Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I remember when....

+2
porrohman
arsene
6 posters

Go down

I remember when.... Empty I remember when....

Post  arsene Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 am

this (and the previous) forum was fun!!

Now all it seems to have become is a place for certain people to follow their own agendas (or should that be agendae) and to be constantly slagging each other off.

Yes, have your say if you feel strongly but please remember that a different opinion is not necessarily wrong just different.

I for one have stopped posting to a great extent and indeed stopped reading some of the comments because they are personal attacks (some seem libellous!) and I don't feel this is the place to air these.

A
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

I remember when.... Empty Re: I remember when....

Post  arsene Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 am

PS Before Ted Striker gets in, I'd better point out that agenda is already plural so it's not agendas or agendae!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  porrohman Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:23 am

Good post Mike. To be honest I think I'm bowing out as well. It's all getting a bit personal and when it gets to that stage it's not worth it. When Rowly and Mrs Moor first came on it was mostly constructive and as we know Rowly knows his football there was a few decent FOOTBALL related posts. Now there a few more posters from who knows where with borderline libellous posts. I'm all for football chat and debate, it's what makes the game great but it's gone too far now and I'm finding myself firing replies straight back at people without thinking rationally and that's just not me.
porrohman
porrohman
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  del boy Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 am

arsene wrote: and indeed stopped reading some of the comments because they are personal attacks (some seem libellous!) and I don't feel this is the place to air these.

I agree, but it is a problem that is easily solved. The moderators need to start moderating. If not, this forum will turn into a farce.
del boy
del boy
Blue Square North

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 am

Michael,totally agree with what you have said.I have not posted for sometime now,because this forum has already turned into a farce,and if supporters from other clubs log on,they must think Redditch people are bunch of idiots.It is not possible for everyone to agree on all issues,but with sensible debate we can achieve what i thought we all wanted the best for Redditch United.This forum is not only a farce,but seems to be trust members v other supporters,for God sake EVERYONE,grow up and act like intelligent adults,or between you, you'll kill the club off.If Mr Swann reads these comments he'll wonder what he's got himself into,and walk away,if supporters can't agree between themselves.Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:20 am

arsene wrote:PS Before Ted Striker gets in, I'd better point out that agenda is already plural so it's not agendas or agendae!!!

I resent the imputation that I am a pedant.

And you forgot to capitalise the "t" of "this" in the first post of this thread.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  arsene Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 am

ted striker wrote:
arsene wrote:PS Before Ted Striker gets in, I'd better point out that agenda is already plural so it's not agendas or agendae!!!

And you forgot to capitalise the "t" of "this" in the first post of this thread.

No I didn't. It was a continuation of the title!!!
arsene
arsene
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 am

porrohman wrote:Good post Mike. To be honest I think I'm bowing out as well. It's all getting a bit personal and when it gets to that stage it's not worth it. When Rowly and Mrs Moor first came on it was mostly constructive and as we know Rowly knows his football there was a few decent FOOTBALL related posts. Now there a few more posters from who knows where with borderline libellous posts. I'm all for football chat and debate, it's what makes the game great but it's gone too far now and I'm finding myself firing replies straight back at people without thinking rationally and that's just not me.
+1 i've said things in the heat of the moment that i shouldn't have said and didn't mean.
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ted striker Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:27 am

arsene wrote:
ted striker wrote:

No I didn't. It was a continuation of the title!!!

Coat.

ted striker
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Leethall Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Man Up everybody
Leethall
Leethall
Football League
Football League

http://www.rufc-trust.co.uk/trust/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down