Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stafford on the brink?

4 posters

Go down

Stafford on the brink? Empty Stafford on the brink?

Post  Bob Marley Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Stafford on the brink? Empty Re: Stafford on the brink?

Post  in2thevalley Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Lets see the "rats" that desert the sinking ship now.................. No
in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:18 am

in2thevalley wrote:Lets see the "rats" that desert the sinking ship now.................. No
Happens all the time, when things are ok but there is disagreement "stay away for a game" to show you disagree I can agree with.
But when the club is about to go under and you lose 5-0 that is not the time REAL fans should be walking, its the time when you all get stuck in and help. Personally I don't want to survive because another Team has gone to the wall, However that's how we formed and became the team we are today and survival of the fittest/luckiest is always going to count and I know many Non League Fans resent the fact we are still in this league at other teams expense (maybe why they call us Reddshit?). If these Teams go it will be a sad day for Football but again maybe our lifeline, If it is so be it. Will I feel Guilty ? Yes, will I be happy ? Damn right!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 am

Redjeff wrote:
in2thevalley wrote:Lets see the "rats" that desert the sinking ship now.................. No
Happens all the time, when things are ok but there is disagreement "stay away for a game" to show you disagree I can agree with.
But when the club is about to go under and you lose 5-0 that is not the time REAL fans should be walking, its the time when you all get stuck in and help. Personally I don't want to survive because another Team has gone to the wall, However that's how we formed and became the team we are today and survival of the fittest/luckiest is always going to count and I know many Non League Fans resent the fact we are still in this league at other teams expense (maybe why they call us Reddshit?). If these Teams go it will be a sad day for Football but again maybe our lifeline, If it is so be it. Will I feel Guilty ? Yes, will I be happy ? Damn right!!!
Very well put,the only point i would disagree with is,will i feel guilty? NO,because they wouldn't feel guilty if the tables were reversed.However i wish all these teams the very best of luck in their fight for survival.

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am

Survival of the fittest, god know's how we've survived recently, but we've done it!!
How many people would truly feel bad if we went under? Real non-league fans would, no one else would give a toss...
In all honesty there is one team i look out for in this league... Redditch United.
And that is all.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  in2thevalley Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 am

Blue Square Bet North outfit Stafford Rangers have told manager Matt Elliott that they are planning to cut his playing budget by 40 per cent.

The Rangers boss was informed of the decision following his side's home defeat to Boston United - a match witnessed by just 260 supporters.

The figure marked their lowest attendance since they were playing in the Cheshire League in 1965/66.

in2thevalley
in2thevalley
Football League
Football League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 am

Only feel guilty as I don't want other teams to go at all, when we have the likes of fans from other teams paying for our coach then yes Im more than happy to feel for the plight of others. Being In a league that we should not be in is half the reason we're in this position , so I don't think the demise of others is necessarily best thing we need right now IMO nor is it good for non league football.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 am

Redjeff wrote:

Agreed. We are called Redshite on the Conf North Board as a bit of banter, other teams are also nicknamed and is all good fun!

http://www.nonleagueforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=15460
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I can't get on that anymore!
i've made 3 seperate accounts on 3 seperate email adresses and it won't let me on!!! Head against wall
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 pm

rawlings09 wrote:I can't get on that anymore!
i've made 3 seperate accounts on 3 seperate email adresses and it won't let me on!!! Head against wall

Have you been banned?! It is a good laugh on there and Fingers is around as well Very Happy
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I hope not! Done nothing to be banned!! Head against wall
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down