Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party

5 posters

Go down

Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party Empty Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:53 am

Time to celebrate (no singing please SAM!!) the end of what has been a Roller-coaster of a Year, A year that has seen some high's and maybe many more lows. Its been tough on and off the pitch and we have come out of the other end in a much better position than at the start of the season, Yes we're going down but one step back to take two forward in a realistic and debt free manner is really good news for the future of Redditch United Fc (OUR CLUB).So with all that said lets all end the year on a high.
Monday's Events are as follows,
11.00 am Kick Off - Redditch United Supporters Vs Chairmans Xl
3.00 pm - Redditch United Vs Corby Town
5.30 pm aprox - Disco (Zamaretto Tour(starts here))

[img]Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party Disco_10[/img]

Last edited by Redjeff on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party Empty Re: Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party

Post  in2thevalley Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 am

thats so unfair!!. Its time to "CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES. COME ON, ITS A CELEBRATION" Dance Oh yeah Oh yeah Dance Oh yeah Dance Dance
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party Empty Re: Last Game of the Season/Bankholiday end of season Party

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:31 am

in2thevalley wrote:thats so unfair!!. Its time to "CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES. COME ON, ITS A CELEBRATION" Dance Oh yeah Oh yeah Dance Oh yeah Dance Dance
Never mind, I have set up with the disco so you can do the whole song karaoke. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Sorry all, turns out I'm working Monday so I'll be unable to play in the staff game or make the match.
I'll pop in after though for the zamaretto party, and to watch Sam's acoustic version of "celebration" with Roger on cymbals and cow eye on the triangle.
Have a good'un lads and show them how to win! Beer Cheers
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Sorry all, turns out I'm working Monday so I'll be unable to play in the staff game or make the match.
I'll pop in after though for the zamaretto party, and to watch Sam's acoustic version of "celebration" with Roger on cymbals and cow eye on the triangle.
Sorry to hear that mate, I am Happy to to take sub keeper and be promoted from the bucket!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 am

Redditchbluenose86 wrote:Sorry all, turns out I'm working Monday so I'll be unable to play in the staff game or make the match.

Hey Andy, they have offered me a place on Britain's Got Talent Dance Oh yeah

#Celebrate good times. Come on. It's a celebration#
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  tappers123 Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:17 pm

will it cost to watch the supporters vs chairmans game
tappers123
tappers123
Midland Combination League

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=522851704

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 am

tappers123 wrote:will it cost to watch the supporters vs chairmans game

No Mate It won't... Very Happy
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=337218575505&set=a.10

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:22 am

1Youngy1 wrote:

People who want to stay for the game v Corby still have to pay the admission and this will be monitored, so no thinking that you have a freebie Wink
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

Leethall wrote:
1Youngy1 wrote:

People who want to stay for the game v Corby still have to pay the admission and this will be monitored, so no thinking that you have a freebie Wink

Hes working on the evening Lee... So Hes only coming to the supporters game Senile
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 am

1Youngy1 wrote:
Leethall wrote:
1Youngy1 wrote:

Hes working on the evening Lee... So Hes only coming to the supporters game Senile

Fair enough mate, just stating that the Club are concious of people attending the supporters game and staying for the afternoon Very Happy Why is he not playing?
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  1Youngy1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:35 am

Fair enough mate, just stating that the Club are concious of people attending the supporters game and staying for the afternoon Very Happy Why is he not playing?[/quote]

Yeah I will be playing anyway in my new Green Boots Very Happy Very Happy Hes a fickle fan.. Crying with laughter wanker
Why arent you at Alfreton?
Also Lee fancy a game at Aggborough?
1Youngy1
1Youngy1
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 am

1Youngy1 wrote:Fair enough mate, just stating that the Club are concious of people attending the supporters game and staying for the afternoon Very Happy Why is he not playing?

Yeah I will be playing anyway in my new Green Boots Very Happy Very Happy Hes a fickle fan.. Crying with laughter wanker
Why arent you at Alfreton? Got a number of things to do today! Going to Worcester v Clint
Also Lee fancy a game at Aggborough? Maybe, what date is it? May be difficult over the next few weeks as I have a lot on with work etc
[/quote]
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 am

I believe that everyone turning up for the game at 11 o'clock will have to pay. They will be issued a ticket as normal, then those not wanting to watch the Corby match, should find Alf on the gate, hand the ticket back to him and they will get their money back.
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down