Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer ins and outs part 2

3 posters

Go down

Summer ins and outs part 2 Empty Summer ins and outs part 2

Post  mattim Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 am

Any news on the summer ins and outs yet ?

This is a new thread dedicated entirely to the topic of what one might call 'summer ins and outs'. This could be taken to mean 'the players we have signed and the players who have left' and in no way refers to homophobic posts , whose supported the Reds longest and who does not agree wit whom.

I hope that has made the topic of this thread clear to everyone but if you are in any way confused please feel free to ask me to clarify the matter.

mattim
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Summer ins and outs part 2 Empty Re: Summer ins and outs part 2

Post  Leethall Sat May 26, 2012 5:47 pm

mattim wrote:Any news on the summer ins and outs yet ?

This is a new thread dedicated entirely to the topic of what one might call 'summer ins and outs'. This could be taken to mean 'the players we have signed and the players who have left' and in no way refers to homophobic posts , whose supported the Reds longest and who does not agree wit whom.

I hope that has made the topic of this thread clear to everyone but if you are in any way confused please feel free to ask me to clarify the matter.

Why not ask the Mod to put this as a sticky and if the usual crap is posted by certain members they can delete this?!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Sun May 27, 2012 4:02 am

We started one last season which was abandoned and neglected and had to be put down (un-stickied) to avoid clutter.

If anyone wants to start a new 'official' ins and outs thread then I will make it into a sticky. However you must feed it this time Wink
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down