Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlesey Town

+2
arsene
Justin.Fowkes
6 posters

Go down

Arlesey Town Empty Arlesey Town

Post  Justin.Fowkes Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

Evo-Stick Southern League Premier Division

Redditch United vs Arlesey Town FC. Thursday 4th April. 7:45 Kick Off At The Valley Stadium.

After our shock defeat on Monday, Simon and the boys hope to get back to winning ways tomorrow evening when we welcome Arlesey Town to The Valley.

Again this is a big game to help secure safety in the premiership division. All of us at Redditch United encourage our hardcore fans of old and new to join us tomorrow to help get behind the boys and bring home a much needed 3 points.

See You All Tomorrow

Justin.Fowkes
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Arlesey Town Empty Re: Arlesey Town

Post  arsene Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Sorry, can't make it. I'll be calling bingo as usual on a Thursday!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  tho101 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 am

Justin.Fowkes wrote:Evo-Stick Southern League Premier Division

Redditch United vs Arlesey Town FC. Thursday 4th April. 7:45 Kick Off At The Valley Stadium.

After our shock defeat on Monday, Simon and the boys hope to get back to winning ways tomorrow evening when we welcome Arlesey Town to The Valley.

Again this is a big game to help secure safety in the premiership division. All of us at Redditch United encourage our hardcore fans of old and new to join us tomorrow to help get behind the boys and bring home a much needed 3 points.

See You All Tomorrow

Justin - there are a lot of words i could use to describe the result on Monday, but 'shock result' certainly wouldnt be one. Was there any reds fans genuinely shocked that we lost at home to Stourbridge?? Really??

tho101
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 am

The only shock for me was that it was not by more than 4 goals once the keeper was sent off!!

Debating whether to come along tonight, been ill, working late, it's bloody arctic in that wind and I am not sure £10 is value for money when I am skint this month! If it was a fiver I may do so

Last edited by Leethall on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  alottmentender Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 am

i think it is more of a shock when redditch win a game these days
alottmentender
alottmentender
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:12 am

From what I heard we were shocking, they went down to 10 men but still won 2-0. Only 94 in attendance, bad times with fans not attending.
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Red86 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:33 am

How much longer can they justify asking for £10 to get in to watch a poor team pretty much lose every week.Leamington who are top of the league only charge £9 to get in if we stay up the club need to take a long look at how they are treating the fans high admission price having to pay to park and charging the earth for poor food inside the ground and pretty high beer prices in the bar

Red86
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down