising"
Swan - "but you don't support/organize fundraising"
Supporters - "but a race night is sooooo 1980's"
Swan - "what about the 80's night?"
Supporters - ?
Swan - "admission increase it is then, goodnight"

I am the 1st to criticize when there is a basis....what basis do we have to criticize this decision?

Does anyone really want Mr Swan to subsidize the club ala Mr Rossiter, Mr Finnegan, Mr Rae?.....if he does, it will be a disaster again.

Reality check needed guys...to compete at this level, you need over 100k per season and Del Boy is right, the only thing to significantly increase gates is a consistent winning side with a sprinkling of glory (ala Stourbridge)

How patronising.
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
I'm not sure what relevance this has to the subject: $1 incease in matchday tickets?

The reason for the increase is to fill the gap in budget....when I have a raw material increase from my factories, I either absorb the increase within my profit margin or pass it on to my Customers...with a price increase.

Exactly, the cost of everything goes up. That's life I'm afraid.

The entrance fee was first increased to £9 (highest ever) back in 2006 in our 2nd season in the CN. It has fluctuated several times since then but has never exceeded £9. So this is the first real increase in 5 ½ years. Back then, pretty much the whole country, and our club, was living on borrowed money!! As we can all now see, living on borrowed money catches up with you eventually.

Well since 2006 a lot has happened! Of course, I don’t know the exact figures involved. But since 2006, I’d bet the clubs costs have increased significantly. The cost of electricity is more. The cost of gas is more. The cost of water is more. The cost of coach hire is more. The cost of everything is more!!!

Lets not forget, that whether the last / previous regimes were charging £7 or £9 to get in, the bills were not being paid; the figures just didn’t add up!!!! What we have paid to enter in the past is irrelevant. The club has effectively been ‘reborn’ and has started afresh with a clean slate. If £10 is what we need to pay, then so be it.

The cost of living goes up. It’s shitty, but it happens! That’s life. People need to deal with it and stop complaining. It’s not as if we are being ripped off. If you don’t like it, don’t go.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Del Boy.....the best post on here for along time.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

How patronising.

Maybe...but true.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  nevergreen Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm

For me if the price needs to go to £10 then so be it,it's the chairmans choice. What i find disapointing is the mid-season timing...for me 'its not cricket'.

If I wanted to cancel my direct debit to the TRUST then I'm not going to consult Chris Swan am i,I'll just do it.

It's all about choice,you go to your local corner shop because.....it's handy you like the guy who works there...he knows your name and you feel wanted. Sure you may pay a little more but his service makes up for that..........If however next time you visit and he doesnt have your favourite crisps and the following time the usual guy is no longer there and you get a new rude assistant...............then you might aswell go to Tesco's!

nevergreen
nevergreen
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:32 am

Bob Marley wrote:Del Boy.....the best post on here for along time.

I suppose the fact he agrees with you has no bearing on that comment!
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 am

Mr Bonehead wrote:
Bob Marley wrote:Del Boy.....the best post on here for along time.

I suppose the fact he agrees with you has no bearing on that comment!

Laughing
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:55 am

Bob Marley wrote:The role of TRUST hasn't changed.

That's why we are paying off the loan required to help secure the transfer to Mr Swan and as Porrohman said; volunteers around matchday and elsewhere (Schools Cup etc).

RUFC has no profit margin.....so the increase has to be absorbed by the Customer.

Remember, you only make a small fortune in football by starting with a large one.

Steve, the club don't really want TRUST involved as there is no real clear objectives on an ongoing basis. The last meeting pretty much showed that and I thought we were looking at leaving TRUST to pay of the loan and look at a Supporters Club being set up to integrate fans who are not part of TRUST?

Very good point about the increases to fill the gap in the budget, my argument there is that the gap in budget has been caused by mismanagment by the club, they have wasted money on below par materials (eg Players, Management etc) and now they are trying to fill this by charging the fans more. They are also doing this in a backdrop of fans not attending games, this therefore will mean that the gap will widen so will they put up prices again?

The club need to think about its strategy in this current climate and look at what the vision is for the club and have some clear and concise objectives. From what I have seen this last few months is slightly concerning, we have more stewards than necessary, good quality & loyal staff seem to have gone of which has affected the quality (eg kitchen, the last 2 times I have used it has been a waste of time). There was talk of a customer database being setup at the last TRUST meeting to incorporate all yoof, TRUST, joe public details to use to engage with people and communicate, this is not being used really. To get people interested there has to be a strategy, this is as you have said previously a longer term strategy but there is no framework. Yes the same old views about nobody is interested, villa/WBA/Dingles/Shitty fans keep coming up but that is the challenge. Where are the sponsorship packages available? What about advertising these? What initiatives can we look at to improve the match day experience (eg bring a friend & you both get half price entry to a midweek game, free programme when you introduce a friend and they provide mailing/email details, customer feedback on The Valley experience, suggestions box from visitors etc).

These are the sort of areas the club as a whole need to engage in, if these are being looked into then there is no communication to the outside world. That is the biggest let down over the last few months IMO. The club website needs to be at the forefront of the club to be updated with the latest news etc. I read it about once a month as it is not worth visiting. Get JBS to manage it as part of the club, he knows what he is doing, is a long term fan and I guess he enjoys this and would help the club if they asked him.

I see in the bar that the club are doing a club lottery, where has this been advertised? What is it all about?

The recent charity days have been a great idea, where has this been promoted heavily to show what was achieved by this? Our cricket club have the last few years done fundraising for Breast Cancer Research & Cancer Research, we have had it plastered over our website, in yocal papers etc. Use this to promote the good things further and from the rooftops.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  littleworthred Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

porrohman wrote:

Just saying like...

cop out, where were the rest of the trust or the acting chairman tonight at the annual christmas party? these people volunteer for the club not the trust.
littleworthred
littleworthred
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next