Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Season Training

4 posters

Go down

Pre Season Training Empty Pre Season Training

Post  RUFC Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am

Pre Season Training Starts this Saturday from 11am, a great opportunity to see some new faces and some old faces. The Bar will be open so you will have a great view of the back field from the Lounge and watch all the goings on from there whatever the weather. Beer Cheers

RUFC
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Pre Season Training Empty Re: Pre Season Training

Post  Leethall Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Did anybody go on Sat? If so good session and any new signings there other than those mentioned?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  RUFC Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:20 am

Leethall wrote:Did anybody go on Sat? If so good session and any new signings there other than those mentioned?
even though there seems to be well over hundred views for this thread there was not one forum member there so im afraid you wont get the answers your looking for Lee, you are welcome to come in and have a chat with us or wait until we do a press release on the squad. UTR's

RUFC
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 am

Not the best response RUFC.

Not everyone is employed by or obsessed with the club..especially during the closed season.. Basketball

If there is a feeling of frustration....please take it out by updating the official club website with enticing news... sunny
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommo Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Not the best response RUFC.

Not everyone is employed by or obsessed with the club..especially during the closed season.. Basketball

If there is a feeling of frustration....please take it out by updating the official club website with enticing news... sunny

totally agree the websites never updated plus we are going through wettest 3 months ever, who seriously gonna want to watch a pre season training session at the moment
Tommo
Tommo
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Also 11am on a Saturday is not going to intice people down unless you are a regular t the Sportsman.

Agree I would like to see the Website updated on a more regular basis with what is posted on here.

How is the cafe going?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  RUFC Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 am

I agree it reads of frustration, it was actually meant to mean there were no users on here at the training so no user could give leethal the answer but if there were particular things he wanted to know I would find these out and he was welcome to come in and have a chat about them.
There were however Bob a few fans (adults/children) down to watch training as not all fans come on here (and after your recent b***end posts some wont come on here again), I would describe these fans as neither employee's or obsessed with the club. some even brought drinks from the bar even though they are not locals from the sportsman's arms and were able to chat to new players and the management team. Last season there was a decent number of fans who came to watch the first session so I felt it not unreasonable to do what we did last time, I find your comments towards Fans who do wish to come and watch pre season training quite patronising and may explain why many wont come on here. The web site is run by a volunteer who does her best with the limited time she has for free , it is updated a lot more than it used to.UTR's

RUFC
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 am

RUFC wrote:

I agree it reads of frustration, it was actually meant to mean there were no users on here at the training so no user could give leethal the answer but if there were particular things he wanted to know I would find these out and he was welcome to come in and have a chat about them.
There were however Bob a few fans (adults/children) down to watch training as not all fans come on here (and after your recent b***end posts some wont come on here again), I would describe these fans as neither employee's or obsessed with the club. some even brought drinks from the bar even though they are not locals from the sportsman's arms and were able to chat to new players and the management team. Last season there was a decent number of fans who came to watch the first session so I felt it not unreasonable to do what we did last time, I find your comments towards Fans who do wish to come and watch pre season training quite patronising and may explain why many wont come on here. The web site is run by a volunteer who does her best with the limited time she has for free , it is updated a lot more than it used to.UTR's

My response was not patronising.
I countered your venting...

Oh...and Mrs Moor is a bellend.
Proven.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content