Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUESDAY 31ST JANUARY

+13
Mr Bonehead
ted striker
fingers
rawlings09
Bob Marley
porrohman
Redditchbluenose86
Leethall
Captain Carlin
arsene
in2thevalley
del boy
V.C.
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TUESDAY 31ST JANUARY - Page 3 Empty Re: TUESDAY 31ST JANUARY

Post  Bob Marley Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:28 am

OMG....I am agreeing with MM?

Just off for a lie down....
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:25 am

Mrs Moor wrote:
arsene wrote:I remember 3.5 milion unemployed (of which I was one!), riots in Toxteth, Brixton etc, overuse of force during the miners' strike, councils being forced to sell housing stock and then being prevented from using the money so raised, the Poll Tax and subsequent riots, the disaffected youth - need I go on?

Dream, Steve? No, an absolute nightmare for the "poor bloody infantry" of the community and all so that a certain lady could follow her idealistic agenda!

3.5 MILLION unemployed, perhaps they should have tried the New Labour spin and cheated with the figures. They could have put 2 million on disability and brought it down to 1.5 million ......... Crying with laughter

Bit of a one sided argument chaps, Thatcher was so respected by the Russians during the cold war she was nicknamed the Iron Lady sit back for a moment and try to imagine an Iron Blair and now the party of the working classes is led by Mr Ed who has never had to work in his life and looks as though he should be delivering my papers after a hard day at school.

Thatcher pushed through the legislation that lifted millions from poverty and raised the standards of the working class with the right to buy scheme, 13 years of New Labour and the worst record in the history of house building, council or otherwise and when they did build something it was on tick despite the best economic climate in donkey’s years.

Thatcher smashed the National Front and ended the rise of fascism sadly under the New Labour policy of "immigration for votes" the BNP actually won elections in Britain and at one point it looked as though we may get our first fascist MP.

This was the Labour party who saw Longbridge destroyed for the sake of 100 million and happily waved bye bye to six thousand local working class jobs while pumping billions into the banks in order to prop up the bankers and the upper classes. New Labour abandonded the working classes in order to pander to middle England and power.

Just for the record it was Labour who began selling off council houses in the 60’s Thatcher just made it easier for everyone with her 80’s legislation.

13 year of Labour, nothing and then…………………

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/features/9436974.York_gets_first_council_homes_in_20_years/

Been the cinema eh?!?!

Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  adiy price Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am

i know this is a football forum not a polictial forum and didnt think i would ever say this in public but i agree with mrs moor, Embarassed affraid
adiy price
adiy price
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 am

I never thought I would be writing this but I actually agree with MM.pale pale

IM going for a lie down in a darkened room.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 am

in2thevalley wrote:I never thought I would be writing this but I actually agree with MM.pale pale

IM going for a lie down in a darkened room.

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Monster Raving Looney Party.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

yawn Wake me when you're done. Shocked
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:
arsene wrote:I remember 3.5 milion unemployed (of which I was one!), riots in Toxteth, Brixton etc, overuse of force during the miners' strike, councils being forced to sell housing stock and then being prevented from using the money so raised, the Poll Tax and subsequent riots, the disaffected youth - need I go on?

Dream, Steve? No, an absolute nightmare for the "poor bloody infantry" of the community and all so that a certain lady could follow her idealistic agenda!

3.5 MILLION unemployed, perhaps they should have tried the New Labour spin and cheated with the figures. They could have put 2 million on disability and brought it down to 1.5 million ......... Crying with laughter

Bit of a one sided argument chaps, Thatcher was so respected by the Russians during the cold war she was nicknamed the Iron Lady sit back for a moment and try to imagine an Iron Blair and now the party of the working classes is led by Mr Ed who has never had to work in his life and looks as though he should be delivering my papers after a hard day at school.

Thatcher pushed through the legislation that lifted millions from poverty and raised the standards of the working class with the right to buy scheme, 13 years of New Labour and the worst record in the history of house building, council or otherwise and when they did build something it was on tick despite the best economic climate in donkey’s years.Thatcher smashed the National Front and ended the rise of fascism sadly under the New Labour policy of "immigration for votes" the BNP actually won elections in Britain and at one point it looked as though we may get our first fascist MP.
]This was the Labour party who saw Longbridge destroyed for the sake of 100 million and happily waved bye bye to six thousand local working class jobs while pumping billions into the banks in order to prop up the bankers and the upper classes. New Labour abandonded the working classes in order to pander to middle England and power.

Just for the record it was Labour who began selling off council houses in the 60’s Thatcher just made it easier for everyone with her 80’s legislation.

13 year of Labour, nothing and then…………………

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/features/9436974.York_gets_first_council_homes_in_20_years/

The best economic climate in donkey's years? Who created that climate?

I think you need look no further that John Towers and the Phoenix Four for the problems at Longbridge. Yes the four who awarded £42 million between themselves as a pay off when the company went bust with £100 millions worth of debt and the workers lost their job. That must have been the "Capatilist dream" Bob Marley was talking about!
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Hey Mr Bonehead....you talking about the Longbridge that was paralyzed under the unions and 'Red Robbo'?

What was it called in the 70's...British Leyland?

A couple of my mates worked there at the time and thought they had a great job...sleeping during the night shift, only doing the minimal tasks as described in their 'Union agreed specifications'....

It's harder not to work than to work..
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm

I'm not a defender of the exesses of the unions of the late seventies, without doubt they did much damage to the business at the time. They can't however be blamed for the years of under investment and poor product development. Indeed by the time Rover collapsed the workforce were bending over backwards in order to keep the company going. As for your comment that a couple of your mates worked their at the time. C'mon that's the classic polititicians way of making a point. e'g "I was speaking to a constituent recently who said to me blah, blah, blah...."

I notice you're quick to condemn workers and the poor. You talk of people bleeding the system dry yet not one word against the real orchestrators of the crisis we're in.

What are your thoughts on things such as these?

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2072407/Top-taxman-steps-head-HMRC-catalogue-disasters.html
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Mr Bonehead wrote:I'm not a defender of the exesses of the unions of the late seventies, without doubt they did much damage to the business at the time. They can't however be blamed for the years of under investment and poor product development. Indeed by the time Rover collapsed the workforce were bending over backwards in order to keep the company going. As for your comment that a couple of your mates worked their at the time. C'mon that's the classic polititicians way of making a point. e'g "I was speaking to a constituent recently who said to me blah, blah, blah...."

I notice you're quick to condemn workers and the poor. You talk of people bleeding the system dry yet not one word against the real orchestrators of the crisis we're in.

What are your thoughts on things such as these?

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2072407/Top-taxman-steps-head-HMRC-catalogue-disasters.html

Condemn workers and the poor?
When did that happen?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Can the Mods move this political bullshit off topic please? Rules

Bore Off
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Bonehead Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I remember the Labour government of the 70's...general strikes, no electricity, no gas...great times?

Then I remember Mrs Thatcher's capitalism dream...work hard and get the rewards...

Then came Blairs social system....don't have to work, bleed the system and go on Jeremy Kyle..

Senile vive le revolution!

Well there's a start Bob and then you're alleged mates who worked at British Leyland.
Mr Bonehead
Mr Bonehead
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 am

Funny as fluff....
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 am

Leethall wrote:Can the Mods move this political bullshit off topic please? Rules

Bore Off

Sorry mate, I was too busy studying the history of lawn mowers.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:
Leethall wrote:Can the Mods move this political bullshit off topic please? TUESDAY 31ST JANUARY - Page 3 500514

Bore Off

Sorry mate, I was too busy studying the history of lawn mowers.

Thats a CUT above your normal studying.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3