Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris

4 posters

Go down

Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris Empty Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris

Post  porrohman Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 am

There will be a fans forum with the Chairman and the new management team in the bar at 7 o'clock after Saturdays game.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris Empty Re: Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris

Post  rawlings09 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 am

Won't be there, sorry!

Will someone be taking notes?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris Empty Re: Fans Forum this Saturday- with Hydey, Fenners and Chris

Post  Leethall Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 am

Can't it be held earlier?! Otherwise if it is hoofball and we are out of the cup there won't be anybody but Rawlings and you there!
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:51 am

Leethall wrote:Can't it be held earlier?! Otherwise if it is hoofball and we are out of the cup there won't be anybody but Rawlings and you there!
cant really bring it forward any more than 6.30pm, players eating there food and away fans not wanting to be involved. However this would be a good opportunity to ask questions/get answers, answers you may not get(or in full) on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fat Ron Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 am

I am not going to be there,not sure if Carny will stay either.. I don't need anything asking or answering, The only thing that matters.. MR SWAN SAVED REDDITCH UNITED FROM OBLIVION WITH A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY from HIS, and his good WIFES pockets.. Things will come good and if they don't this season, I shall be there next season buying my season ticket, eating fat chippies and cheering the Reds on.. end of..... I am no different form anybody else I would love to see my home team doing well, but at least we are seeing them. I wrote after last seasons 9-0 defeat to Boston, I would sooner pay my money to go down the Reds,than walk 100 yards up the road to the South Redditch pitches to watch a bunch of over paid prancing tosspots from the premier leauge for free,and I still stand by that... so keep the faith and be very grateful we still have a football team to moan about now and then.. Oh almost forgot , Bumsgrove are shyte and I hate em with a passion,in-fact almost hate them as much as I love doughnuts tongue pig and Fat chips pig pig and to mr Swan and his wife Beer Cheers ... Fat Ron..from the R.F.B

Fat Ron
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 am

forum will now take place on Thursday 29th September and will start in the Lounge at 7.30pm, the reason for this change is so that as many people who want to go can as not everyone is on the internet. date and time will be advertised in the local press for those not on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down