Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

+7
porrohman
Leethall
Redditchbluenose86
Bob Marley
Mrs Moor
in2thevalley
ROWLY1971
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G - Page 2 Empty Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  Trigger15 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:42 am

So what was the score then ????

Trigger15
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G - Page 2 Empty Re: REDDITCH v EARLSWOOD @ STUDLEY 3G

Post  rawlings09 Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 am

Trigger15 wrote:So what was the score then ????

3-2 to Redditch.

Buggered if we won, buggered if we lost, on this forum with some posters Very Happy
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

. Who's bothered what certain people on here think? They are too small minded to think we actually do talk to Graham or Chris and voice our concerns, but then again we can..they can't.
They just come on here to do it. Sad really.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:18 pm

porrohman wrote:. Who's bothered what certain people on here think? They are too small minded to think we actually do talk to Graham or Chris and voice our concerns, but then again we can..they can't.
They just come on here to do it. Sad really.

Ooh I'd love to know what concerns you voiced to the manager about his team and the chairman about his club, and the response you got or indeed how serious they took your concerned chat.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 pm

I'd say pretty serious. I knew what plans we had to get a forward player in from the gaffer, when I questioned our one up top formation, and I have a meeting with the Chairman next week. That'll do for me. You should try it sometime, you know..actually talk to the people concerned instead of bleating on here.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Did he explain why his side is so full of loan players, or was your concern just his formation?
It looked on Saturday like a midfielder was on his mind more the amount of time he sat in Lee Hendries lap chatting away, unless of course he was sharing your concerns about his formation choice?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 pm

porrohman wrote:I'd say pretty serious. I knew what plans we had to get a forward player in from the gaffer, when I questioned our one up top formation, and I have a meeting with the Chairman next week. That'll do for me. You should try it sometime, you know..actually talk to the people concerned instead of bleating on here.

So that's it then? All sorted? Sorry but it sounds to me that they fobed you off
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am

Rowly..Graham in talking to someone at length in the bar after match shocker? Blimey..did you have a stopwatch on him?
Redditch Born..Keep up. How can it be sorted when the meeting hasn't taken place?I got an answer to my question re our formation immediately from Graham, and have a meeting next week at a time mutually convenient for both parties with Mr Chairman. You call that fobbed off? Enlighten me please under which circumstances you would deem me not to be fobbed off regarding the aforementioned matters..
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 am

porrohman wrote:Rowly..Graham in talking to someone at length in the bar after match shocker? Blimey..did you have a stopwatch on him?
Redditch Born..Keep up. How can it be sorted when the meeting hasn't taken place?I got an answer to my question re our formation immediately from Graham, and have a meeting next week at a time mutually convenient for both parties with Mr Chairman. You call that fobbed off? Enlighten me please under which circumstances you would deem me not to be fobbed off regarding the aforementioned matters..

If you were to ask all the managers between Hyde and fergie they would all tell you they needed another striker! Don't sopose he said he needed 4 new midfielders? No? Didn't think so. He proberbly knows we need a new midfield but I doubt he would tell any one outside his coaching staff, if he did he would be a poor manager! I would suggest you will find the same with the chairman? He wouldnt be much of a buissness man if he told you his fears and inside info. I ment no slight on yourself just my opinion
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Stopwatch?
No.

New striker? Wow how refreshing to hear. Someone who going to get 20 goals a season?
Good job he told you in confidence else every manager will be after 1 of those!
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Stopwatch?
No.

New striker? Wow how refreshing to hear. Someone who going to get 20 goals a season?

Maybe start freebie shopping at Rangers Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 pm

ROWLY1971 wrote:Stopwatch?
No.

Yeah. ..cos I did say he told me in confidence didn't I?
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 am

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Bob Marley wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16979540

A stark reminder...

I read this as well about Portsmouth!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17089723

One player earning more than £30k a week! This Is a problem at all levels of football.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2