Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement from Swan

+2
Bob Marley
Terrace Guy
6 posters

Go down

Statement from Swan Empty Statement from Swan

Post  Terrace Guy Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:19 pm

http://www.redditchutdfc.co.uk/news/a-statement-from-chris/

Cant say fairer than that and it really seems like it's make or break now. Get the council on board with the new ground or bye bye Reds? Im the first to admit to being critical of the current ownership at times as have many of us on here but whether things could have been done better in the past is neither here nor there, it is history. Taking a step back the bottom line is that we have a club to support so lets keep it that way for the future. If there's ever a time for fans to unite it is now and I'll be zipping an email through to the advertiser this weekend. Redditch apathy has been mentioned time and time again on this forum, let it not destroy the club.

UTR
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Statement from Swan Empty Re: Statement from Swan

Post  Bob Marley Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 pm

As with any investment request...the 1st response is always 'no'

It is upto the club to appeal and for the fans to actually do something..organize to go to the next council meeting..that is what we did for Plan B and it caused a real stir.
Ask your local councilor to explain the decision.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Bob Marley wrote:As with any investment request...the 1st response is always 'no'
Could you explain what Mr Duck is asking the council to invest ?

The way he puts it he is making them a possible two million, has he asked for money or just permission to sell the ground to kick start his rebuild.

How much will the new ground cost to build, anyone have an idea of the cost.

I think he is overdoing the need for a plastic pitch by continually linking it to profit, they only have a short lifespan and any profit made would go towards upkeep and renewal one would have thought.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 am

Who said investment in cash?
I was referring to time, energy, resources Mrs Know it all.
You really need to get another life MM.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:39 am

Sorry Bob my mistake.

If the Duck invested 200k to buy the club and it's been losing 60k a season his words not mine, how come he reckons he's only invested only 250k in the club.

Surely he's missed a few bob in the Math, or has he slipped up. You decide Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Mrs Moor wrote:Sorry Bob my mistake.

If the Duck invested 200k to buy the club and it's been losing 60k a season his words not mine, how come he reckons he's only invested only 250k in the club.

Surely he's missed a few bob in the Math, or has he slipped up. You decide Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Shut up you sap Smile
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:10 am

Dont worry mate when someone revealed his identity last time he scarpered for ages until he thought we'd forgotten. Lo and behold the moment oldtommo (see the other thread on the council stuff) drops another hint he's suddenly been very quiet.

UTR
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Terrace Guy wrote:Dont worry mate when someone revealed his identity last time he scarpered for ages until he thought we'd forgotten.
I must have missed that Head against wall 

So who am I Terrace Guy Shocked 

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrace Guy Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Your name has been revealed before on here by a poster called "sherlock holmes" during a particularly vile thread slagging off an ex bar maid who worked in the club house. I was just looking for the thread in question to link it but perhaps RB86 et al removed it due to the nature of the posts.

I would not want to break forum etiquette by repeating what has been said before as you obviously enjoy your perceived anonymity and certainly for those who want to hide their identity on here (not a problem for me and many other frequent posters who could point each other out in the ground) that should be respected.

I also truly believe that most on here are 95 plus percent sure who you are anyway as all the clues (the time you joined the forum, the bitter rants against specific people since) all point to one person. That person obviously feels they have been mis treated in the past by the aforementioned specific people aswell so why not contact them and get it all off your chest instead of hijacking this forum?
Terrace Guy
Terrace Guy
Evo-Stik Division one

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Terrace Guy wrote:Your name has been revealed before on here by a poster called "sherlock holmes" during a particularly vile thread slagging off an ex bar maid who worked in the club house. I was just looking for the thread in question to link it but perhaps RB86 et al removed it due to the nature of the posts.

I would not want to break forum etiquette by repeating what has been said before as you obviously enjoy your perceived anonymity and certainly for those who want to hide their identity on here (not a problem for me and many other frequent posters who could point each other out in the ground) that should be respected.

I also truly believe that most on here are 95 plus percent sure who you are anyway as all the clues (the time you joined the forum, the bitter rants against specific people since) all point to one person. That person obviously feels they have been mis treated in the past by the aforementioned specific people aswell so why not contact them and get it all off your chest instead of hijacking this forum?
Sorry Terrace Guy I must have missed the post, I can assure you I would not post vile remarks about any individual.

I have no connection to the football club and the last time I was at Redditch we drew 1-1, it was an evening kick off and you played really well despite being bottom of the table.

I am sorry if you think I have Hijacked your forum, there are after all many posters who no longer attend games but have an opinion. I don't see what harm the odd post and a view from the outside does, I will continue to get behind Liam while others on here are or have been critical and can only apologise if this upsets you.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:09 am

[quote="Mrs Moor"]
Terrace Guy wrote:
Sorry Terrace Guy I must have missed the post, I can assure you I would not post vile remarks about any individual.

I have no connection to the football club and the last time I was at Redditch we drew 1-1, it was an evening kick off and you played really well despite being bottom of the table.

I am sorry if you think I have Hijacked your forum, there are after all many posters who no longer attend games but have an opinion. I don't see what harm the odd post and a view from the outside does, I will continue to get behind Liam while others on here are or have been critical and can only apologise if this upsets you.
Do two people post under the same Alias then? One minute you hate everything the swans do, with personal and bitter posts about anything Redditch united, next minute your posts mellow out and you're on about supporting the manager in charge.. Almost like Jekyll and Hyde, but I know how you feel about Hyde Wink

I think the views on Liam are changing slowly, he just had to prove himself which he is doing and he comes across as a nice bloke, I just find it strange how you've been supportive of every single manager apart from
Specifically graham Hyde, yet you haven't really mentioned Fennemore who was his assistant for a while, and as I recall they hardly set the world alight as a duo.

I'm all for outsiders having opinions on how the club is run, but it appears to be more of an obsession, have you signed the petition? Wink
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtommo Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 am

rawlings09 wrote:
Mrs Moor wrote:
Terrace Guy wrote:

Do two people post under the same Alias then? One minute you hate everything the swans do, with personal and bitter posts about anything Redditch united, next minute your posts mellow out and you're on about supporting the manager in charge.. Almost like Jekyll and Hyde, but I know how you feel about Hyde Wink

I think the views on Liam are changing slowly, he just had to prove himself which he is doing and he comes across as a nice bloke, I just find it strange how you've been supportive of every single manager apart from
Specifically graham Hyde, yet you haven't really mentioned Fennemore who was his assistant for a while, and as I recall they hardly set the world alight as a duo.

I'm all for outsiders having opinions on how the club is run, but it appears to be more of an obsession, have you signed the petition? Wink
Are you suggesting Mrs Moor an Fenneymore are one and the same person? Why I am sure no one had ever thought such a thing could be possible!!! One thing Mr Fenneymore did do well down at the Valley was get some drinkable refreshments installed in the bar, so not all bad then! Quite keen on the Carling though not so keen on the bitter (and twisted!!)
oldtommo
oldtommo
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:31 am

Mrs Moor, you obviously have issues with the way Chris is going about his business. You are very caustic and scathing of everything he does. WHY?
Instead of criticising him behind the safety of a keyboard, why don't you come to the Valley and speak to him face to face?.

Chris is a very approachable man, and would only too pleased to answer any your questions .

But alas l feel that you wont and will continue with your vendetta against Chris from a screen.

MAN UP!!!!
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down