Redditch United Football Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED?

+11
Tim_S
littleworthred
Leethall
Mrs Moor
rawlings09
del boy
Mr Bonehead
Redditchbluenose86
redditch born
porrohman
ROWLY1971
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED? - Page 2 Empty Re: UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED?

Post  Bob Marley Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Mr Bonehead - you are right..this forum was used to highlight facts about our football club in the past:

Proposed merger with Bromsgrove Rovers.
No management accounts
Non payment of players
Debts increasing (I stood in the Batchley Social Club and told everyone I predicted the debt to be at 200k...) Senile
No action plan for recovery
No improvement road map

and yes....people did shout me down (including the posters you mentioned)....but I and others stood by our facts that would have meant the death of our football club and it's 100 year history.
If you remember well, there was heated debate on all sides over these very significant issues....you know who was right in the end.

Rowly is debating why we have a management team of 3 instead of 2.....and then complaining why the link is locked? ...whoopee do...bitching over naff all in my book....just to make a point...I bet Mr Swan is sat waiting for his email above everything else he is doing in his busy life.
The next time I see him in South Carolina, I'll ask him if he replied 'why do we have Curly Watts helping the lads?'
Rowly needs to know..as a matter of life or death for RUFC.....he cares so much for his home town club he feels you have gone back on what you said before and by having 3 instead of 2 you lie to the fans and are going to build houses on the land and take all of the money from the Reds....and then make Dazza head steward....you bar steward!

Redditchborn is complaining over 'rude' replies...read his posts...

Mrs Moor is just a bell end...period (& his mucca, pindick). Complaining that a club statement said 'hit' instead of 'strike' or 'push' instead of 'hit'....whoopee do again..that's really going to make a difference, to who exactly?...the king of a business empire; Josh McKenzie?

I repeat...debate is healthy...the outcome of an argument should be progress and not victory.....but is this really debate or bitching in the details to derail the progress of RUFC?

I stand up for what is right....you know it very well...these recent postings from recent posters are the same old croc of sh*t...boring, tedious and non factual.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Recent posts on the diatribe that is MFC:

Lets see what happens and see what comes out of the latest Redditch Utd train crash, and then make judgements

Being Redditch born n bred and having connections with the club over the years, I could see what was going to happen down there, sooner or later as Ive seen it so many times before! This time I wanted it to be different because of Pauls involvement. Ultimately it wasnt to be, and for that reason Im glad Paul is out of it and leaving them to what they all deserve...each other!

Apparently the new management have promised they will get the club out of that division. Unfortunately for the Chairman he didnt ask which way!

Graham Hydes a snake in the grass mate so I hope he falls flat on his big roman nose!

Its a mess for sure...and I for 1 am glad my china is out of there sooner rather than later!
Cant wait to see/hear goldenballs Hydes excuses in the coming weeks/months!

Redjeff obviously wanted to protect Goldenballs and Ringmaster Swan so took it upon himself to delete it. You should join me on there Wink

Spoken like a true RUFC supporter.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Recent posts on the diatribe that is MFC:

Lets see what happens and see what comes out of the latest Redditch Utd train crash, and then make judgements

Being Redditch born n bred and having connections with the club over the years, I could see what was going to happen down there, sooner or later as Ive seen it so many times before! This time I wanted it to be different because of Pauls involvement. Ultimately it wasnt to be, and for that reason Im glad Paul is out of it and leaving them to what they all deserve...each other!

Apparently the new management have promised they will get the club out of that division. Unfortunately for the Chairman he didnt ask which way!

Graham Hydes a snake in the grass mate so I hope he falls flat on his big roman nose!

Its a mess for sure...and I for 1 am glad my china is out of there sooner rather than later!
Cant wait to see/hear goldenballs Hydes excuses in the coming weeks/months!

Redjeff obviously wanted to protect Goldenballs and Ringmaster Swan so took it upon himself to delete it. You should join me on there Wink

Spoken like a true RUFC supporter.

Great Digging there! Are all those above posts from Rowly?
rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:19 pm

I'll let Rowly answer that..
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I'll let Rowly answer that..

OK Sir Bob.... read on....

Point1; I did predict a train crash waiting to happen yes, and could still be right. Look at the changes in the hot seat(s) already so far and it dont smack stability to me

point2; Leave them to what they deserve- each other. Swan and Hyde, I am glad Paul is out of it, and with Swan giving Hyde so much control at the club they are only answerable to each other when needs be, so thats what that comment meant.

point3; this management force....? where!! already a new addition to help out and with not a great cv by any stretch!

point4; Hyde is a snake. fact

point5; again, no hiding place for hyde now, and already excuses i mentioned would appear

point6; redjeff DID remove a post without good cause or right, hence he is no longer an admin

You may not agree with my points, or answers, nor may rawlings, but there they are, all 6

Now just 1 for you Sir.....

Im Kevin Rowlands ....... what the hells your name?
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Rowly is debating why we have a management team of 3 instead of 2.....and then complaining why the link is locked? ...whoopee do...bitching over naff all in my book.....

OH Im the sorry one Sir Bob!!!!
I didnt realise it was a forum for only life changing topics, I thought it a forum for anything Redditch United, and if someone wishes to post a comment, queery or opinion then they have the right to. Didnt quite grasp that its YOUR forum to debate the intricate infrastructure of the club only, and nothing else regardless how trivial. Silly of me really, I only have to look back at the recent popular and deeply meaningful topics youve started and got everybodys forum juices flowing with! Looks like you have a forum answer for everything and everybody here, we truly are not worthy of your company and font of knowledge, an answer for all but 1 that is....
Please accept my humble appology Sir Bob, I sit and wait for the next amazingly better than anyone elses topic started real soon by your good self.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Bob Marley see you have been busy collating Rowlys posts?

quote ( Redditchborn is complaining over 'rude' replies...read his posts ) Im waiting Bob get busy lets have all my rude and offensive posts???? Diffrence of opinions is why I post thats good people being rude offensive not ????? so Bob the man who knows everything im waiting lets have them!!!! As for rowly he was born in the town and pulled the shirt on!!! Cant belive you doubt hes not a Redditch man???? were you born here??? have you played for us??????? Tell me Bob love to hear your cv!!!!
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Rowly and/or Redditch Born (delete as appropiate).

Please refer to me as Sir Bob from now on...has a special ring to it...thanks for that Rowly.

As I said, I think I have done my bit to keep the Reds alive...so I don't wish to explain myself to the new posters on this forum who continue to knock all things Mr Swan, Mr Fennemore & Mr Hyde.

You have a shared fascination of who I am?....a bit strange, don't you think?....surely you've heard of my music?

I do not want to spend any of my precious time sharing space or discussion with either one of you...thanks, but no thanks...I prefer to spend my time at the Valley with other supporters, supporting the team...not discussing whether S&S were good enough or not...it's gone, move on.

On a footballing note; I saw Dan Carter play for the Reds 2 seasons ago up at Vauxhall...he was awesome that day, scored 2 goals in a 5-0 win...Josef Jacob scored the other 3 ..both could do a job for us now?
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Glad you like it Sir Bob, it does have a kind of ring to the name that might suit you, but be careful, Quosimodo had a kind of well suited ring to his too.

So lets see... You dont start any interesting Topics, instead you just bicycle off other people and theirs eh?

Last Topic I see of yours was indeed a ...... oh yes, a newspaper quote! Well done! And you have the cheek to say your time is beter spent... apart from when youre not trawling other footballing levels forums for half a dozen quotes that make rawlings squeek with delight you mean that is! Congratulations Sir Bob.

And before any self flattering is done, I do not have an unhealthy fascination as to who you are, I just thought you may be man enough to stand by your opinion in name like I do instead of hiding behind some Dead singers title. But like I said in a few posts back, you semm to have the answer here for everything people suggest, coment n, pinionate about, or indeed ask... apart from your name that is. What do you think Im going to do... track you down or ask everyone at a home game for you or something, just because youre rude and of different opinion about things to myself on an unofficial forum? Think again Sir Bob or Steve or whatever you want to be called for my shoulders are broader than that Im afraid. I was just seeing if you had the balls to tell thats all.

And before people think this is a personal thread now, its not. The point that was picked up by Sir Bob and trashed as whoopee do naff all bitching, was I didnt see the need for the club to go back on its qoute about trimming the management staff, and making it back up to a 3 now, with the inclusion of the latest lower league addition. Postees here thought the trimming from a 3 to a 2 AND Fenmore only having the 1 title was sensible for club funds and outlay. How do they feel now.
I did try to keep it a footballing issue as I thought that the general idea of a forum.
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  rawlings09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:20 am

So we get staff from lower down, people complain.
We loan players from higher clubs, people complain.

There's alot of people on here that, i think (my opinion, it's a forum) should be emailing or speaking to chris regarding their views, obviously share your thoughts on here, but Chris is a human, i told him a while ago in the bar after a game that the quality was missing in the team, he listened and took intrest.

Nobody here has the right to tell Chris what to do with his club, he's put the money in and the hard work.

If you think you can do a better job, get better players, get a better back room staff (keep the physio, the man's a legend!) then talk to the Chairman and tell him how YOU can take the club forward. There has been 2 management vacancies in the last 10 months, why did no one put their cv in? Rowley, you were one of the first to comment about the depature or S+S, i think you'd have been a fine appointment at our humble club Wink

Just saying like, we fans aren't going to know the answers, we don't know why there are 3 in the management team, why we're loaning players etc. We have our opinions on the matters, but there's 1 man with the answers.

rawlings09
rawlings09
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

http://redshoponline.goshopper.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 am

Bob Marley quote ( As I said, I think I have done my bit to keep the Reds alive...so I don't wish to explain myself to the new posters on this forum who continue to knock all things Mr Swan, Mr Fennemore & Mr Hyde. )

Bob cant see where your coming from? asked you before to find all my offensive posts??? ill ask again? please find my anti Swan, Hyde, Fennemore posts! do you dream things up?????? I was one of the first to say give Hyde and Fennemore a chance read my posts!!!!! I was the first to say the team has improved under Hyde read my posts!!!!! As for Mr Swan the jurys still out but will say this for him the ground is looking a lot better, also I still belive the ground should stop in the ownership of the town neve to one person no matter who they are read my posts!!!!!! so am I alowed a opinion as a so called new poster? My trouble Bob is that i was watching Redditch 30 years before they invented the internet!!! were you?????? So do me a favor please Bob? keep your dreams about me to yourself love Redditchborn xxx
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  RockDJ Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 am

ROWLY1971 wrote:
And before people think this is a personal thread now, its not. The point that was picked up by Sir Bob and trashed as whoopee do naff all bitching, was I didnt see the need for the club to go back on its qoute about trimming the management staff, and making it back up to a 3 now, with the inclusion of the latest lower league addition. Postees here thought the trimming from a 3 to a 2 AND Fenmore only having the 1 title was sensible for club funds and outlay. How do they feel now.
I did try to keep it a footballing issue as I thought that the general idea of a forum.

To be fair to Rowly he makes a valid point, we have again increased out staffing levels.
I’m sure, though not ideally given time the 3 candidates will naturally fall in to the 3 rolls; Manager, Assistant Manager & Commercial Manager, though I very much doubt that they will each have a given title. I would guess that each of their rolls at the moment is subject to a certain amount of overlapping thus making it difficult to give them individually a title for each roll.

I also feel it’s a little early to be jumping down Chris’s throat at this new appointment & firing off umpteen emails on this subject as I expect he has a lot of other ongoing projects to be worrying about, but none the less I would expect you to get a courteous reply at some point. I do wonder if the press will pick up on this though, or if there is going to be an official announcement other than on the official website?

Only time will tell if these new appointments are shrewd & justified with both results on & off the pitch counting towards our success.

Success; again this is very subjective depending on everyone’s personnel standing but for me to avoid relegation, consolidate & build on our league position this year would be a success. To form strategic partnerships with various community groups including youth & identify possible revenue streams would be a success. To have secured corporate sponsorship for next season shirts, increase ground advertising boards & programme sponsorship contracts etc etc would also be deemed in my eyes as a success.

All these will go someway to providing a ROI in the 3 specific rolls & moving the club towards our (IMO) primary goal of being self sufficient & operating within our means which is vital for the future of RUFC.
But, as Meatloaf says 2 out of 3 aint bad. Laughing
RockDJ
RockDJ
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

rawlings09 wrote:So we get staff from lower down, people complain.
We loan players from higher clubs, people complain.

There's alot of people on here that, i think (my opinion, it's a forum) should be emailing or speaking to chris regarding their views, obviously share your thoughts on here, but Chris is a human, i told him a while ago in the bar after a game that the quality was missing in the team, he listened and took intrest.

Nobody here has the right to tell Chris what to do with his club, he's put the money in and the hard work.

If you think you can do a better job, get better players, get a better back room staff (keep the physio, the man's a legend!) then talk to the Chairman and tell him how YOU can take the club forward. There has been 2 management vacancies in the last 10 months, why did no one put their cv in? Rowley, you were one of the first to comment about the depature or S+S, i think you'd have been a fine appointment at our humble club Wink

Just saying like, we fans aren't going to know the answers, we don't know why there are 3 in the management team, why we're loaning players etc. We have our opinions on the matters, but there's 1 man with the answers.

So Rawllings in a nutshell then, you agree with Sir Bob.
Basically opinionate here cus its a forum, but dont dare ask a question, as its only fans who use it, and the only man to answer questions is Swan himself?

But what about the other people here who think mr Swans far too busy to get inundated with emails asking questions because theyve been banned from the forum by Sir Bob and yourself?

Its nice to see RockDJ is able to read posts and not just the names typing them, and see the point being made, instead of just saying ASK SWAN Rolling Eyes

ALL QUESTIONS ARE NOW BANNED FROM THE FORUM FAIL
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 am

Rowly.

You have dramatically missed my point, again.
I have never asked for anyone to be banned from this forum...never have, never will.

I do ask people to go away when they continue to snipe at all things RUFC, especially considering the state of our club only 7 short months ago.

The decision by the Chairman to appoint a coach to support the managers is exactly in line with the official statement when dismissing S&S.
I remind you;

Redditch United Football Club has this week announced the departure of its manager, Martin Sockett. He has been replaced by Graham Hyde and Mark Fenemore as joint first team managers. Graham is the Club’s full-time coach and holds a UEFA ‘A’ licence and Mark is the Club’s Director of Football with extensive experience of non-league football. Together they will form a powerful partnership which will see the beginning of an exciting playing era at Redditch United. No assistant manager is required and any future addition to the staff will be in a coaching capacity.

So what's your problem?
Mr Swan has set a strict financial budget for the football club - any member of TRUST or anyone that attended the various supporters forums can confirm that...whether we have 2, 3 or 10 people in the management/coaching organisation will not impact on the finances..that's FACT.

Tell me one company that goes from a heartbeat from liquidation to where the Reds are now...in 7 months?
Do you think it's fair to continue to criticize one mistake (appointment of S&S) against the unbelievable progress with has seen under Mr Swan?

This is my point. Very Happy

Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

redditch born wrote:Bob Marley quote ( As I said, I think I have done my bit to keep the Reds alive...so I don't wish to explain myself to the new posters on this forum who continue to knock all things Mr Swan, Mr Fennemore & Mr Hyde. )

Bob cant see where your coming from? asked you before to find all my offensive posts??? ill ask again? please find my anti Swan, Hyde, Fennemore posts! do you dream things up?????? I was one of the first to say give Hyde and Fennemore a chance read my posts!!!!! I was the first to say the team has improved under Hyde read my posts!!!!! As for Mr Swan the jurys still out but will say this for him the ground is looking a lot better, also I still belive the ground should stop in the ownership of the town neve to one person no matter who they are read my posts!!!!!! so am I alowed a opinion as a so called new poster? My trouble Bob is that i was watching Redditch 30 years before they invented the internet!!! were you?????? So do me a favor please Bob? keep your dreams about me to yourself love Redditchborn xxx

Hi Redditchborn.

1. As Rowly has suggested, please address all posts to 'Sir Bob'.
2. You are right...you have been complimentary to the 1st team:
Win? Have we signed 9 new players/
Tommy Warner was a very average player 2 leagues lower out of his depth now
Yep no new players no change in performence
going to get bollocked
sorry mate its been many years since it was this bad many many!!!
No new players same old tune?
Ill settle for 11 players who could kick a ball in the direction they ment to!

Is it me?? what the f**k we getting players in from that level! All week been listening to the crap about links with Telford. 2 years ago or could be 3? we were better than them, a lot better!! watched home and away we were better, Could of loaned them a couple of players now we got ex cov spinx and bedworth players and people getting excited about it?? Thank F**k the beer and chips have improved thats all I can say!!!!!!!

Redditch 0 Cambridge 5

And you are never rude to other forum members:
Were you Born in Redditch or on planet Mars as your post suggests?
is it me or are half the posters on here blind?
just remember the old saying thick in the head thick in the arm and ill be down the game and we can talk more and we will see whos taking the p*ss then?
del boy your a p#ck
im going to make you a promise if you ridicuel me again i will find out who you are and finnish the disagrement in person the old fashioned way, do you understand me!!! I PROMISE

You claim to be a Redditch United supporter since Noah was a season ticket holder? and yet you know nothing about the football club?
You said Mr Swan bought the land to sell for a profit? Even my wife knows the football club is owned by the council?
Were you aware the club was dead in March?
I applaud you for paying your entrance fee if you attend matches, but please get the facts right before posting gossip and hearsay..makes life much easier.

Oh, by the way, to help with my RUFC qualification...I will be very happy to change the monthly direct debit payment of $320 to Armada Finance from my bank account to yours....if you feel I am not qualified...just PM me your details & I will make the necessary arrangements.

Onwards & upwards.
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Bob Marley wrote:I do not want to spend any of my precious time sharing space or discussion with either one of you...thanks, but no thanks

Whats all that above then!
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Rowly.

You have dramatically missed my point, again.
I have never asked for anyone to be banned from this forum...never have, never will.

and you mine too....... Mine was you telling me/people NOT to ask others here questions as you are all just supporters, but indeed to ask Swan himself, as did Rawllings echo the same point....
HENCE NO QUESTIONS HERE ALLOWED....just opinions
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Redditchbluenose86 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:50 pm

As I said in a previous post Rowly, it's not the questions, just the nature of the questions asked and how many times they are repeated.
After mentioning Curly several times, no one is any nearer to an answer, and therefor it should be forwarded to someone who can give you an answer.
Questions are not banned, that seems a bit dramatic.
Redditchbluenose86
Redditchbluenose86
Admin

https://redditchunited.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Bluenose I agree and was purposely dramatising it to highlight not your point but others's.

I think Im just going to ignore certain posts from now as is my right and any other users.

Dont want to bore people, dont want to upset people and certainly wont get into personal attacks... its a football forum. Arrow
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  redditch born Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Bob Marley wrote:
redditch born wrote:Bob Marley quote ( As I said, I think I have done my bit to keep the Reds alive...so I don't wish to explain myself to the new posters on this forum who continue to knock all things Mr Swan, Mr Fennemore & Mr Hyde. )

Hi Redditchborn.

1. As Rowly has suggested, please address all posts to 'Sir Bob'.
2. You are right...you have been complimentary to the 1st team:
Win? Have we signed 9 new players/
Tommy Warner was a very average player 2 leagues lower out of his depth now
Yep no new players no change in performence
going to get bollocked
sorry mate its been many years since it was this bad many many!!!
No new players same old tune?
Ill settle for 11 players who could kick a ball in the direction they ment to!

Is it me?? what the f**k we getting players in from that level! All week been listening to the crap about links with Telford. 2 years ago or could be 3? we were better than them, a lot better!! watched home and away we were better, Could of loaned them a couple of players now we got ex cov spinx and bedworth players and people getting excited about it?? Thank F**k the beer and chips have improved thats all I can say!!!!!!!

Redditch 0 Cambridge 5

And you are never rude to other forum members:
Were you Born in Redditch or on planet Mars as your post suggests?
is it me or are half the posters on here blind?
just remember the old saying thick in the head thick in the arm and ill be down the game and we can talk more and we will see whos taking the p*ss then?
del boy your a p#ck
im going to make you a promise if you ridicuel me again i will find out who you are and finnish the disagrement in person the old fashioned way, do you understand me!!! I PROMISE

You claim to be a Redditch United supporter since Noah was a season ticket holder? and yet you know nothing about the football club?
You said Mr Swan bought the land to sell for a profit? Even my wife knows the football club is owned by the council?
Were you aware the club was dead in March?
I applaud you for paying your entrance fee if you attend matches, but please get the facts right before posting gossip and hearsay..makes life much easier.

Oh, by the way, to help with my RUFC qualification...I will be very happy to change the monthly direct debit payment of $320 to Armada Finance from my bank account to yours....if you feel I am not qualified...just PM me your details & I will make the necessary arrangements.

Onwards & upwards.

Bob first of all may i thank you for adressing me by my name and not as a new poster,

Thank you for finding my old posts time has proved me right. need 9 new players? got them! 11 players who can kick a ball? imo we got 6. or cant I say that????? Tommy Warner imo not to the standard I expect from Redditch can i say that?????no new players same old tune I was right! But since those posts a new team. new begining read my posts!!!!! cambridge I got that wrong! but havent enjoyed myself so much down the valley for a couple of years! how did you find the game????? O and the posts when I was going to find out who the people were who were abusing me? yes I was angry very! but was all new to cyber space dont let it get to me now? (well I try) Noah no mate thats my dad he took me to watch them on this shoulders,( and no not being sarcastic he did) he might of but im not that old how long you watched them????? I said Mr Swan or any other person should never be allowed to buy the ground! as Bromsgrove have proved you keep the ground you keep the club what ever the owners do! So is that it Bob? do you want to get off your high horse and talk about football? cus I am so so feed up defending myself on here to people who think there something special cus they posted first????????????? please I know im new to the forum but can you all show new posters a little respect? by the way Bob dont need your money got my own xxxx lol lol
redditch born
redditch born
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Moor Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Bob Marley wrote:Mrs Moor is just a bell end...period (& his mucca, pindick). Complaining that a club statement said 'hit' instead of 'strike' or 'push' instead of 'hit'....whoopee do again..that's really going to make a difference, to who exactly?...the king of a business empire; Josh McKenzie?

Pathetic, all I said was the statement was unprofessional and I think most people noticed that during both TV and Newspaper interviews Mr Swan was very careful not to repeat or back up the initial statement.

Bob Marley wrote:The decision by the Chairman to appoint a coach to support the managers is exactly in line with the official statement when dismissing S&S.

You have to place the club statements in event order not mix and match to suit your agenda. The club indicated it would be signing players on loan from higher up the pyramid and that money was in place, it also talked of some kind of link with Telford. The club then put in place an MFC coach to train Blue Square players, does that make sense to anyone.

So Mr Workman rather than insult people try to answer a reasonably made point in a friendly manner. It’s also a little embarrassing insulting Rowly who is a well respected local football supporter who has played for Redditch and Managed many local sides so please stop your making yourself look silly I would imagine he’s forgotten more than you know.

Leethal ……………..that’s 13 points from the last 18 like I said it pays to give new Managers time and support.

Mrs Moor
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Mrs Bore.

Thank you for satisfying my original post... Crying with laughter
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  pindick69 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 am

Bob I have never known such a self important, opinionated egotistical knobend such as yourself.
I couldn't give a flying toss what you have done because your attitude to people who don't tow the bob line is sh*t.
I've done stuff for the club, others have too but that doesn't give us the right to talk as you do.
Bully for you and your heroic club saving, but don't play the big I am.

pindick69
Midland Combination League

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Marley Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 am

pindick69 wrote:Bob I have never known such a self important, opinionated egotistical knobend such as yourself.
I couldn't give a flying toss what you have done because your attitude to people who don't tow the bob line is sh*t.
I've done stuff for the club, others have too but that doesn't give us the right to talk as you do.
Bully for you and your heroic club saving, but don't play the big I am.

Thanks for the compliments, pindick...I really appreciate it.
I'm glad you have done 'stuff for the club'....please keep up the good work.

I will always stick up for the right things in life....and on this forum, the right things for RUFC.

I do not care about your opinion of me...I do not care about anyone's opinion of me, to be honest..
However, I do care that so called supporters give Mr Swan, Mr Fennemore & Mr Hyde a fair crack of the whip and after 7 short months, the FACTS speak for themselves.
I work in FACTS...always have, always will and when I see people writing bullshit about the club I support, I will always defend the FACTS...quite normal behaviour from a fan, don't you think?

I love to read posts about the football, different opinions etc...great stuff....but what I can not stand is continued sniping over the most insignificant issues around RUFC...considering the doors where ready to be locked for good just 7 months ago...FACT.

So, thanks for your kind words and please let go of the S&S era...it's gone..move on man
Bob Marley
Bob Marley
Blue Square Prem
Blue Square Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  ROWLY1971 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

Sir Bob
Steve Workman
However you want to be called.....
I do believe the last person to even mention S&S is infact you.
I believe the mention before that was probably you too.
Therefore probably the only poster keeping anything S&S alive is..... you
ROWLY1971
ROWLY1971
Evo-Stik Prem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum